Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Detroit man beaten by mob

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    less BHO, and more the PUBS in the House. BHO had a super majority and did nothing...made matters worse. funny how you Libs forget that stuff. you should be thanking the Republicans. without them taking over the House, you progs wouldn't have been able to accomplish ****...expcet spend more and more money on entitlements, and running our nation into the ground.

you're welcome. oh yeah..stick to the ****ing issues. i know libs love to bring up W and how bad things were when poor ole BHO took office...its their go-to argument when they cant think of anything better to say. try being original

Semper fi
    Where do you get this crap at?

Thanking republicans? That's a ****ing laugh - THEY GOT US INTO IT AND THEN FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO KEEP US FROM DOING WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE TO GET US OUT OF IT!

Do you really think austerity works? Show me a country where austerity worked. Back up your position with FACTS AND DATA.

A little pop quiz - How long did Obama have 60 votes in the senate? Tell me how how many conservative democrats where in the senate? Did you forget about Lieberman?

Thing were bad when PRESIDENT OBAMA took over. 750,000 job losses a month. the economy in a nose dive, credit markets frozen. All because of bush. It was his policies he got through, most on reconciliation votes in the senate and the people he chose to put in charge, mainly in the Treasury.

YES WE DO LOVE TO BRING UP BUSH - BECAUSE THE MOST CONSERVATIVE PRESIDENT OF OUR TIME WAS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISASTER! WE WILL BRING UP BUSH FOR AS LONG AS CONSERVATIVES HAVE BROUGHT UP CARTER!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU68 View Post
    All major news stories, all gun violence - but he can comment about a black buddy getting arrested, but no mention of black on white crime. Gotit.
    Now that I totally and completly vaporized your premise, you went and changed it. What you said was

Oh wait, I guess it's only if it's not a black person that's the subject???
    Now you're saying he has to comment specifically on black on white crime. Show me a major news story where there was black on white crime, where the perpetrators where not arrested and charged, that became a major news story he didn't comment on. Crazy rightwingnut websites posts are not major news stories.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    Talk about getting defensive! Sounds like someone is trying to argue their way out of stupidity. If you libs spent more time trying to actually correct your own mistakes, and less time blaming bush and defending your ridiculous policies, you might actually be worth a ****. You call yourselves progressives, but you can't stop looking backwards--blaming bush.

And yes, I'm not going to respond to any of your dumbass questions or insane comments. You've proved by now that nothing anyone says is going to make a damn bit if difference. Have fun defending the worst president in history. I can only hope our next president will have more balls and stand on principle to actually make positive changes rather than become inept by always blaming their predecessor.

Go hug a tree
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Talk about getting defensive! Sounds like someone is trying to argue their way out of stupidity. If you libs spent more time trying to actually correct your own mistakes, and less time blaming bush and defending your ridiculous policies, you might actually be worth a ****. You call yourselves progressives, but you can't stop looking backwards--blaming bush.

And yes, I'm not going to respond to any of your dumbass questions or insane comments. You've proved by now that nothing anyone says is going to make a damn bit if difference. Have fun defending the worst president in history. I can only hope our next president will have more balls and stand on principle to actually make positive changes rather than become inept by always blaming their predecessor.

Go hug a tree
    Worse president in our history is bush, EASY. Of course your wont answer my questions, because the truth is not on your side. The condition of our economy when PRESIDENT OBAMA took over WAS BUSH'S FAULT. And yes, we will contine to bring him up for YEARS! Just like conservatives have carter and clinton.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Worse president in our history is bush, EASY. Of course your wont answer my questions, because the truth is not on your side. The condition of our economy when PRESIDENT OBAMA took over WAS BUSH'S FAULT. And yes, we will contine to bring him up for YEARS! Just like conservatives have carter and clinton.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Go hug a tree
    Clinton was far and away better then Obama. But you do not hear conservative folks bringing up Clinton at the rate libs mention bush.

The facts are absolute in my side? However, I much enjoy seeing you flip your lid! It makes for great entertainment!

The funny thing is: I never said I loved bush or supported him. All I stated was that libs need to quit blaming him.You are the one that got all butt hurt about it!

