Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

Virginia Tech dumps empty national championship trophy case.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Virginia Tech dumps empty national championship trophy case.

Boone has it in a shed out back of his house at the ranch. He goes out there late at night to drink warm scotch out of the bottle, look at it and cry.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    Boone has it in a shed out back of his house at the ranch. He goes out there late at night to drink warm scotch out of the bottle, look at it and cry.
    yeah he broke out the johnny walker blue label the night before the iowa state game a couple of years ago but it was a premature celebration
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

You are quite the thread-starter. You dominate like we will on our way to #8!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

This is thread-worthy. This has been my favorite story of the offseason thus far.

And now to merge this discussion w/ that from another thread, when I was moving back to OK from DC, we were driving through Virginia and I made sure to display my OU hat prominently in the back window of the car. We had at least 3 cars of VT fans (poor bastards) drive by us flipping us off - one of them mooned us, and that sure wasn't pretty. We also had another car follow us into a gas station just so they could roll down the window and yell BOOMER at us. Yeah it was pretty awesome. I found the VT smack to be funny, though I kinda felt bad for them. They were just coming off a bad curb-stomping by Miami to wreck their undefeated season.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Never have liked VT...mainly because they epitomize the East Coast media darling the talking heads love to slobber about. A few yrs ago I actually want VT to win a game (Boys St), they let me down. So, to heck with Beamer Ball. Maybe they'll take Gundy when the old guy finally hangs up the whistle at VT.