Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: How Ted Kennedy Destroyed America

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    If you're going to be on this site as a liberal, you have to savor the small victories. There are some posters here who at least realize that a racist is not something you want to be perceived as being.
    Ain't that the truth, but then again Bill O'reilly says he's not, so he must not be.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    OK - let's address the question -

please explain how radically altering the ethnic makeup of our
    country and creating a society more like 3rd world countries in
    Latin America, Asia and Africa is beneficial to the success of its
    citizens.

You assert that radically altering the ethnic makeup of our country and creating a society more like 3rd world countries in Latin America, Asia and Africa is destroying our country.

You, with your own words, have shown me and this entire board what you are - a racist and a bigot. You have no problem with anyone from outside of Latin America, Asia and Africa which leaves caucasians.

You again state our country is destroyed - no one but you sees it, but you. Why do you hate America?

As for adding deficits look at your own party - every repbulican president from reagan on RAISED the debt from when they took office to when the left and every democrat has cut the debt from when they took office to when they left or are in now. Johnson's debts had nothing to do with the Vietnam war?

The legacy of Medicare? Most popular program in the country - your party ran a campaign claiming the democrats were cutting it.

Want to talk about lies told by presidents? We can raise spending on defense and cut taxes and balance the budget. Tax cuts to the wealth pay for themselves. READ MY LIPS NO NEW TAXES. Cutting taxes will not cause deficits. 10/7/2002, George W. Bush, President "The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas." SOME people not being able to keep their doctor is amateur hour compared to republican lies.

I can guarantee you Indians thought same thing when Europeans showed up on their shores.
    What? dude...are you serious? wow. I'm conservative and I do have a prob with the GOP not standing up for what's right but THAT has to be a joke you stated...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    You must admit tho that when ever any Con called him out on anything they were immediately labeled a Racist
    Ummm, might be 'cause of the way they phrased the "call out"...jus sayin..

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    What? dude...are you serious? wow. I'm conservative and I do have a prob with the GOP not standing up for what's right but THAT has to be a joke you stated...

It is not. It is the truth. Look it up. You are entitled to you own opinions but not your own facts. Prove me wrong.

vCash

Sure sounds like Matlock.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

It is not. It is the truth. Look it up. You are entitled to you own opinions but not your own facts. Prove me wrong.
    So the secret is to run up a gargantuan deficit, say like $1.2 trillion, then when it falls just a bit you can claim credit for cutting the deficit. Gotcha. Liberal logic at its finest.

BTW, any reductions in deficits under Obama have been due to record tax receipts, cuts in the military and income from the bonds the Federal Reserve has purchased over the past 4 years(about $4 trillion dollars worth) which by law comes back to the US Treasury. entitlement expenditures have exploded under Obama.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    If you're going to be on this site as a liberal, you have to savor the small victories. There are some posters here who at least realize that a racist is not something you want to be perceived as being.
    Like olevet said, none of the true conservatives on the board GAS whether you progressives consider us racists or not. The race card has been slapped down so often by your ilk that it really carries very little significance.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 3/28/2014 at 11:04 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    So the secret is to run up a gargantuan deficit, say like $1.2 trillion, then when it falls just a bit you can claim credit for cutting the deficit. Gotcha. Liberal logic at its finest.

BTW, any reductions in deficits under Obama have been due to record tax receipts, cuts in the military and income from the bonds the Federal Reserve has purchased over the past 4 years(about $4 trillion dollars worth) which by law comes back to the US Treasury. entitlement expenditures have exploded under Obama.
    Who signed the 2009 budget? GEORGE W. BUSH. $1.2 TRILLION DEFICIT, it is now at $514 BILLION. Cuts in the military? 2009 defense spending $821.7 billion. 2014 defense spending $842.0 billion. I don't see the spending cut, or is republican math where not getting the increase you want is a cut?

It is obvious you do not know how the fed works nor quantitative easing works. The fed buys bonds from member banks, where do you think the income went before the FED bought them? Back to the US Treasury! The are only taking them off the balance sheet of the member bank to free up money so they can lend it. The only thing QE does for the deficit is to lower interest rates so our debt is cheaper and to stimulate the economy.

Where do you get this at? Do you even look stuff up to see if its accurate?

Entitlement expenditures started to explode under Bush and are a result of your party's most recent recession.

vCash

Like olevet said, none of the true conservatives on the board GAS whether you progressives consider us racists or not. The race card has been slapped down so often by your ilk that it really carries very little significance.
    A "true conservative" wears it like a badge of honor.

vCash

Oh Boy we got a new toy to play with. Yall dont break him like Ya did the others
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Oh Boy we got a new toy to play with. Yall dont break him like Ya did the others
    A new one to play with? So that's going to be the defense? He is being factually incorrect on purpose.

vCash

A new one to play with? So that's going to be the defense? He is being factually incorrect on purpose.
    Heh

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Sooner8, a typical weak argument tactic is to not discuss
    the assertion at hand but instead deflect by trying to discredit
    the source.

