Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash

Re: Sarah Palin sparkly OU shirt

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    If you are a male, and you can't separate politics and a hot woman, I seriously question your manhood. I bet you're a blast to be around.
    Like I said earlier Yer either a red blodded Male who would hit or yer willin to lay down and let some guy shove it to ya!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Like I said earlier Yer either a red blodded Male who would hit or yer willin to lay down and let some guy shove it to ya!
    Most of us can set aside our partisan politics to admit she's hot and has a really nice rack.

vCash

Most of us can set aside our partisan politics to admit she's hot and has a really nice rack.
    Yup. Key word is "MOST"
    I dont think you or anyone else here can find where I ever said she was smart or a great candidate, Except maybe way back when she made her acceptance speach. I have however ALWAYS admitted Id hit it like it owed me back rent !

I just like yanking Matlock the 8ths chain LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

it's ok, she didn't wear the OU shirt very long

http://www.omaha.com/article/2014042...429188/1707%20

just pandering to the crowd, no real news here, like any other entertainer coming to town

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post

just pandering to the crowd, no real news here, like any other entertainer coming to town
    No ****? You mean she's actually not an life long OU fan? Lol, I can only imagine the hand wringing that was going on while searching the innerwebs hoping to find her in another schools shirt...

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    No ****? You mean she's actually not an life long OU fan? Lol, I can only imagine the hand wringing that was going on while searching the innerwebs hoping to find her in another schools shirt...
    I wonder if she'll sell the shirt on Ebay? McCain's pick of her was just eye
    candy, sure wasn't for intellect. Yup, even this ol left-of-center type agrees
    about her looks, tho....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...who knew a hot woman wearing an OU shirt would put peoples panties in such a wad...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    OH - blaming OBAMA?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Well, he's still blaming **** on W how many years later?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerStormchaser View Post
    Well, he's still blaming **** on W how many years later?
    Jesus.............................we have gone over this before. One word - CARTER

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

One t-shirt cannot make up for her stupidity.
    Nor yours...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Jesus.............................we have gone over this before. One word - CARTER
    Uhh, let's see worst President's of all time...
    1. Obammy
    2. Carter
    3. Wilson
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    1. Obammy
    2. Carter
    The actual list:

1. Obama with a bullet.
    Space bar
    Space bar
    Space bar
    Space bar
    Space bar
    Space bar
    2.Carter
    Space bar
    Space bar
    Space bar
    Space bar
    Space bar
    Space bar
    3.George W. Bush
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post

Alls Im sayin is I'd Loved to have been the one who peeled it Off her!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...who knew a hot woman wearing an OU shirt would put peoples panties in such a wad...hahaha
    Democrat party allegiance trumps virtually everything, even sex.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Maybe or maybe not. She has 5 kids so they may not be that great. My guess is that she has had some surgery.

I do not think she is stupid but rather intellectually lazy. There is a difference. If I were her handlers I would put her on Alaska Ultimate Survival with the Navy SEAL and Green Beret. Even if she does not win the competition she would get a 20 pt bump in the POTUS race.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    1. Obammy
    2. Carter
    3. Wilson
    They are not the worst. Read our history and the likes of Franklin Pierce, Harding, Buchanan and A. Johnson. Carter was bad but there were others who were worse.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    Maybe or maybe not. She has 5 kids so they may not be that great. My guess is that she has had some surgery.

I do not think she is stupid but rather intellectually lazy. There is a difference. If I were her handlers I would put her on Alaska Ultimate Survival with the Navy SEAL and Green Beret. Even if she does not win the competition she would get a 20 pt bump in the POTUS race.
    I'm talking about the picture that started this thread. From where I sit, she's hot and has nice boobies. I'm not worried about the details.

vCash

I'm talking about the picture that started this thread. From where I sit, she's hot and has nice boobies. I'm not worried about the details.
    She does not float my boat. Now some of those babes on Fox like Megan Kelly..... Woof she is hot. I have always liked really smart women. My wife is geek smart. All the girls I have dated were far smarter than me. Clooneys new fiance would float my boat.

Sarah is not ugly by any stretch but I just do not care for her. I am betting she is a bear to live with at home. My bitchdar goes on full alert when I see her.

vCash

They are not the worst. Read our history and the likes of Franklin Pierce, Harding, Buchanan and A. Johnson. Carter was bad but there were others who were worse.
    I would agree, but who remembers these guys??? I mean Warren G.?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

She does not float my boat. Now some of those babes on Fox like Megan Kelly..... Woof she is hot. I have always liked really smart women. My wife is geek smart. All the girls I have dated were far smarter than me. Clooneys new fiance would float my boat.

Sarah is not ugly by any stretch but I just do not care for her. I am betting she is a bear to live with at home. My bitchdar goes on full alert when I see her.
    Not too impressed with his new girl from a looks standpoint, but i get the whole smarter than I am thing. I preach to my kids - don't dilute the gene pool.

That's about what I've seen. Bush is in or out of the bottom five depending on where or not it's a liberal or conservative, but he is in the lower quarter.