Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Sarah Palin sparkly OU shirt

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    He just cracks us up !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

She's out searching the quote cause she thought it was real...

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SCOUT View Post
    It's just weird that you would attribute a fake quote knowing that it was really fake.

Vaporized?
    any dufus that doesn't know it's a fake quote is an MSM pawn deluxe, and shouldn't be giving anyone ANY political advice. It's hard to think anybody who thinks he's being accurate would believe Palin actually said that.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Id love to see a debate between Her and Those who say shes stupid here on this board.
    ****ing Tards would swallow yer own dicks!
    Please tell me what Moran left me this speck?

Thread: Sarah Palin sparkly OU shirt

she got phukced and railroaded by the MSM, and anyone who couldn't see that is...well, you know
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Heh, ANY Man who says he wouldnt is Ghey!
    Call me ghey. She looks to much like my sister.

I am camping up in the Appalachia Mountains in WV this week. Winds are howling and I cannot sleep. Fricking black bear has been hanging near camp all day. Wish I had a pistol because I would shoot that sum bitch. Will be putting on a pot of coffee in the morning and thinking how much would enjoy it. Two more days of backpacking left.

vCash

Please tell me what Moran left me this speck?
    Guess I did Bro. I cant see who left me speck cause Phil dont like me LOL
    Sign it if ya will!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    Call me ghey.
    She looks to much like my sister

I am camping up in the Appalachia Mountains in WV this week. Winds are howling and I cannot sleep. Fricking black bear has been hanging near camp all day. Wish I had a pistol because I would shoot that sum bitch. Will be putting on a pot of coffee in the morning and thinking how much would enjoy it. Two more days of backpacking left.
    So is it Ok for me to Nail yer sister?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    Call me ghey. She looks to much like my sister.

lol...on the sis part. Cool on the backpacking...scouts, family or own time? My boy is headed to Montana this summer again for a week with his mom's bro-in-law and cousins.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010
    lol...you seriously are going to quote her mistakes....good grief. Your good ol boy Joe would fill PAGES of jacked up remarks...AND HE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    lol...you seriously are going to quote her mistakes....good grief. Your good ol boy Joe would fill PAGES of jacked up remarks...AND HE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT.

You just don't get it. She is a beauty queen runner up and that is her mentality. Look at her answers to the most simple of questions like - what newspapers do you read.

Beauty queen answer - "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." ANYONE could answer that question - if you actual read a paper.

vCash

You just don't get it. She is a beauty queen runner up and that is her mentality. Look at her answers to the most simple of questions like - what newspapers do you read.

Beauty queen answer - "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." ANYONE could answer that question - if you actual read a paper.
    If you actual read a paper? ****'n dip****.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    If you actual read a paper? ****'n dip****.
    Listen asstard, **** you...................i read at least one paper everyday. First thing I did when i moved out when i was a kid was to get the PAPER delivered to where i lived. I have world paper app on my phone, you inbred idiot.

vCash

I cannot believe I totally forgot about the coup de gras!

Dumbass bimbo HARD WRITTEN NOTES FOR A Q AND A AT A TEA PARTY RALLY!

HAHAHAHAHAHA - How did I forgot that?

–Energy

–Budget (Cut?)

–Tax

–Lift American Spirits

After making fun of Obama for using a teleprompter. Can even remember her basic core beliefs. Stupid.

vCash

I cannot believe I totally forgot about the coup de gras!

Dumbass bimbo HARD WRITTEN NOTES FOR A Q AND A AT A TEA PARTY RALLY!

HAHAHAHAHAHA - How did I forgot that?

–Energy

–Budget (Cut?)

–Tax

–Lift American Spirits

After making fun of Obama for using a teleprompter. Can even remember her basic core beliefs. Stupid.
    I bet you have a big vagina. I'd like to see it. PM me a photo.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Keep on keepin on.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    I bet you have a big vagina. I'd like to see it. PM me a photo.
    Heh he talks about how stupid he thinks Sara is Yet he never mentions his assclown VP

vCash

Heh he talks about how stupid he thinks Sara is Yet he never mentions his assclown VP

Buy a shotgun? Sounds like great advise to me. You don't need an AR-15. All true. Major fail on your part. Dumbass.

vCash

Buy a shotgun? Sounds like great advise to me. You don't need an AR-15. All true. Major fail on your part. Dumbass.
    Not sure who is stupider, You or Him.

vCash

One heartbeat away from Palin. One heartbeat away from Biden. Which one would you choose? I know clownypants8 would choose to have bidens cack in his mouth.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Not sure who is stupider, You or Him.
    Buying a shotgun instead of an AR-15 to defend your home and having to write your core beliefs on your hand because you are too stupid to remember them?

Really?