Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash

Re: When your car gets blocked in parking lot

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    What is the best type of key to use for keying? I would think that it it is one with the pointy-est end, but perhaps a thicker key would leave more a lasting impression?
    Any Key will **** someone Off. Course ya get caught yer gonna get the Dog sh!t stomped out of you
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Aside from vandalism, is there any way to get your point across that they did something wrong and to make them feel bad about doing something wrong?

NP's and my traffic problems continue, btw. We were driving home in the rain and a car ahead of us was stalled in a four-lane road at a stoplight. Rather than be jerks, we let a few cars behind the stalled car in to our open lane. The car we let in front of us proceeds to block THE OTHER LANE so that they can assist the other car. So, we try to go into the side of the road area... and they proceed to slowly push the stalled car in front of us.

I love NP. He was exhibiting such self control over these loveable idiots that basically blocked an entire direction of traffic with their good-samaritan-for-dummies ways.

Administrator
    vCash

Aside from vandalism, is there any way to get your point across that they did something wrong and to make them feel bad about doing something wrong?

NP's and my traffic problems continue, btw. We were driving home in the rain and a car ahead of us was stalled in a four-lane road at a stoplight. Rather than be jerks, we let a few cars behind the stalled car in to our open lane. The car we let in front of us proceeds to block THE OTHER LANE so that they can assist the other car. So, we try to go into the side of the road area... and they proceed to slowly push the stalled car in front of us.

I love NP. He was exhibiting such self control over these loveable idiots that basically blocked an entire direction of traffic with their good-samaritan-for-dummies ways.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

I used to get really hot over things like that, then one day I just realized no matter how angry I get people are still going to be stupid. Nowadays, it takes a lot to even get my blood pressure up in traffic.

vCash

Well you could always leave a Note

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I used to get really hot over things like that, then one day I just realized no matter how angry I get people are still going to be stupid
    This is good advice universally, not just traffic wise.

vCash

This is good advice universally, not just traffic wise.
    Yup. But you wanted revenge to start.
    Philippians 4:11

King James Version
    Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.