vCash

Delete

thanks!
    Last edited by nativesooner; 6/17/2014 at 12:27 AM.
    wonderin where SIA is with my beer and change for my $20!?

vCash

deleted

thanks
    Last edited by nativesooner; 6/17/2014 at 12:28 AM.

Re: 16 signed Sooner 8x10's for sale... Broyles, Pruitt, Finch, Wylie, etc...

Not really on topic here, but I'm not allowed to post new threads for some reason so here goes: I have an extra pair of tickets for both the 8/30/14 season home opener vs. LA Tech and the 11/22/14 game vs. Kansas. Both pair are located in Section 39, Row 52. I bought these tickets as part of my purchase of OU-Texas tickets from the university. I will sell both pair or each pair individually for $75 per pair. I don't physically possess these tickets yet, but will once OU issues all season tickets in early-to-mid August. Thanks and Boomer Sooner!!

vCash

Re: 16 signed Sooner 8x10's for sale... Broyles, Pruitt, Finch, Wylie, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by JIJohnson View Post
    Not really on topic here, but I'm not allowed to post new threads for some reason so here goes: I have an extra pair of tickets for both the 8/30/14 season home opener vs. LA Tech and the 11/22/14 game vs. Kansas. Both pair are located in Section 39, Row 52. I bought these tickets as part of my purchase of OU-Texas tickets from the university. I will sell both pair or each pair individually for $75 per pair. I don't physically possess these tickets yet, but will once OU issues all season tickets in early-to-mid August. Thanks and Boomer Sooner!!
    It's because you're a newby... I'll post it for you in a new thread since I know you're legit!