Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Detroit man beaten by mob

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    good...I hadn't looked into it much.

8th..YOU quoted 68 then put a ref into what I said...withOUT saying BOTH should be handled the same. In fact you highlighted "Hate Crime is possible" in ref the KC issue, portraying it as I didn't think it was going to happen in KC.

"I don't wear underwear but when I do it's something mesh"...so panties in a wad~
    No, I was responding to ou68 not you. I was just pointing out the process seems to be the same.

Now off for electo-shock treatment to get mesh underwear out of my head.................

vCash

I work with a TON of great AA folks...there are buttheads of all races. B/B crime is unbelievable and even can be racially motivated. The problem is the automatic assumption by the administration or ANYONE else that white/black crime is the ONLY racially motivated crime is bs. The fact the president called out the trayvon martin thing and doesn't say jack about this is telling. THAT is the issue.
    This is two completely different things. Martin was killed, his assailant was not charged. This guy was not killed and his assailants have been arrested. Justice is being served. Should he speak out about every crime in the country?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

The Martin case was not brought to trial originally because the LAW in Florida was not broken. The DOJ, holder and obama basically bypassed the system in place to try and see justice being served, which ironically it did. If you want to argue about the Florida law that's fine, but not the Martin case. Should Zimmerman have been found guilty of something?...maybe...whether endangerment, manslaughter...but the jury actually found him not guilty of anything.

the admin stuck their nose into this place..they started it. They pushed the "hate crime" and made is race issue. Whereas the beating in Detroit and the shootings in KC are total hate crimes...but I don't see the doj pushing those.

You can say what you want but the admin looks like they are turning a blind eye to hate crimes unless they are white (non white as in Zimmerman) on black.

*for the record I really detest the "hate crime" ...America is so over dramatic. People don't like other people for all kinds of reasons...yes race is one. Sure there are plenty of non-Eruo-Americans that hate me for my skin color.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

The Martin case was not brought to trial originally because the LAW in Florida was not broken. The DOJ, holder and obama basically bypassed the system in place to try and see justice being served, which ironically it did. If you want to argue about the Florida law that's fine, but not the Martin case. Should Zimmerman have been found guilty of something?...maybe...whether endangerment, manslaughter...but the jury actually found him not guilty of anything.

the admin stuck their nose into this place..they started it. They pushed the "hate crime" and made is race issue. Whereas the beating in Detroit and the shootings in KC are total hate crimes...but I don't see the doj pushing those.

You can say what you want but the admin looks like they are turning a blind eye to hate crimes unless they are white (non white as in Zimmerman) on black.

*for the record I really detest the "hate crime" ...America is so over dramatic. People don't like other people for all kinds of reasons...yes race is one. Sure there are plenty of non-Eruo-Americans that hate me for my skin color.
    Actually it was martins parents who started the publicity on the case. It was Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey who charged him. Holder and Obama spoke of martin, but it wasn't just those two. You seem to be placing the whole thing on them, like they pushed Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey to charge him.

Again, why would he speak out about a crime where the perpetrators where arrested? Just to make you feel like he is not ignoring white people or black on white crime? There is NOTHING that goes on that you and your ilk cannot somehow bash Obama for. Talk about being overly sensitive..................

vCash

the jury didn't convict him...obama talked about that...uncalled for.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Ha ha.

Crackers - 1
    Libs - 0

OleVet Posse Instigator

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    ONLY if the Bad Guy is WHITE.

When I lived in Tulsa it was easy
    If I went to a North Tulsa bar an got the sh!t kicked out Of Me i was a dumases fer going there
    A black go to a Bar on the south side and Get the **** kicked Out of him that was a hate crime
    According to Eric Holder, hate crimes can't be committed against white people. Absolutely amazed this guy got to where he is in the political world.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    According to Eric Holder, hate crimes can't be committed against white people. Absolutely amazed this guy got to where he is in the political world.
    It aint just Holder But I agree the dude needs to be in a Junk yard with Sanford and son.

There are a hell of a lot of Whites who believe that way also.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

It aint just Holder But I agree the dude needs to be in a Junk yard with Sanford and son.

There are a hell of a lot of Whites who believe that way also.
    ha...obviously, obama got elected twice.

vCash

ha...obviously, obama got elected twice.
    How many folk are on the Dole? Having never worked a day? Thats the reason people like Obammy an Reed get elected.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

How many folk are on the Dole? Having never worked a day? Thats the reason people like Obammy an Reed get elected.

Keep telling yourselves that..............................

I'm not on the dole and voted for him TWICE. Could it be he is out performing bush by a wide margin?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post

I'm not on the dole and voted for him TWICE. Could it be he is out performing bush by a wide margin?
    No, Its because of People on the Dole Plus a bunch of Idiots.

vCash

No, Its because of People on the Dole Plus a bunch of Idiots.
    The longer you keep believing that, the longer republicans will stay out of the white house. Some people are such rubes and so gullible, they will believe anything.

vCash

The longer you keep believing that, the longer republicans will stay out of the white house. Some people are such rubes and so gullible, they will believe anything.
    I know what ya mean Bro, Why Ive heard some folk still think Obammy is wonderful!

vCash

I know what ya mean Bro, Why Ive heard some folk still think Obammy is wonderful!
    lol..so true.

vCash

Let's see.....since Obama took office - government employment is down, private employment is up. The deficit is falling quicker than anyone predicted. The stock market has more than doubled. We have gone from the great rescission to growth. All accomplished with a party who has done EVERYTHING it can to block ANYTHING he wants or wanted to do, even if it was their idea in the first place - OBAMACARE.

He is doing a thousand times better than dubya, the most conservative president we have ever had, a man so stupid he looked into putin's eyes and saw his soul, someone he could trust. Keep deluding yourselves with rightwing ignorance and mythology, just don't try to sell it to me.

vCash

Heh, Gotta agree the deficit is fallin Hell it couldnt get anyworse Yer Boy has doubled the Debt and Keeps on addin. You go girl.

vCash

Heh, Gotta agree the deficit is fallin Hell it couldnt get anyworse Yer Boy has doubled the Debt and Keeps on addin. You go girl.
    Reagan almost TRIPLED debt and the deficit was going down when he took office. bush I doubled it again, dubya took over a SURPLUS and doubled the debt yet again. Obama took over trillion dollar deficits and is lowering them. Doing better than any republican has.

You go girl............
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 4/17/2014 at 12:53 PM.

vCash

Reagan almost TRIPLED debt and the deficit was going down when he took office. bush I doubled it again, dubya took over a SURPLUS and doubled the debt yet again. Obama took over trillion dollar deficits and is lowering them. Doing better than any republican has.

You go girl............
    At least be original with yer insults Ya Moran.

Administrator
    vCash

That makes no sense.

By the way, we are viewed by the rest of the world as weak. That's sad, and is a direct result of this administration.