SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

eric holder...interesting theories

sure the libs will say it's bs...that's fine...but what if it isn't? Yes, libs it's from conservative news so don't read. I would think that unless they had actual proof of what they say they could be held liable....so they wouldn't say it.

http://twg2a.wordpress.com/2012/10/0...y-rotc-office/

took over old naval rotc office in college..supposedly "armed".

Holder linked to OKC bombing. I mean this in NO disrespect to the victims, actually was at site this past summer. Very surreal. Most of you are from Okla..have you seen or heard any of this?

http://www.newpatriotsblog.com/news/...-okc-bombers-/
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Re: eric holder...interesting theories

Cant say I believe that about the explosives. There were NO Cases of explosives. It was Plastic barrels filled with AnFo. that was readily available
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

yeah, I thought it was anhydris (fertilizer)? (sp) as well...but long ago.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

This was all started by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue whos brother is Kenneth Michael Trentadue who was found hanged in his cell at FTC Oklahoma during the investigation of the Oklahoma City bombing. His death was ruled a suicide but Trentadue's family maintains that he was murdered by the FBI themselves and that officials at the prison engaged in a cover-up. The book linking holder to the okc bombing is by doug book who claims that Holder had authorized the FBI to provide the explosives to McVeigh and Nichols in conjunction with a Clinton Administration undercover operation named PATCON. He also believes both Waco and Ruby Ridge are now known to have been PATCON inspired, Department of Justice plots.

Oh yeah, the "documents" that "prove" the story are not up on the website anymore. How convenient..........

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    This was all started by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue whos brother is Kenneth Michael Trentadue who was found hanged in his cell at FTC Oklahoma during the investigation of the Oklahoma City bombing. His death was ruled a suicide but Trentadue's family maintains that he was murdered by the FBI themselves and that officials at the prison engaged in a cover-up. The book linking holder to the okc bombing is by doug book who claims that Holder had authorized the FBI to provide the explosives to McVeigh and Nichols in conjunction with a Clinton Administration undercover operation named PATCON. He also believes both Waco and Ruby Ridge are now known to have been PATCON inspired, Department of Justice plots.

Oh yeah, the "documents" that "prove" the story are not up on the website anymore. How convenient..........
    Yer such an Ex spurt on everything. Is there anything you are not the Most intelligent about over us mere Mortals?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Yer such an Ex surt on everything. Is there anything you are not the Most intelligent about over us mere Mortals?
    THE most important point in Sooner8th's post is the inference that Ruby Ridge and Waco were linked. Ruby Ridge occurred during the Bush the Greater administration; Waco was under Clinton.

There are differences, but neither party works for us.

I would never defend any "church" with a compound, but that doesn't mean that Janet (What's the use of having all these wonderful SWAT teams if we can't use them?) Reno should have killed them.

Oh, and -
    Ain't nothin wrong with knowin stuff, Vet.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    THE most important point in Sooner8th's post is the inference that Ruby Ridge and Waco were linked. Ruby Ridge occurred during the Bush the Greater administration; Waco was under Clinton.

I would never defend any "church" with a compound, but that doesn't mean that Janet (What's the use of having all these wonderful SWAT teams if we can't use them?) Reno should have killed them.

Oh, and -
    Agree there, but this feller Knows More stuff than Google!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Agree there, but this feller Knows More stuff than Google!
    HEH...aren't all Libtards the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    HEH...aren't all Libtards the same?
    Ya may be right my friend ya May be right!

vCash

Oh, and -
    You see tafbsooner, I didn't inference they are linked - the story that jeep was referring too did. So you agree with me that the "source" of the theories doesn't know what he is talking about.

Administrator
    vCash

Oh, and -
    To be fair, I wouldn't exactly say the SWAT teams "killed" the folks in Waco. When you set fire to the "house" you're in, and decide not to leave, there's a pretty good chance you're going to die.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    To be fair, I wouldn't exactly say the SWAT teams "killed" the folks in Waco. When you set fire to the "house" you're in, and decide not to leave, there's a pretty good chance you're going to die.
    That's right, I forgot. The government's Danforth Report cleared the government of wrongdoing at Mt Carmel.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!