Finally, when is the onus on the current president? I mean Geesh, he's only been office now for half a decade!!! I wish I could blame the person who held my job before me! I've been in my current job for 8 years, can I still blame my predecessor when things suck? It sure would make my job easier. Maybe I could take more vacations and play more golf... But then again , I take responsibility for my actions.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Clinton was far and away better then Obama. But you do not hear conservative folks bringing up Clinton at the rate libs mention bush.

The facts are absolute in my side? However, I much enjoy seeing you flip your lid! It makes for great entertainment!

The funny thing is: I never said I loved bush or supported him. All I stated was that libs need to quit blaming him.You are the one that got all butt hurt about it!

Finally, when is the onus on the current president? I mean Geesh, he's only been office now for half a decade!!! I wish I could blame the person who held my job before me! I've been in my current job for 8 years, can I still blame my predecessor when things suck? It sure would make my job easier. Maybe I could take more vacations and play more golf... But then again , I take responsibility for my actions.
    Question - how many times did you vote for bush?

As for "you do not hear conservative folks bringing up Clinton at the rate libs mention bush", what a bunch of horse ****. Conservatives still bring up lewinsky, RAND PAUL just a few weeks ago for one. What I do is to point out the hypocrisy of bringing up lewinsy when conservative folks voted vintter, stanford and Mary "whore" Fallin back into office after it was public they cheated. Conservatives have brought up Carter for YEARS and sill do. 9-12-2001, limbaugh and his fellow conservatives screamed IT"S CLINTON'S FAULT at the top of their lungs, of course afterwards it was proven he was warned by clinton himself, and by at least two intelligence reports. I'd be very happy to post it, but if you are a informed as you pruport yourself to be, you should know it by now. Defend 29% of REPUBLICANS IN LOUISIANA blame OBAMA for the failed Fed response to Hurricane Katrina - IN 2005!!!

Show me a single time where I said - It's bush's fault. What I have said is look at bush's performance with his conservative philosophy and how it performed, look at shape the country was in when left office and compare it to where we are now or how obama is performing. Obama is kicking his *** on almost every measure. Private sector job creation, cutting government workers, bringing down the deficit. the only one that lags behind is gpd, which has been hamstrung by republicans in congress inventing crises - debt ceiling limits and austerity. Bush didn't have to deal with that. I have never ever blamed bush, I simply compare performance and point out not a single conservative whined about the deficit when bush was running it up nor did they complain about the job growth under bush that is almost 3 LESS than Obama. Pointing out how bad it was when bush left office is not blaming bush, it's just the reality. How else do you compare how different philosophies work?
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 4/20/2014 at 09:15 PM.

vCash

Question - how many times did you vote for bush?

As for "you do not hear conservative folks bringing up Clinton at the rate libs mention bush", what a bunch of horse ****. Conservatives still bring up lewinsky, RAND PAUL just a few weeks ago for one. What I do is to point out the hypocrisy of bringing up lewinsy when conservative folks voted vintter, stanford and Mary "whore" Fallin back into office after it was public they cheated. Conservatives have brought up Carter for YEARS and sill do. 9-12-2001, limbaugh and his fellow conservatives screamed IT"S CLINTON'S FAULT at the top of their lungs, of course afterwards it was proven he was warned by clinton himself, and by at least two intelligence reports. I'd be very happy to post it, but if you are a informed as you pruport yourself to be, you should know it by now. Defend 29% of REPUBLICANS IN LOUISIANA blame OBAMA for the failed Fed response to Hurricane Katrina - IN 2005!!!

