Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Steven Parker arrested

Not sure if Bob will come down hard on an PI charge.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Lets see how hard he works at rehabin his Image. It dint take a Big hit anyway IMHO
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Administrator
    vCash

Parker is (was) expected to be in the starting mix opposite Hayes. Not sure if Stoops brings the heavy hand on this one, or not. Steven Parker is not a trouble maker, and clearly made a mistake, but I don't think this will lead to more incidents. I'm sure he's not going to be having a lot of fun between now and the start of the season.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I'm sure he's not going to be having a lot of fun between now and the start of the season.
    Agree with this. If someone is going to make a mistake, let it be a freshman, so everyone else on the team will witness the repercussions. It could be a long, hot summer for nube Parker.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Parker is (was) expected to be in the starting mix opposite Hayes. Not sure if Stoops brings the heavy hand on this one, or not. Steven Parker is not a trouble maker, and clearly made a mistake, but I don't think this will lead to more incidents. I'm sure he's not going to be having a lot of fun between now and the start of the season.
    Yea the report was kinda skimpy on any details. Hell If hes under age and I assume he is. He could have had a few brews at a friends then walked home and the cops smell it thats enough right there,
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

And how many other OU students that are not athletes were arrested that week-end. Blame the media on this one.......

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PrideMom View Post
    And how many other OU students that are not athletes were arrested that week-end. Blame the media on this one.......
    Why blame the Media? Its the ****in people who WANT to read about this **** who are responsible The Media only gives em what they want!