Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: How Ted Kennedy Destroyed America

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Nixon, Ford and Carter all tried to promote healthcare bills and TK basically killed them holding out for some utopia that wasn't going to happen then...but he was going to support Obamacare 30years later that certainly wasn't single payer healthcare.

You don't have to see America destroyed to realize TK was a POS
    The title of the thread is How Ted Kennedy Destroyed America, so you're saying that isn't accurate? It's your opinion he was a POS.

It wasn't just TK who apposed Nixon's efforts.
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 3/26/2014 at 03:28 PM.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    I really hope you're joking.

Since I never heard of him, I looked him up and found his topics include the New World Order, 9/11 conspiracy theories, UFOs, Holocaust denial, Jewish conspiracy theories, Big Pharma conspiracies, AIDS denial.
    When David Duke is a featured writer, you know you have a top rate tin foil hatter outfit.

vCash

Dont know so much about Destroyin Merica But he sure Screwed Up Mary Jo Kopechne and Her family along with a decent Olds.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

The title of the thread is How Ted Kennedy Destroyed America, so you're saying that isn't accurate? It's your opinion he was a POS.

It wasn't just TK who apposed Nixon's efforts.
    It looks like TK opposed every presidents efforts but his own. He himself said he regretted not doing a deal with Nixon....and then 30 years later supporting a bill like obamacare.

Of course its my opinion he's a POS.

We still exist as a country so obviously he didn't destroy us...but he certainly damaged the country as well as a bridge.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    It looks like TK opposed every presidents efforts but his own. He himself said he regretted not doing a deal with Nixon....and then 30 years later supporting a bill like obamacare.

Of course its my opinion he's a POS.

We still exist as a country so obviously he didn't destroy us...but he certainly damaged the country as well as a bridge.
    This simply isn't true. That bridge received almost no damage. The bridge didn't have rails at the time.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Sooner8, a typical weak argument tactic is to not discuss
    the assertion at hand but instead deflect by trying to discredit
    the source.

Here is another opinion piece but I am sure you will avoid discussing the assertions in
    this article also.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=20777

please explain how radically altering the ethnic makeup of our
    country and creating a society more like 3rd world countries in
    Latin America, Asia and Africa is beneficial to the success of its
    citizens.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Sooner8, a typical weak argument tactic is to not discuss
    the assertion at hand but instead deflect by trying to discredit
    the source.

Here is another opinion piece but I am sure you will avoid discussing the assertions in
    this article also.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=20777

citizens.
    The assertion at hand is How Ted Kennedy Destroyed America - the title of the tread. America is not destroyed, period.

On to trying to discredit the source, if that ain't the pot callin' the kettle black. Do the phrases - liberal press, mainstream media, lamestream media ring any bells? Your source, the original is a crazy right wing kook who believes in ufo's and 9-11 conspiracy theories among other things. Funny how it takes a lot less than that for you to ignore and discredit other media outlets as liberally biased when it does not reinforce your viewpoint.

This whole post is typical of the right, you make a statement full of hyperbole, How Ted Kennedy Destroyed America, which is simply not true. America is not destroyed. Then when your original source is exposed as being a right wing kook who supports ufo's and 9-11 conspiracy theories among other things, you trot out another rightwing internet rag as backup. No don't look to find any counter opinions or any facts that might contradict your beliefs. You also totally ignore and/or forgive Reagan for what is now the rights cardinal sin - amnesty for illegal immigrants. You are too busy trying to blame democrats for what you think are problems.

vCash

So you are still refusing to address the question. Typical.

The second article has some very salient points especially concerning the lies Kennedy used to get the law passed.

Sort of like "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".

As far as whether he, along with LBJ, destroyed the country I think we are well on are way especially considering that their legacy legislation of each is less than 50 years old.

Massive deficits most of which are due to LBJ's Great. Society entitlements.

Massive chain immigration from 3rd world hell holes.

Yeah, we're in great shape.

This type of immigration policy has also worked so well in Western Europe. LOL.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 3/27/2014 at 12:37 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

8, if we continue down the Third World path the dims and TK wanted us to go, we MOST CERTAINLY will be destroyed as a great nation. I for one, do not want to live 3rd world style with compounds around every house, barbed wire or broken glass on top of the compound wall and corruption rampant in most services, private and public...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

So you are still refusing to address the question. Typical.

The second article has some very salient points especially concerning the lies Kennedy used to get the law passed.

Sort of like "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".

As far as whether he, along with LBJ, destroyed the country I think we are well on are way especially considering that their legacy legislation of each is less than 50 years old.

Massive deficits most of which are due to LBJ's Great. Society entitlements.

Massive chain immigration from 3rd world hell holes.

Yeah, we're in great shape.

This type of immigration policy has also worked so well in Western Europe. LOL.

OK - let's address the question -

citizens.

You assert that radically altering the ethnic makeup of our country and creating a society more like 3rd world countries in Latin America, Asia and Africa is destroying our country.

You, with your own words, have shown me and this entire board what you are - a racist and a bigot. You have no problem with anyone from outside of Latin America, Asia and Africa which leaves caucasians.

