Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

Re: Revolution is coming! 86 Million producers vs. 148 million layabouts and takers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    I just proved you have a ton more. Give me a list of names of democratic cheaters that are in congress right now. Conservatives talk the talk only when it's a democrat who cheats.
    Wow, what a dumas!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Revolution is coming! 86 Million producers vs. 148 million layabouts and takers.

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Wow, what a dumas!
    So funny..................I showed you example after example of cheaters in congress that are conservative republicans, now show me a list of democrats in congress that have been caught cheating.

All you have is name calling and insults - no facts no data to back up your ignorant positions.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I didn't read anything into it, I asked you a "simple question".
    Yes, I was surprised at Sooner8th's reaction too. It was a simple question, and he took it as an insult? Strange.
    I am surprised he didn't call you a racist.

vCash

So funny..................I showed you example after example of cheaters in congress that are conservative republicans, now show me a list of democrats in congress that have been caught cheating.

All you have is name calling and insults - no facts no data to back up your ignorant positions.
    I dont wrestle with Ignorant Pigs I shoot them.

Are you really so ****ing stupid as to not have figured that out by now? Im not "SHOWING" you anything. You simply take anything that has been said to you and twist an spin it. Good Jorb arsehole.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

I dont wrestle with Ignorant Pigs I shoot them.

Are you really so ****ing stupid as to not have figured that out by now? Im not "SHOWING" you anything. You simply take anything that has been said to you and twist an spin it. Good Jorb arsehole.
    You won't show me anything because you can't. You have no facts or data to back up your ignorant positions. All you have is insults and childish school yard taunts. And you think I'm the stupid one.

vCash

You won't show me anything because you can't. You have no facts or data to back up your ignorant positions. All you have is insults and childish school yard taunts. And you think I'm the stupid one.
    I dont think, I KNOW.

Keep spinning.

vCash

Heh

vCash

Heh
    Thank you AGAIN for making my argument for me.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

(another)GREAT thread!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Thank you AGAIN for making my argument for me.
    I guess in yer little spin world it depends on what your definition of IS, IS
    and you didnt have Sex with that woman. Moran.

vCash

i think the key here is to unplug grandma and any single mothers, surely not to increase the number of full-time private sector workers

how many people work less than 35 hours a week by choice? it's not like working part-time exempts you from taxes.

the point is that the corporation is not your friend. they don't care about the country. the people running them don't even care about the corporation. they only care about their bonus this quarter, or their golden parachute deal. if replacing you with 3 people from India is better for the bottom line, you are gone.

they do however have your congress people in their pocket.

i'll rephrase the question from eariler... what is a "top" congress person?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

So where do the 10% of veterans who can't find jobs and are on foodstamps fall ? Are they worthless as well ?

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

veterans and grandmas are the 47%

i say we cut them all off

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    veterans and grandmas are the 47%

i say we cut them all off
    They both about worthless, we should just take em to the Land fill and dump em.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

The premise that workers will revolt is laughable. They have to much to lose. The problem will be unemployed youth and income disparity. When those get to be too painful that is when people revolt. Revolutions are always started by the young.

To advert this we have to have job creation and fair trade agreememts.

vCash

I guess in yer little spin world it depends on what your definition of IS, IS
    and you didnt have Sex with that woman. Moran.
    I can't bring up bush but you can bring up clinton. dumbass.

Sanford was hiking on the Appalachian Trail.

vCash

I can't bring up bush but you can bring up clinton. dumbass.

Sanford was hiking on the Appalachian Trail.
    ****in 1st class Moran!

I refuse to even talk with you about serious stuff for the simple reason . that you are a Lib spin master!
    If I say God is Love, then say Love is blind, yer ignorant asz will then accuse me of saying Stevie Wonder is God.
    Go play spin the Bottle with some one else.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    The premise that workers will revolt is laughable. They have to much to lose. The problem will be unemployed youth and income disparity. When those get to be too painful that is when people revolt. Revolutions are always started by the young.

To advert this we have to have job creation and fair trade agreememts.
    I agree DD the workers wont revolt, We just collapse as a society from all the burdens. Yes we Need Job creation But thats Not gonna happen when the Far Left Libs keep giving away the farm.

vCash

****in 1st class Moran!

I refuse to even talk with you about serious stuff for the simple reason . that you are a Lib spin master!
    If I say God is Love, then say Love is blind, yer ignorant asz will then accuse me of saying Stevie Wonder is God.
    Go play spin the Bottle with some one else.
    How is pointing out your hypocrisy spin? The reason you refuse to talk to me about serious stuff is that I don't agree with you and I can back me positions up with facts, you can't. Your analogy makes no sense. When I show you that you're wrong or point out your hypocrisy, you're only weak *** defense is to scream LIBERAL and accuse me of spinning.

I busted your ignorant hypocritical *** and you know it.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

I agree DD the workers wont revolt, We just collapse as a society from all the burdens. Yes we Need Job creation But thats Not gonna happen when the Far Left Libs keep giving away the farm.
    One is the symptom of the other. We have a real mess in this country because the economic policies of both parties suck. We need to look at incenting companies to invest and move their capital back to the US. Open up energy production and start bringing manufacturing back to the states.