Thread: Puter Question

vCash

Puter Question

This pretty much ONLY happens on Yahoo.
    I try to open a Page and it Times out and says the connection was reset. EVERYTIME.Been using FF but I went to IE and it worked for a while Now IE is doing it also

I have Changed tha Cable from my Modem, Cleared the Cache/history and Cookies. Restarted Both the Puter and the Modem. Same **** same Day!

Spare me the Yahoo sucks jokes till we fix this Ok. I been using Yahoo fer years and thats My main Email.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Puter Question

Welp, Vet, if it's anything like what happens to me, it's just a frickin
    conspiracy...you know, computer gremlins that only come out at night!

vCash

hopefully those pics i sent didn't break it

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasbabe View Post
    hopefully those pics i sent didn't break it
    I only downloaded those on my other Puter the one with the Industrial Grade Virus protection.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I only downloaded those on my other Puter the one with the Industrial Grade Virus protection.
    Musta been the one with all its shots...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Musta been the one with all its shots...
    Yea and Before I let anything from DallasBabe on it I make sure its wrapped in a full body Condom.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Yea and Before I let anything from DallasBabe on it I make sure its wrapped in a full body Condom.
    Heh...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Just a guess, but you may have some adware/malware causing your issue.

On FF go to the Tools menu then select Addons then look under extensions. If there are extensions which you did not explicitly add, it may be a indicator you have some adware running amok on your pc. I had to clean one off my wife's pc called re-markit, there are others out there besides this POS, and it was a pain in the a$$. That POS even created it's own scheduled task to run at a specific time to update itself among other things.

Check your installed programs via the control panel. If something doesn't look right, google it and see what you can find out about and uninstall if necessary.

BTW, that adware/malware crap attaches itself to whatever browser's you have installed. I had to clean up IE, Chrome and FF a couple of times before I tracked it back to the tasks it had created to keep itself running.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Just a guess, but you may have some adware/malware causing your issue.

On FF go to the Tools menu then select Addons then look under extensions. If there are extensions which you did not explicitly add, it may be a indicator you have some adware running amok on your pc. I had to clean one off my wife's pc called re-markit, there are others out there besides this POS, and it was a pain in the a$$. That POS even created it's own scheduled task to run at a specific time to update itself among other things.

Check your installed programs via the control panel. If something doesn't look right, google it and see what you can find out about and uninstall if necessary.

BTW, that adware/malware crap attaches itself to whatever browser's you have installed. I had to clean up IE, Chrome and FF a couple of times before I tracked it back to the tasks it had created to keep itself running.
    Nothing there . Ive read that Yahoo changed up crap a month er so ago and its been weird ever since. Dayum thing is werkin fine this morning.
    Thanks for the help.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Whet's Avatar
    vCash

my Yahoo mail starts right up with no issue.