Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Harry Reid: Champion of the Poor And Down Trodden.

http://www.infowars.com/feds-back-do...ese-land-grab/

Actually he is the face of the Democrat Party's face of hypocrisy regarding corporate cronyism in DC.

Obama and Reid. What a combination. The question is will the country ever recover from their corruption and incompetence?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Harry Reid: Champion of the Poor And Down Trodden.

This is one huge cluster ****. What little I have read and heard, the rancher does legally owe the government money for grazing rights. This article states that the BLM is going ahead with the sales of cattle they have herded up, but will give some of the money to the rancher?????? WTF?

I don't think this is over by a long shot. I bet after all the excitement quells down, there will be one or more entity's of the government that is going to see to it the rancher and his family will die completely broke.

Edit to add, after reading a little more I see that the rancher agrees he owes the grazing right fee's, but not to the Fed's. He say's it go's to the County.
    Last edited by Turd_Ferguson; 4/13/2014 at 11:41 AM.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Hmmmm...

CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A natural resource manager who grew up in Elko has been named director of the Bureau of Land Management.

The U.S. Senate voted 71-28 on Tuesday to confirm the appointment of Neil Kornze to the post.
    Kornze was raised in Elko and is a former senior adviser to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. He joined the BLM in 2011 and has been leading the agency as principal deputy director for the past year.
    The BLM oversees more than 245 million acres of public lands nationwide, including about 48 million acres inNevada.
    http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04...med-blm-chief/

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Reid is going to let this die down but,,he will secure that piece of land! This rancher is a dead man walking. Prolly find him naked and dead lying next to a cactus in the desert in a few weeks.
    Posted from iOS app

Administrator
    vCash

I've listened and read about this for the past week or so, and I've come to the conclusion that the rancher is in the wrong here. The land is federal land, so he does how the feds the money for grazing his cattle, and I believe the government has every right to pursue collection.

HOWEVER,

This has been a huge mess. Although the government technically has the right to pursue collection, that doesn't mean it's necessary. This could have been handled in a much better way, with little to no media involvement. I understand the position of the rancher though...this just stinks of Reid trying to put on his big boy pants, and it makes the government look like a bunch of thugs (not that they didn't already).

I may have missed something in this issue, but based on what I think I know, Reid was trying to show his balls but ended up getting them run over.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

The stories have been all over the place so I really don't know what the "truth" is, was the land federal land, state land or county land? I have seen it referred to it as all three. Was the land purchased or confiscated? It is just hard know know what is the real story although as usual the feds AND local law enforcement response was more of the over the top crap we have come to expect from some of the thugs with badges that affects all levels of law enforcement.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/feds-back-do...ese-land-grab/

Actually he is the face of the Democrat Party's face of hypocrisy regarding corporate cronyism in DC.

Obama and Reid. What a combination. The question is will the country ever recover from their corruption and incompetence?
    Where do you find these websites at? This has NOTHING to do with Obama and Reid. Nor does it have anything to do with property rights or big government or any other rightwing conspiracy theory.

It is very simple, this guy stopped paying rent, grazing fees, on land he does not own, the federal government does. He stopped paying them in 1993. That means he owes all of US money. He has not been paying for TWENTY YEARS, but somehow this is about Obama and Reid? He thinks he shouldn't have to pay rent on land he is using but does not own. Everyone else pays grazing fees, why does he think he shouldn't? The cattle should be rounded up and confiscated, if that is not enough to cover his bill to the government, his property should be taken.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nevada-r...y-cattle-back/

http://www.newsweek.com/us-officials...n-bundy-246038

vCash

Heh
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Haven't followed this, but it sounds like he could be on the wrong side:
    "This is a matter of fairness and equity, and we remain disappointed that Cliven Bundy continues to not comply with the same laws that 16,000 public-lands ranchers do every year," Kornze said. "After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle, Mr. Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million. The BLM will continue to work to resolve the matter administratively and judicially." - CBS
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

vCash

I cant believe how many dumbasses showed up armed to "protect" this thief. Interfering with a public official is a crime and they should be charged.

vCash

So yer sayin if You had your way we would STILL be a British Possession?
    Yer Now a Loyalist Lib
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    So yer sayin if You had your way we would STILL be a British Possession?
    Yer Now a Loyalist Lib
    So incredibly stupid....................

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    So incredibly stupid....................
    Dont be so hard on yerself!

vCash

Dont be so hard on yerself!
    Thank you for proving it. Still in the second grade i see.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Thank you for proving it. Still in the second grade i see.
    Work Hard boy an someday You may it this far!

vCash

Is it just me, or does Cliven sound just like Yoda?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

vCash

You believing that shows just how ignorant, stupid and gullible you really are.

vCash

I am not sure who is in the right. I would guess both sides are a little. I see government heavy handiness though.

The eye opener to me is how quickly the private citizen militias rallied to the cause. It shows that all these groups all over the country are just waiting for a matchstick.

FaninAma asks if we will ever recover from the corruption and incompetence of the Obama reign. I think it is going to be very hard. The members of these groups think they might have an answer.

I myself now see how populations in history gave up their freedoms. If you think your situation is hopeless, than you are willing to try anything to survive.

Administrator
    vCash

I've never been too high on militias, but I respect the right for the formation of them. I thought, in this case, it was a little over zealous to have them there, but then I thought about it a little more and am actually okay with it...

I actually like the fact that they showed a little force here. If nothing else, it made Reid stop for a minute and rethink the matter. Had the citizens that showed up armed actually fired the first shot, that would have been deplorable. But, that didn't happen.

I don't have a problem with the occasional reminder to the government that we are a country FOR the people.