Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Harry Reid: Champion of the Poor And Down Trodden.

Two months after Harry Reid's China trip, Lionel Sawyer registered ENN Mohave Energy LLC as an American subsidiary of the Chinese company. The firm negotiated with the county to buy the land rather than lease it, as the county's staff had recommended.
    I can't understand why you guys are so suspicious. Two month's after ole Harry's China trip this Chinese company creates an American subsidiary and ole Harry's son start cashing paychecks from them. It all seems on the up and up to me.

And Ray Nagin had no idea how his son's granite company got those contracts from Home Depot, when HD was trying to open a store in the city. I believe it #deafdumbblind

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Lets see? The Commie cares more for the ChiComs than Americans. He is set to enrich himself and his son with the land deal with the ChiComs. It is only pulled back when it becomes public about his land grab... He is a tool, a DWE (d*ck with ears) and a disgrace to American citizens and the Mormon faith...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I never have said I was only Joking Ya dork. Plus you Keep demanding folk SHOW you, **** off dip ****.

After every time I respond to you I feel like I need to step out side and scrape the dog Poop off my shoes
    Go **** yourself you arrogant, ignorant *******. All you have are insults and name calling. You CAN'T produce facts to back up your ignorant positions, because there are none. I never said you were joking about this, dumbass. I said - just like when you say - I'm only joking. You use them when you say something stupid you can't backup. See the difference? Or does your third graded ability to comprehend keep you from understanding?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Go **** yourself you arrogant, ignorant *******. All you have are insults and name calling. You CAN'T produce facts to back up your ignorant positions, because there are none. I never said you were joking about this, dumbass. I said - just like when you say - I'm only joking. You use them when you say something stupid you can't backup. See the difference? Or does your third graded ability to comprehend keep you from understanding?
    There again Dingle berry I have Never really stated a Position one way or the Other on this Or very many other subjects simply because it is stupid to argue with folks we dont Know on an anonymous message board. Thos that I will explain things to are those who I have met or spent a Lot of years on the board with.

Now as to This statement
    I said - just like when you say - I'm only joking.
    Show me again where I have ever said Oh I was Only joking. Yup I insult you well maybe in your case its Not an insult but a compliment. You have NO idea of My Education or experience. So Keep on being an ignorant asz!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Oh and I aint an Arrogant *******. Ill have you know Im a Smartassed *******. As for the Ignorant part Ya got me there , I prefer to be Ignorant than to Be STUPID like you.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    If only the feds were as tenacious about protecting our borders....
    Or going after others that owe even more money to the FED's...
    Attached Images Attached Images

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Or going after others that owe even more money to the FED's...
    It seems they have....................

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/24545747/n.../#.U02-FfldWT8

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

It seems they have....................

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/24545747/n.../#.U02-FfldWT8
    Must not have done much good. It's up to 2.6M now.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Must not have done much good. It's up to 2.6M now.
    2.6 was a couple of years ago, it 1.9 now. From what I can tell, that is from his organization. I can't find anything on his personal tax debt still being owed or paid off.

vCash

You guys really picked a dozy to back.

Women ‘need to be the first ones shot’ by feds in Bundy Ranch standoff

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he recalled. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

“It was a tactical plot that I was trying to get them to use,” Mack said. “If they’re going to start killing people, I’m sorry, but to show the world how ruthless these people are, women needed to be the first ones shot.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/1...anch-standoff/

Good work boys...........real men you're backing.

vCash

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he recalled. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

“It was a tactical plot that I was trying to get them to use,” Mack said. “If they’re going to start killing people, I’m sorry, but to show the world how ruthless these people are, women needed to be the first ones shot.”

Again Dog Poop Moran. Who in Hell has Backed these Folk? Most here have made a simple statement that the Feds are F Upped on this deal . The level headed ones of us say BOTH sides are wrong. Now go back to yer Lib Onion and read all ya want .

Its Idiots Like YOU who will start the Civil war!

vCash

Again Dog Poop Moran. Who in Hell has Backed these Folk? Most here have made a simple statement that the Feds are F Upped on this deal . The level headed ones of us say BOTH sides are wrong. Now go back to yer Lib Onion and read all ya want .

Its Idiots Like YOU who will start the Civil war!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA good choice.........keep backing the tea party guy.....................a real man

vCash

Oh and WHERE do you find these Links? Ya ****in Moran!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I've never been too high on militias, but I respect the right for the formation of them. I thought, in this case, it was a little over zealous to have them there, but then I thought about it a little more and am actually okay with it...

I actually like the fact that they showed a little force here. If nothing else, it made Reid stop for a minute and rethink the matter. Had the citizens that showed up armed actually fired the first shot, that would have been deplorable. But, that didn't happen.

I don't have a problem with the occasional reminder to the government that we are a country FOR the people.
    here for one...wasn't hard to find one

vCash

Oh and WHERE do you find these Links? Ya ****in Moran!
    A simple google search, you dumbass.

vCash

A simple google search, you dumbass.
    So yer sayin ANYTHING i find thru google is spot on? Allsome .

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Communities that turn a blind eye to the corruption and incompetence of the politicians they elect end up like Detroit.

Detroit....the poster city of the great progressive experiment.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 4/16/2014 at 04:26 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Communities that turnn a blind eye to the corruption and incompetence by the politicians they elect end up like Detroit.

Detroit....the poster city of the great progressive experiment.
    Detroit =what America is becoming.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

every time I watch Revolution....I just think...it won't take much. We won't have the scifi part...little nano's...but as far as separate parts of the country running themselves.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Did anybody else find this post very ironic and, at the same time, very funny? Pot, kettle, etc.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.