Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Detroit man beaten by mob

I'm posting this here because of Obama's "If I had a son" comment. Read for yourself and tell me that the justice department shouldn't be involved?

The son of a 54-year-old Clinton Township man who was beaten by mob of up to a dozen men in Detroit believes the attack was racially motivated.

“I’m my own detective at home watching all these videos,” Joe Utash told WWJ Newsradio 950. “There’s people that literally just pulled up at that gas station to get out of their car and walk around their car to go up to my dad and kick him, and just kick him over and over and over again.”

in connection with the beating. Detroit Police Chief James Craig told reporters a fourth suspect was expected to be taken into custody soon.
    Craig said hate crime charges have not been filed, but would not be ruled out as the scope of the case widens.

Would not be ruled out!!!! What a pitiful excuse for a country we've become.
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: Detroit man beaten by mob

So where are the hate crime filings? That is what it was, pure and simple.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Wheres a Link to the story?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

The killings up here will be handled that way...neo nazi wanting to kill Jews...problem is he killed 2 Methodist and a Catholic.

Dude had a long history or hate, guess he figured he's 70ish and won't live much longer so 10 yrs in jail (til he dies) is worth it.

I have some pretty strong views against homosexuality, race baiters, abusers of the system and kids, etc but no way in he!! I'd kill someone or even "beat them up" ....that is just jacked up.

BUT I also believe the DOJ, Holder, obama, will NOT do anything. Black on White is NOT hate crime...it's reparations-crime.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    The killings up here will be handled that way...neo nazi wanting to kill Jews...problem is he killed 2 Methodist and a Catholic.

Dude had a long history or hate, guess he figured he's 70ish and won't live much longer so 10 yrs in jail (til he dies) is worth it.

I have some pretty strong views against homosexuality, race baiters, abusers of the system and kids, etc but no way in he!! I'd kill someone or even "beat them up" ....that is just jacked up.

BUT I also believe the DOJ, Holder, obama, will NOT do anything. Black on White is NOT hate crime...it's reparations-crime.
    Hell he gets free meals an medical fer the rest of his Life not a bad deal.

Yer right tho When this country ever Charges a Black or a Gay person with a hate crime then we May see some improvement.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Administrator
    vCash

Aren't all crimes of that nature "hate" crimes?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Aren't all crimes of that nature "hate" crimes?
    ONLY if the Bad Guy is WHITE.

When I lived in Tulsa it was easy
    If I went to a North Tulsa bar an got the sh!t kicked out Of Me i was a dumases fer going there
    A black go to a Bar on the south side and Get the **** kicked Out of him that was a hate crime

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU68 View Post
    I'm posting this here because of Obama's "If I had a son" comment. Read for yourself and tell me that the justice department shouldn't be involved?

The son of a 54-year-old Clinton Township man who was beaten by mob of up to a dozen men in Detroit believes the attack was racially motivated.

“I’m my own detective at home watching all these videos,” Joe Utash told WWJ Newsradio 950. “There’s people that literally just pulled up at that gas station to get out of their car and walk around their car to go up to my dad and kick him, and just kick him over and over and over again.”

in connection with the beating. Detroit Police Chief James Craig told reporters a fourth suspect was expected to be taken into custody soon.
    Craig said hate crime charges have not been filed, but would not be ruled out as the scope of the case widens.

Would not be ruled out!!!! What a pitiful excuse for a country we've become.

Seems to be pretty standard approach.

This guy is a known racist.

Hate crime charges are possible, as police investigators say they have "unquestionably determined" that Cross' actions were a hate crime, Overland Park Police Chief John Douglass said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/15/us/kan...nter-shooting/

vCash

lol...dude relax.... I NEVER said the crimes in KC wouldn't be HATE crimes...even said the guy was a neo nazi...had a long history of hate...he WILL be charged and rightfully so with a hate crime...

RE-READ...the OP was about the Detroit issue and that IT WON'T BE A HATE CRIME....ya got your lib panties in a wad~ You're connecting what I said with what 68 said...TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

lol...dude relax.... I NEVER said the crimes in KC wouldn't be HATE crimes...even said the guy was a neo nazi...had a long history of hate...he WILL be charged and rightfully so with a hate crime...

RE-READ...the OP was about the Detroit issue and that IT WON'T BE A HATE CRIME....ya got your lib panties in a wad~ You're connecting what I said with what 68 said...TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS
    First....was i talking to you or about what you posted? NO. I was addressing OU68's Would not be ruled out!!!! What a pitiful excuse for a country we've become comment.

Now did the original post say it won't be a hate crime?

I was just showing they both seem to be handling it the same. I hope they charge both with hate crimes.

Now go unwad your panties.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    First....was i talking to you or about what you posted? NO. I was addressing OU68's Would not be ruled out!!!! What a pitiful excuse for a country we've become comment.

Now did the original post say it won't be a hate crime?

I was just showing they both seem to be handling it the same. I hope they charge both with hate crimes.

Now go unwad your panties.
    OOOOOh Panties! are yours WET?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    OOOOOh Panties! are yours WET?
    She don't wear no panties...

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Jeep:

i read they are looking at the Detroit beating as a racially motivated hate crime. There was also an oped by a black leader who accused his colleagues of being hypocrites for not speaking against this violent act and racism in the black community. He pointed out that if a white mob had done this Detroit would be burning.

vCash

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...-a-hate-crime/

There ya go Vet

And to be fair, a black lady from an apartment complex ran across the street with a gun and protected the white guy - stopped the beating.

Olevet Posse

vCash

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...-a-hate-crime/

There ya go Vet

And to be fair, a black lady from an apartment complex ran across the street with a gun and protected the white guy - stopped the beating.
    Thanks. I remember reading about it now.

vCash

vCash

Yeah, and then there's the "knock-out" game - sure as hell glad I live in the sticks!!

Olevet Posse

vCash

Yeah, and then there's the "knock-out" game - sure as hell glad I live in the sticks!!

Me also.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    Jeep:

i read they are looking at the Detroit beating as a racially motivated hate crime. There was also an oped by a black leader who accused his colleagues of being hypocrites for not speaking against this violent act and racism in the black community. He pointed out that if a white mob had done this Detroit would be burning.
    good...I hadn't looked into it much.

8th..YOU quoted 68 then put a ref into what I said...withOUT saying BOTH should be handled the same. In fact you highlighted "Hate Crime is possible" in ref the KC issue, portraying it as I didn't think it was going to happen in KC.

"I don't wear underwear but when I do it's something mesh"...so panties in a wad~

vCash

I work with a TON of great AA folks...there are buttheads of all races. B/B crime is unbelievable and even can be racially motivated. The problem is the automatic assumption by the administration or ANYONE else that white/black crime is the ONLY racially motivated crime is bs. The fact the president called out the trayvon martin thing and doesn't say jack about this is telling. THAT is the issue.