Show me a single time where I said - It's bush's fault. What I have said is look at bush's performance with his conservative philosophy and how it performed, look at shape the country was in when left office and compare it to where we are now or how obama is performing. Obama is kicking his *** on almost every measure. Private sector job creation, cutting government workers, bringing down the deficit. the only one that lags behind is gpd, which has been hamstrung by republicans in congress inventing crises - debt ceiling limits and austerity. Bush didn't have to deal with that. I have never ever blamed bush, I simply compare performance and point out not a single conservative whined about the deficit when bush was running it up nor did they complain about the job growth under bush that is almost 3 LESS than Obama. Pointing out how bad it was when bush left office is not blaming bush, it's just the reality. How else do you compare how different philosophies work?
    You sure have to go through a lot to defend your man. Meanwhile, I have better things to do than listen to you blabber on and on about how great Obama is, and how he is so awesome. Jesus you sound like a teenager with a crush on a boy band. What are you gonna do in 2016when you can't vote for him again?!! maybe Obama can circumvent the constitution again and extend the term of the president to three.

face facts man, the country is far worse off because of Obama and Gus failed policies. You need to quit drinkin the progressive kool aid and start thinking for yourself. As it stands, all I've heard from you since you came to this board is the same tired talking points I hear from every other liberal. Try being original.

No need to respond. I have more important tithings to do. Like clean my guns, and spend the last few hours of Easter with my family, and maybe watch some duck dynasty you have become boring.

Semper Fi
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

You sure have to go through a lot to defend your man. Meanwhile, I have better things to do than listen to you blabber on and on about how great Obama is, and how he is so awesome. Jesus you sound like a teenager with a crush on a boy band. What are you gonna do in 2016when you can't vote for him again?!! maybe Obama can circumvent the constitution again and extend the term of the president to three.

face facts man, the country is far worse off because of Obama and Gus failed policies. You need to quit drinkin the progressive kool aid and start thinking for yourself. As it stands, all I've heard from you since you came to this board is the same tired talking points I hear from every other liberal. Try being original.

No need to respond. I have more important tithings to do. Like clean my guns, and spend the last few hours of Easter with my family, and maybe watch some duck dynasty you have become boring.

Semper Fi
    AGAIN................you have no FACTS to back up your positions. Look at where we were when YOUR guy left office and look at where we are now. VAST improvement! Show me one single fact to back up your rhetoric. You won't, because like every other conservative all you have is talking points SO YOU CAN'T. I have data and facts. Show me where i said obama is great. I am just stating FACTS. The reason it is not original is that they are FACTS, they don't change, unlike your talking points which will change because they are not based on FACTS.

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own FACTS.

vCash

Now that I totally and completly vaporized your premise, you went and changed it. What you said was

Now you're saying he has to comment specifically on black on white crime. Show me a major news story where there was black on white crime, where the perpetrators where not arrested and charged, that became a major news story he didn't comment on. Crazy rightwingnut websites posts are not major news stories.
    No, my premise is that Obama has injected himself into situations that didn't warrant a presidential response (the arrest of his buddy & Travon - both black "victims"). How much play has the Detroit beating or the kid on the bike had in the national press?? And you can't admit it but you know damn well that if either were white on black that Jesse and Al would be holding news conferences that would have ABC/NBC/CBS/MSNBC/CNN wetting their pants.
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

vCash

No, my premise is that Obama has injected himself into situations that didn't warrant a presidential response (the arrest of his buddy & Travon - both black "victims"). How much play has the Detroit beating or the kid on the bike had in the national press?? And you can't admit it but you know damn well that if either were white on black that Jesse and Al would be holding news conferences that would have ABC/NBC/CBS/MSNBC/CNN wetting their pants.
    You are trying to change your premise.

Oh wait, I guess it's only if it's not a black person that's the subject???
    I showed you news article after news article PROVING he has spoken out when it it NOT "only if it's not a black person that's the subject". You are spending too much time reading crazy rightwing websites that their basis is Obama can never do enough. The Detroit beating guys have been arrested. Kinda like say terrorist on Benghazi, no matter what he says or does it wont be good enought for you or your ilk. The kid on the bike? Are you ****ing kidding me? You expect the PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES to speak out because a white kid got knocked off his bike and it was stolen by a black thief? You are LAUGHABLE. What a rube you are to allow yourself to get all riled up by some dumbass rightwing website looking for anything, no matter how minor, to beat up Obama. Is that the best you got?

vCash

The local news outlets in Detroit and Connecticut are not "dumbass rightwing websites" dumbass. "Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it." –Mark Twain

Olevet Posse

vCash

The local news outlets in Detroit and Connecticut are not "dumbass rightwing websites" dumbass. "Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it." –Mark Twain
    Paw Paw a black man stole my bike! LOL too funny.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

HAHAHA...an Obammy lover that is touting OBAMACARE as a WIN...HAHAHAHA

That ****ing abortion of a plan blew up all over the place from the word go!!!

