SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

The Neo-Nazi Movement

Not what you think.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Boiling-Water

I have considered myself neutral on this issue with an opinion that the states and voters should decide for themselves but the new strident gay movement that does not hesitate to destroy anybody who opposes their agenda is starting to change my mind.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Administrator
    vCash

Re: The Neo-Nazi Movement

Sister Laurel is one smart sister.

vCash

The head of Aquinas College where Sister Laurel teaches apologized to parents for her remarks, saying that the audience was "not prepared" for her topic and that her foray into sociology and anthropology was beyond her expertise as a theologian.
    That about covers it

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

We are already a society that looks down on being open and honest, especially when combined with outspokenness. A very good idea to have a loyal following, fanbase and many friends and family ready to stick by you in tough times if you decide to open your mouth on a controversial issue. It saved Chik-Fil-A and the daddy of Duck Dynasty, or perhaps even made their brands stronger

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Totally agree....

IF ya don't want to follow the Catholic's teaching then #1 don't call yourself Catholic #2 don't send your kid to Catholic school.

As a product of Catholic school I can tell you UNFORTUNATELY (at my HS, maybe not all but a lot) about 80% of the parents/kids are not there because it's Catholic, it's because it's private and a good academic education. Sad~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Not what you think.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Boiling-Water

I have considered myself neutral on this issue with an opinion that the states and voters should decide for themselves but the new strident gay movement that does not hesitate to destroy anybody who opposes their agenda is starting to change my mind.
    Unfortunately it's been going on for a long time...with obama it's just been opened up more.

What I don't understand is the libs and gays are so full of "you can believe and do whatever you want" except Christians...so hypocritical but they NEVER see it.

"Disapproval doesn't equal hatred" loved that comment.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Isaiah 5:20

King James Version (KJV)

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

there's gonna be a payday someday...in the meantime, all are expected to fall in line with pop culture and be tolerant (embrace) the perversion that is so hip nowadays

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post

King James Version (KJV)

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

there's gonna be a payday someday...in the meantime, all are expected to fall in line with pop culture and be tolerant (embrace) the perversion that is so hip nowadays
    Sadly this is the reality of this country today.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post

King James Version (KJV)

yup..just got to stay true to what you believe. I love the term "homophobia"...hmmm, no not afraid of homosexuality, just don't believe it's natural, normal, or whatever one wants.