Here is another opinion piece but I am sure you will avoid discussing the assertions in
    this article also.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=20777

please explain how radically altering the ethnic makeup of our
    country and creating a society more like 3rd world countries in
    Latin America, Asia and Africa is beneficial to the success of its
    citizens.
    fanin:

You cannot lay the entire immigration debacle at the feet of Ted Kennedy. A lot of politicians have turned a blind eye to this problem.

vCash

Who signed the 2009 budget? GEORGE W. BUSH. $1.2 TRILLION DEFICIT, it is now at $514 BILLION. Cuts in the military? 2009 defense spending $821.7 billion. 2014 defense spending $842.0 billion. I don't see the spending cut, or is republican math where not getting the increase you want is a cut?

It is obvious you do not know how the fed works nor quantitative easing works. The fed buys bonds from member banks, where do you think the income went before the FED bought them? Back to the US Treasury! The are only taking them off the balance sheet of the member bank to free up money so they can lend it. The only thing QE does for the deficit is to lower interest rates so our debt is cheaper and to stimulate the economy.

Entitlement expenditures started to explode under Bush and are a result of your party's most recent recession.

You are so f'ing wrong about all the interest on US Treasury bonds going back to the US Treasury. If you own a 10 year Treasury note do you send the interest back to the Treasury? Do you think Russia, China or Japan do? Only the interest from notes purchased by the Federal Reserve get returned to the US Treasury. Banks aren't buying and holding these bonds. They are the middle man since by statute the Fed cannot buy US Treasury bonds directly. The banks get paid a fee for selling the bonds to the Federal Reserve.

The only thing QE does is to artifically lower theinterest rate on US Treasuries so the government can keep spending like drunken sailors(with apologies to derunken sailors) while people like retired seniors on fixed incomes get hammered.

If you are going to act likle a pompous *** and lecture people about how little they know you need to have clue about what you are talking about. Geesh.

Entitlements increased under Bush but they have exploded under Obama.

So the military budget has gone up 2% over thepast 5 years or an average of 0.4% per year. Are you really going to tout that as an increase? Adjusted for inflation that is about an 8% decrease in actual dollars.

vCash

You are so f'ing wrong about all the interest on US Treasury bonds going back to the US Treasury. If you own a 10 year Treasury note do you send the interest back to the Treasury? Do you think Russia, China or Japan do? Only the interest from notes purchased by the Federal Reserve get returned to the US Treasury. Banks aren't buying and holding these bonds. They are the middle man since by statute the Fed cannot buy US Treasury bonds directly. The banks get paid a fee for selling the bonds to the Federal Reserve.

The only thing QE does is to artifically lower theinterest rate on US Treasuries so the government can keep spending like drunken sailors(with apologies to derunken sailors) while people like retired seniors on fixed incomes get hammered.

If you are going to act likle a pompous *** and lecture people about how little they know you need to have clue about what you are talking about. Geesh.

Entitlements increased under Bush but they have exploded under Obama.

So the military budget has gone up 2% over thepast 5 years or an average of 0.4% per year. Are you really going to tout that as an increase? Adjusted for inflation that is about an 8% decrease in actual dollars.
    Somebody didn't get laid this morning.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    I dint either, Bend Over DD

vCash

You are just flat out wrong. Banks do not buy bonds and then turn around and give the interest back to the the Treasury. That is the stupidest assertion I have ever heard. The Federal Reserve uses the banks as middle men because they cannot buy directly from the government. They aren't "taking the bonds off the hands of the banks."
    http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/money_12851.htm

If the Budget deficit for 2014 is going to only be 514 billion then they better start cutting some other **** because it is already 380 billion for the first 5 months of the fiscal year.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45174

vCash

I dint either, Bend Over DD
    You would not want any part of me. I spent the better part of the night puking and chitting my guts out.

I will take a rain check.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    I tend to get cranky when somebody who has no freaking clue about what they are talking about tries to lecture me on a subject I know much more about.

vCash

You are just flat out wrong. Banks do not buy bonds and then turn around and give the interest back to the the Treasury. That is the stupidest assertion I have ever heard. The Federal Reserve uses the banks as middle men because they cannot buy directly from the government. They aren't "taking the bonds off the hands of the banks."
    http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/money_12851.htm

If the Budget deficit for 2014 is going to only be 514 billion then they better start cutting some other **** because it is already 380 billion for the first 5 months of the fiscal year.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45174
    Fanin I believe they are also buying mortgage backed securities and asset backed securities from the banks.

I went to an economics talk the other day and the consensus was that QE will be around for a while.