Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Sarah Palin sparkly OU shirt

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Yes, there are states with open primaries. Do you vote in closed repub primaries?
    How could I? I'd have to registrar as a republican and that will never happen.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    Yes, there are states with open primaries. Do you vote in closed repub primaries?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    How could I? I'd have to registrar as a republican and that will never happen.
    Good. A modicum of integrity is better than none.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Will somebody please listen to 8th? Too many dam lemmings on this board!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Will somebody please listen to 8th? Too many dam lemmings on this board!!!
    Check out my new Sig LMFAO
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    BWaahahahahahahahhahahah!!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Vet, Sooner8th is just a prototypical psuedo-intellectual progressive. He is just more honest than most. The namecalling starts when the rest of us hicks aren't appropriately impressed by his self-proclaimed intellectual superiority.

He is harmless for the most part. The most damage he can do is helping to elect self-minded psuedo-intellectual progressives who use the massive power of the federal government to force the rest of us to live under their insane policies and ideas.

I am amazed at his perserserverance as he has spent 23 pages on a message board trying to convince us that higher tax rates and more of our money being under the control of the geniuses in DC is the best thing we could ever hope to do for economic prosperity.

Delusional? Yes. Sad? Yes. Scarey? Oh hell yes!
    Last edited by FaninAma; 7/18/2014 at 09:50 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Vet, Sooner8th is just a prototypical psuedo-intellectual progressive. He is just more honest than most. The namecalling starts when the rest of us hicks aren't appropriately impressed by his self-proclaimed intellectual superiority.

He is harmless for the most part. The most damage he can do is helping to elect self-minded psuedo-intellectual progressives who use the massive power of the federal government to force the rest of us to live under their insane policies and ideas.

I am amazed at his perserserverance as he has spent 23 pages on a message board trying to convince us that higher tax rates and more of our money being under the control of the geniuses in DC is the best thing we could ever hope to do for economic prosperity.

Delusional? Yes. Sad? Yes. Scarey? Oh hell yes!
    Thank you for making my point for me. Yet again.

First you ****ers are the kings of name calling - you started this crap first - libtart ect - so **** off if you don't like being called what you are, a bunch of dumbasses.

As for the "use the massive power of the federal government to force the rest of us to live under their insane policies and ideas" you all didn't have problem with it when you were making the insane policies and ideas, like the EXECUTIVE ORDERS bush issued to send my tax dollars to faith based organizations, which or course violates the constitution. You people sure as hell didn't sue him for those orders - which or course obama has issued fewer orders than bush or any other president since WWII.

As for the 23 pages - let's start with getting your facts straight, which conservatives just cant seem to do. It was the last 6 or 7 pages we discussed the cg tax - DUMBASS.

Now you notice I called you a name - of course I did, you said something stupid that can be easily checked, so LEARN.

You say I "spent 23 pages on a message board trying to convince us that higher tax rates and more of our money being under the control of the geniuses in DC is the best thing we could ever hope to do for economic prosperity" when you and your have spent the same amount of pages trying to convince yourselves that tax cuts raise tax revenues. The facts and data are clearly on my side. Tell me how cuttin' taxes worked for the dumbass you voted for TWICE!!!

This is the learning portion of the post so pay attention - why do you think conservatives pimp a heritage foundation report so hard? Could it be the only thing they can closely claim cutting taxes raise revenues? Why do you think it has become a part of conservative orthodoxy?

Too bad you are not as cynical with conservatives are you are with dems.

This is why we call you lemmings.
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 7/19/2014 at 02:34 AM.

vCash

I Love you Long time !
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    I'm a hell of a lot smarter than anyone on this board - I PROVED beyond a shadow of a doubt that cutting CG taxes does not raise revenues. You people can't seem to to learn and let go of you conservative heritage foundation talking points.
    Bahahahahahaha!!!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

I Love you Long time !
    Izzat before er after discoverin' the virgin part?