Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

I Am White Therefore I Am A Racist

At least according to the strident race baiters in the progressive party.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ed-from-Racism

i am so ashamed.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: I Am White Therefore I Am A Racist

Well as soon as we all admit that we are the way we are and there's nothing we can do about... we'll do nothing about it and accept that fact that we are racists and continue to be racists, except without feeling guilty, because after all, there's nothing we can do. It is what it is.

who is working toward her Ph. D. in critical whiteness studies at Brock University in Ontario, Canada
    heh heh canada

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

I don't know what this "white privilege" is. I never had "privilege" and certainly was never handed anything to me... Just some made up crap to make "white" people think they need to give something up and feel guilty about.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Playing the race card over and over and over again is just one of the garbage tactics a group of leftist power-seeking politicians and those who benefit from their policies use to mainatin their power base. It works well on weak-minded, unintelligent simps and those suffering from an over-abundance of white guilt or those who simply dislike white people and want their hatred sanctioned.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

it's very sad...the state of it all. I teach my kids to be proud of who they are...yes even their heritage. It's funny, EVERYONE but Euro-Americans who are 3rd or more generations removed from their country can celebrate their ethnicity....MY ethnicity is USA...I celebrate that~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Playing the race card over and over and over again is just one of the garbage tactics
    Yeah. Sympathy isn't respect.

Hypothetically, let's say that someone is offended by my whiteness or inherent race-nicity. Why should I have to change if someone else is the one with the problem? Especially since someone pursuing a Ph.D. in... what was it again?!

critical whiteness studies at Brock University in Ontario, Canada
    Right... in that... if an expert in the field says that there's nothing I can do and that I'm the way I am no matter what.

vCash

critical whiteness studies at Brock University in Ontario, Canada
    WTF?????
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    WTF?????
    If anyone knows what it is to be critically white, it's Canada

vCash

I guess if Hammerin' Hank says it is true it must be true. LOL

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...-obama-to-kkk/

The term racist has been so abused and cheapened by the left that it carries no meaning in this country. People who are afraid to be called racists by those they disagree with are cowards and unworthy of leadership positions. The same goes for the use of the term homophobe.

vCash

From that article: “Sure, this country has a black president, but when you look at a black president, President Obama is left with his foot stuck in the mud from all of the Republicans with the way he’s treated,” Uh, no, we have a mulatto president.
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

vCash

And I despise the white half as much as the black half!
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

vCash

I guess if Hammerin' Hank says it is true it must be true. LOL

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...-obama-to-kkk/

The term racist has been so abused and cheapened by the left that it carries no meaning in this country. People who are afraid to be called racists by those they disagree with are cowards and unworthy of leadership positions. The same goes for the use of the term homophobe.
    Plus, unless I'm mistaken, the KKK was a Democratic Party thing back during Hank Aaron's homerun hitting days

vCash

I aint Racist, I just hate Arseholes of all colors.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Plus, unless I'm mistaken, the KKK was a Democratic Party thing back during Hank Aaron's homerun hitting days
    And way more Republicans voted for Civil Rights legislation in the 60's than Democrats.

Of course blacks will continue to be marginalized in this country as long as they accept the status quo of remaining on the Democrats' entitlement reservation.

vCash

And way more Republicans voted for Civil Rights legislation in the 60's than Democrats.

Of course blacks will continue to be marginalized in this country as long as they accept the status quo of remaining on the Democrats' entitlement reservation.
    The dems figured out how enslave the Poor of all colors.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

That is until all those southern dems flipped to being Republican. It was not tea bagger Republicans who voted for civil rights. So quit taking credit for it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    That is until all those southern dems flipped to being Republican. It was not tea bagger Republicans who voted for civil rights. So quit taking credit for it.
    Can you even type the word tea bagger with out feeling like a prick?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Can you even type the word tea bagger with out feeling like a prick?
    Watch out now, Diverdog votes for the progressive party so I am sure he is a victim of some type and you may be guilty of bigotry, racism, sexism, homophobia or some other right wing crime by asking him that question.

the current Democratic party is a party of victims voted for by lots and lots of other helpless victims. The US is a nation of victims.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Watch out now, Diverdog votes for the progressive party so I am sure he is a victim of some type and you may be guilty of bigotry, racism, sexism, homophobia or some other right wing crime by asking him that question.

the current Democratic party is a party of victims voted for by lots and lots of other helpless victims. The US is a nation of victims.
    First off I did not call anyone a racist or a bigot. Secondly the point I am making is that the Republican Party is now the old Southern Democratic Party and that is an absolute fact and it goes back to Nixon. Third the moderate fiscally conservative Republicans who do not march with a bible in their hand have been purged by the Republican Party. They were northern Republicans from the rust belt and NE who fought for civil rights.

I was a registered Republican most of my life. Now I registered unaffiliated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

As for the article that started this thread I detest everything about it. Blacks have far more problems to deal with in their community than the perceived racist in the white community.
    Last edited by diverdog; 4/10/2014 at 12:31 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU68 View Post
    And I despise the white half as much as the black half!
    yup~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!