Keep going skippy...you are doing GREAT!!!

Shall we discuss Bengazhi, Fast and the Furious, the IRS, or the total number of people that have left the workforce under your Saint's term?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Somehow not surprised to hear you're not bothered by street crime - after all, that is the Dim policy right? Keep em down and dependent...

Olevet Posse

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    HAHAHA...an Obammy lover that is touting OBAMACARE as a WIN...HAHAHAHA

That ****ing abortion of a plan blew up all over the place from the word go!!!

Keep going skippy...you are doing GREAT!!!

Shall we discuss Bengazhi, Fast and the Furious, the IRS, or the total number of people that have left the workforce under your Saint's term?
    Come on and drop the pretense - just call me a n***** lover. Where did i say Obamacare is a win? BTW - you forget OBAMACARE IS A REPUBLICAN IDEA! Let's discuss bengizhi F & F and IRS. If you can see the truth and not some ginned up outrage by rightwing media the you rubes and lemmings buy into, you will find like WHITEWATER, there is nothing there. I'll clean the floor with you.

Just a taste -

IRS targeting included liberal groups

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-targeting/

Since the scandal surrounding the IRS' targeting of tea party groups, several liberal organizations, including Progress Texas, had said that they too received additional scrutiny in their applications for tax-exempt status.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3492679.html

Blows up your IRS "scandal".

vCash

Somehow not surprised to hear you're not bothered by street crime - after all, that is the Dim policy right? Keep em down and dependent...

LOL too funny - GET THE FBI, GET THE NSA A KIDS BIKE HAS BEEN STOLEN! ALL POINTS BULLETIN FOR OPIE'S BIKE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a joke, you really expect the PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES to comment on a kids stolen bike? LOL, stop it, stop it, you're killing me!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Come on and drop the pretense - just call me a n***** lover. Where did i say Obamacare is a win? BTW - you forget OBAMACARE IS A REPUBLICAN IDEA! Let's discuss bengizhi F & F and IRS. If you can see the truth and not some ginned up outrage by rightwing media the you rubes and lemmings buy into, you will find like WHITEWATER, there is nothing there. I'll clean the floor with you.

Just a taste -

IRS targeting included liberal groups

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-targeting/

Since the scandal surrounding the IRS' targeting of tea party groups, several liberal organizations, including Progress Texas, had said that they too received additional scrutiny in their applications for tax-exempt status.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3492679.html

Blows up your IRS "scandal".
    HAHAHAHA...you are officially a piece of **** now...when all else fails...play the race card!!!

You posted links to two libtard sites...on ONE of the questions I posed...so, I am officially done with you and this converstation.

Go play your race card somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

LOL too funny - GET THE FBI, GET THE NSA A KIDS BIKE HAS BEEN STOLEN! ALL POINTS BULLETIN FOR OPIE'S BIKE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a joke, you really expect the PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES to comment on a kids stolen bike? LOL, stop it, stop it, you're killing me!
    Out of ideas huh? Thanks for the time Matlock/Marfa/whomever...

Olevet Posse

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    HAHAHAHA...you are officially a piece of **** now...when all else fails...play the race card!!!

You posted links to two libtard sites...on ONE of the questions I posed...so, I am officially done with you and this converstation.

Go play your race card somewhere else.
    I should have figured, its ok to link to rightwingnut sites but not to liberal sites. YOU have been pulling the race card DEMANDING the president speak out on black on white crime. All I have shown is one where they guys have been arrested and one where a kids bike was stolen.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...iberal-groups/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...97J0V820130820

and OH a rightwingnut site -

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...ups-94556.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/18/politics/irs-scandal/

Now tell me they are liberal media sites.