You again state our country is destroyed - no one but you sees it, but you. Why do you hate America?

As for adding deficits look at your own party - every repbulican president from reagan on RAISED the debt from when they took office to when the left and every democrat has cut the debt from when they took office to when they left or are in now. Johnson's debts had nothing to do with the Vietnam war?

The legacy of Medicare? Most popular program in the country - your party ran a campaign claiming the democrats were cutting it.

Want to talk about lies told by presidents? We can raise spending on defense and cut taxes and balance the budget. Tax cuts to the wealth pay for themselves. READ MY LIPS NO NEW TAXES. Cutting taxes will not cause deficits. 10/7/2002, George W. Bush, President "The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas." SOME people not being able to keep their doctor is amateur hour compared to republican lies.

I can guarantee you Indians thought same thing when Europeans showed up on their shores.

vCash

I can guarantee you Indians thought same thing when Europeans showed up on their shores.
    And it's turned out so well form them, huh?
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

Want to talk about lies told by presidents? We can raise spending on defense and cut taxes and balance the budget. Tax cuts to the wealth pay for themselves. READ MY LIPS NO NEW TAXES. Cutting taxes will not cause deficits. 10/7/2002, George W. Bush, President "The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas." SOME people not being able to keep their doctor is amateur hour compared to republican lies.
    "I did not have sex with that woman." - Bill Clinton doing his best impersonation of Richard Simmons' penis

"Whoopty-freakin'-doo." - America, not giving a rip roaring crap about the political pissing matches between parties, instead wanting results.
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa_Fireman View Post
    "I did not have sex with that woman." - Bill Clinton doing his best impersonation of Richard Simmons' penis

"Whoopty-freakin'-doo." - America, not giving a rip roaring crap about the political pissing matches between parties, instead wanting results.
    Funny..................I see all over this board republicans talking about obama and reid's lies all the time. Seems to be a big topic of conversation for rightwingers.

vCash

Sooner8, pulling out the race card so early? LOL.

So I am a racist and bigot for suggesting we follow the same immigration
    guidelines as a lot of Western European countries have done? Just another deflection
    from your emotionally based "logic". You're really not even worth the time
    to even attempt to engage in a discussion.

vCash

Sooner8, pulling out the race card so early? LOL.

So I am a racist and bigot for suggesting we follow the same immigration
    guidelines as a lot of Western European countries have done? Just another deflection
    from your emotionally based "logic". You're really not even worth the time
    to even attempt to engage in a discussion.
    LOL - early? They are your words not mine. You SAID you don't want to radically alter the ethnic makeup of our country by letting in Latin Americans, Asians and Africans. Another point is who says they will alter it?

You have completely changed discussions, the title of your tread is How Ted Kennedy Destroyed America. You are the only one on here that thinks America is destroyed. Then you try to use some pseudo intellectualism that I'm sure you got off some rightwing website that runs down liberals to talk about my "emotionally based logic". Nothing emotional about it, again you said -

citizens.
    First, you knocked TK for changing immigration and letting more of these immigrants in and "destroying America" now you state you do not want these immigrants in our country because they will turn it into more of a third world country. The ONLY immigrates you are blaming for "destroying America" and wanting to keep out are from Latin America, Asia and Africa. You are trying your hardest to not admit you are a racist, but your words are clear and they prove it.

Like i tell my kids - the first rule of being in a hole is to STOP DIGGING.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    8, if we continue down the Third World path the dims and TK wanted us to go, we MOST CERTAINLY will be destroyed as a great nation. I for one, do not want to live 3rd world style with compounds around every house, barbed wire or broken glass on top of the compound wall and corruption rampant in most services, private and public...
    First - DEMOCRATS and TK don't want us to go down the "Third World path", again I'm sure you read that on some rightwing website and grunted in agreement. As for living in "3rd world style with compounds around every house, barbed wire or broken glass on top of the compound wall and corruption rampant in most services, private and public." you need to look at Colorado Springs who has been taken over by radical rightwingers who cut taxes to the point that if you have a burglary there is an online form you can fill out to report it because police services have been cut so deep they don't have the manpower to send out a squad car to your home. Also look at kansas, where the koch's have bought the legislature and governors office so now they don't pay ANY state income taxes, but everyone else's went up. Don't forget former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife. As for private corruption, lets talk about dubya's best friend Ken Lay. Sounds like a third world country to me.

vCash

Heh, this thread is a fun read!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    How did I forget Chris "i know nothing, i see nothing?" Christie?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Heh, this thread is a fun read!!!
    Isn't it though. It only took til page 2 for one of your fellow progressives to call me a racist. Additionally he pulled out the other barrel and threw in the charge of bigot for good measure. It sure didn't take him long to go through his leftist quiver of responses.

vCash

Isn't it though. It only took til page 2 for one of your fellow progressives to call me a racist. Additionally he pulled out the other barrel and threw in the charge of bigot for good measure. It sure didn't take him long to go through his leftist quiver of responses.
    It's fun 'cause I'm not the one arguing....and racist and bigot are pretty much the same
    when you think about it, so it was really only one barrel...