Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash

Re: Revolution is coming! 86 Million producers vs. 148 million layabouts and takers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    How is pointing out your hypocrisy spin? The reason you refuse to talk to me about serious stuff is that I don't agree with you and I can back me positions up with facts, you can't. Your analogy makes no sense. When I show you that you're wrong or point out your hypocrisy, you're only weak *** defense is to scream LIBERAL and accuse me of spinning.

I busted your ignorant hypocritical *** and you know it.
    Ok you win , ****in Moran.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Revolution is coming! 86 Million producers vs. 148 million layabouts and takers.

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Ok you win , ****in Moran.

Typical, won't tell me how pointing out your hypocrisy is spin, but can resort to name calling. It's like I'm trying to reason with a petulant, foul mouthed six year old.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Typical, won't tell me how pointing out your hypocrisy is spin, but can resort to name calling. It's like I'm trying to reason with a petulant, foul mouthed six year old.
    Dont you have one of thos especial ed. Egg hunts you need to get to? Hope you find the prize egg.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dont you have one of thos especial ed. Egg hunts you need to get to? Hope you find the prize egg.
    Midtowner and Marfac are looking for a third party to form the Three Marxcateers. He is a qualifier.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Midtowner and Marfac are looking for a third party to form the Three Marxcateers. He is a qualifier.
    Three Stooges be more like it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    One is the symptom of the other. We have a real mess in this country because the economic policies of both parties suck. We need to look at incenting companies to invest and move their capital back to the US. Open up energy production and start bringing manufacturing back to the states.
    Good thoughts, but opening up energy production is never going to happen under Obama/Clinton. Manufacturing isn't coming back as long as CEO/CFO can get it done for a fraction by sending it overseas. Hate it, but it is what it is.
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse