Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: How Ted Kennedy Destroyed America

[QUOTE=olevetonahill;4459368]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post

You aint got NO readin Compression do ya?
    No where did I CALL you a Lib Idiot! I simply axed if you WERE one. See the difference there Einstein?
    It's a rhetorical question.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I disagree, Slick Willy ruined Our Military~!
    Vet:

His policies were a mixed bag. The base closures had bipartisan support and needed to done.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    Vet:

His policies were a mixed bag. The base closures had bipartisan support and needed to done.
    Well he said He Loathed the Military then when he could he pretty much stripped it bare!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Well he said He Loathed the Military then when he could he pretty much stripped it bare!
    I served under Reagan, Bush, and Clinton. The biggest difference under Clinton is that there was no slack in the system. We were given 50 rounds for our combat pistol course we had to take every year. I can tell you there were guys that couldn't shoot for **** and needed the extra training and they never got it.

We were tasked with Presidential support out of Dover and based on my experience the White House staff under Clinton and Bush were the most arrogant people I ever met. The Secret Service and Military guys were cool but the civilian staff was out of control. They did not think rules applied to them. God help you if you crossed them. One trip I went on with Clinton staff there several bona fide azz holes flying with us. We had to do an air refueling and the pilot was a little new to the game and over corrected a lot on the hook up. On a C5 for every inch the nose moves the tail moves a foot.....it is just a damn big plane. Anyway, it was like being in a washing machine in the rear passenger area and I took great delight watching them puke their guts out. Don't get me wrong there are some very good people on those staffs but it seemed like the young Ivy League educated lawyers who had no real life experience were the worst.