Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerLB's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Spring Game HIGHLIGHTS

As always, good job Kyle, thanks again!
    I'm no rocket surgeon, but . . . I am a member of the OLEVET POSSE!

"I'm too busy to help out right now....I'm trying to train a lizard to jump through hoops." - StoopTroup

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Thank you. One day I hope to see this game live. Thanks for the highlights.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Thank you!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 freshchris05's Avatar
    vCash

That Lagrone kid looked like a lagrone *** man. Anyone know anything about this kid? Walkon?
    "This whole world is 3 drinks behind..."

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 freshchris05's Avatar
    vCash

and Moneycutt.
    "This whole world is 3 drinks behind..."

Hello everyone,

New member here and proud OU alumn from Austin, TX!! Anyway, I heard in the Horn which is the ESPN radio for Austin that Trevor bombed and that Mayfield amazed in the Spring game. Anyone have thoughts on that? Also, they claim there was an injury in one of our starters that will have him out for the rest of the season. Anyone have any info on that?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by EpicBoner View Post
    Hello everyone,

New member here and proud OU alumn from Austin, TX!! Anyway, I heard in the Horn which is the ESPN radio for Austin that Trevor bombed and that Mayfield amazed in the Spring game. Anyone have thoughts on that? Also, they claim there was an injury in one of our starters that will have him out for the rest of the season. Anyone have any info on that?
    No Major injuries, Wont say Mayfield Amazed, but he looked Good. Hell like I said Every QB looked good except TK.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Mayfield looked very, very seasoned. I wish he were eligible this year as he'd make a backup you could depend on to step right in if needed.

Thank you! I think OU is going to be awesome this year! I know we will beat Texas and Baylor, since Texas Tech doesn't know who will be QB, we should beat them in Lubbock, that is if the refs don't get in the way!! And the tough teams away are coming here...Kansas State and OSU.
    Last edited by PrideMom; 4/14/2014 at 11:06 AM. Reason: typo and additional comment

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Hello everyone,

I'm sure the Horns are jizzin' their pants because TK didn't impress in a controlled, vanilla scrimmage against a defense that knew what he was going to do.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    I'm sure the Horns are jizzin' their pants because TK didn't impress in a controlled, vanilla scrimmage against a defense that knew what he was going to do.
    TK suffers from poor accuracy on a couple of types of throws - specifically seem routes and deep slants. What makes it odd is how crazy accurate he is on out routes and over the shoulder throws. It is like he is the polar opposite of Sam Bradford.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Hello everyone,

I haven't seen any report of season ending injuries. As you probably know, Stoops is not always forthcoming about injuries, so ingest with several grains of salt. The initial report on Grissom was missing 6 weeks due to MCL sprain. I read that as "at least 6 weeks" and I don't discount it as minor as Stoops comment might imply. Similarly, I doubt we'll get much info on players that were held out of the scrimmage for various levels of injury. Hopefully, we'll hear about all the players participating in summer workouts in a couple of months.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerKnight's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    No Major injuries, Wont say Mayfield Amazed, but he looked Good. Hell like I said Every QB looked good except TK.
    Actually, I thought that TK was ok but the 1st team D was doing a fine job of playing to what they had seen for the last three weeks. I think it's too early to say TK not doing good.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerKnight View Post
    Actually, I thought that TK was ok but the 1st team D was doing a fine job of playing to what they had seen for the last three weeks. I think it's too early to say TK not doing good.
    The D was allsome. But several Passes were down low and in front or back
    I hope hes hot as hell when the 1st game rolls around.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !