vCash

Fine Family that Bergdahl bunch is

SICKO! Twin Sisters Say Bowe Bergdahl’s Dad Was Obsessive Peeping-Tom STALKER
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/14/si...g-tom-stalker/
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Fine Family that Bergdahl bunch is

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

No wonder Obammy likes em so damn much!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Links look identical wonder why mine dint werk????
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

You read about Sgt. Bergdahl's upbringing and you have got to wonder if the guy is so ****ed up that he is not borderline mentally ill. His parents are flat out weird and I can't figure out how he got into the Army in the first place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Links look identical wonder why mine dint werk????
    Vet have you had any issues with the VA? I have given up on even trying to get in. They are so backlogged in Delaware it ain't even funny. Every time I go in to get a VA card the computer is broke.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    Vet have you had any issues with the VA? I have given up on even trying to get in. They are so backlogged in Delaware it ain't even funny. Every time I go in to get a VA card the computer is broke.
    Years ago, But since Im already in the system The only Prob I have is the constant changin of Doctors . seem they never stay moren a year er so.

Being a 100% prolly also helps with gettin in. My Buddy isn't service connected at all and he got right in in OKC.
    Contact yer Senator and see what they can do.

Did you read where Bergy got discharged from the Coasties before joinin up with the Army?

vCash

You read about Sgt. Bergdahl's upbringing and you have got to wonder if the guy is so ****ed up that he is not borderline mentally ill. His parents are flat out weird and I can't figure out how he got into the Army in the first place.
    When he enlisted the Army had fallen way short of their recruiting goals for like 3 years in a row. They wanted bodies

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Years ago, But since Im already in the system The only Prob I have is the constant changin of Doctors . seem they never stay moren a year er so.

Being a 100% prolly also helps with gettin in. My Buddy isn't service connected at all and he got right in in OKC.
    Contact yer Senator and see what they can do.

Did you read where Bergy got discharged from the Coasties before joinin up with the Army?
    Yes I did. I think he will not be charged with desertion because he is a section 8.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Yes I did. I think he will not be charged with desertion because he is a section 8.
    I'm quite sure the Obama admin will make damn sure he's a section 8. Why do you think he was in Germany for so long?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    I'm quite sure the Obama admin will make damn sure he's a section 8. Why do you think he was in Germany for so long?
    Well look here he is Salutin the Colonel