Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash

Re: Sarah Palin sparkly OU shirt

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    She does not float my boat. Now some of those babes on Fox like Megan Kelly..... Woof she is hot. I have always liked really smart women. My wife is geek smart. All the girls I have dated were far smarter than me. Clooneys new fiance would float my boat.

Sarah is not ugly by any stretch but I just do not care for her. I am betting she is a bear to live with at home. My bitchdar goes on full alert when I see her.
    WE aint talkin Marryin her we talking ****in her. If her Shes start talkin stupid just put yer wang in her mouth
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    WE aint talkin Marryin her we talking ****in her. If her Shes start talkin stupid just put yer wang in her mouth
    Exactly. Geez, if I looked at every woman I thought was attractive, then dissected how it would be to marry the woman, I'd be miserable.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Exactly. Geez, if I looked at every woman I thought was attractive, then dissected how it would be to marry the woman, I'd be miserable.
    I have been with my wife almost 30 years and have completely forgotten what it is like to throw my dick on the table in the grand ole crap game of nailing a skank and pray that I ain't pissig fire in the morning. The good ole days. Lol

vCash

Brrrrrrr. That is an image I can't get out of my mind. Thanks vet.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Not too impressed with his new girl from a looks standpoint, but i get the whole smarter than I am thing. I preach to my kids - don't dilute the gene pool.

That's about what I've seen. Bush is in or out of the bottom five depending on where or not it's a liberal or conservative, but he is in the lower quarter.
    Two others that are pretty and smart. Elizabeth Banks (UPenn) and Jennifer Connelly (Yale/Stanford).

Administrator
    vCash

I have been with my wife almost 30 years and have completely forgotten what it is like to throw my dick on the table in the grand ole crap game of nailing a skank and pray that I ain't pissig fire in the morning. The good ole days. Lol
    Fair enough

Congrats on the 30 years! Seriously, you found the right woman!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

sorry to hear DD...the GF let me have her on the dining room table Fri/Sat night~ How was camping?

* and yes, congrats on the 30 yrs...I do wish that could have been me (30+ yrs..maybe the 2nd time!)
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    sorry to hear DD...the GF let me have her on the dining room table Fri/Sat night~ How was camping?

* and yes, congrats on the 30 yrs...I do wish that could have been me (30+ yrs..maybe the 2nd time!)

Last month would have been my 30th anniversary. But I ended up only doing 21 years. I got time off for bad behavior.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    Last month would have been my 30th anniversary. But I ended up only doing 21 years. I got time off for bad behavior.
    Im celibratin 15 years single THIS month!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

OU Re: Sarah Palin sparkly OU shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post

You are such a dick...lol

vCash

Im celibratin 15 years single THIS month!
    Congrats!

vCash

Congrats!
    Thanks, Its been a struggle But Ive managed to fight em off.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

You are such a dick...lol
    lol....ya know I just HAD to put that out there~ If you are EVER around KC we WILL have to have a beer....or if you ever get back to an OU game please let me know. I think we'd have a good time bs'in.

Oh, and ya know Fri/Sat means Fri AND Sat?
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Thanks, Its been a struggle But Ive managed to fight em off.
    I'm the greatest magician of all time. I can make a woman disappear in an instant.

vCash

I'm the greatest magician of all time. I can make a woman disappear in an instant.
    What do you do after ya tried everything and they stick around even After ya cut the worst Farts in the world?

Im too Old to be hauling another one Off in the back of my truck

vCash

What do you do after ya tried everything and they stick around even After ya cut the worst Farts in the world?

Im too Old to be hauling another one Off in the back of my truck
    It's different for each one. One I got rid of because I suggested we try something...and she thought I was a freak. I tried the same tactic with another woman, and no matter what I suggested she thought it was a great idea. She scared me.

vCash

It's different for each one. One I got rid of because I suggested we try something...and she thought I was a freak. I tried the same tactic with another woman, and no matter what I suggested she thought it was a great idea. She scared me.
    I know the Feelin Bro. This latest one is kinda skeerin me a bit. No Matter what I do she keeps hangin around like a Happy Puppy.

Administrator
    vCash

I haven't laughed at a post in a long time. Today I did. Well played, sir!

Sooner Rookie
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    One t-shirt cannot make up for her stupidity.
    YOu only show your ignorance if you failed to discern for yourself and only believed that onslaught of lawyers that defamed her. She was and remains very sharp. Wish our commander in chief had her brains.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sparx1 View Post
    YOu only show your ignorance if you failed to discern for yourself and only believed that onslaught of lawyers that defamed her. She was and remains very sharp. Wish our commander in chief had her brains.
    Once you consider the source...everything will fall into place...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.