Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    vCash

Malaysian Flight 370

What the hell?

I figured I would put this here, since it could turn political (and there's more traffic here than the South Oval right now).

I really don't understand how a modern/technically advanced airplane, like the 777, can just disappear. There have been so many theories about what happened to this plane, but I can't help but think it's sitting on the bottom of the ocean somewhere, in pieces.

Yesterday, it looked like China had released some satellite imagery that showed what could be the plane. But, that turned out to be nothing. Today, apparently Rolls Royce (or Boeing) said that the engines were submitting data for "hours" after the plan disappeared from radar. Now there's speculation that the plane continued flying for hours after it's transponder stopped. I have no idea what to think.

Thoughts?

vCash

Re: Malaysian Flight 370

The Dayum Russians did it.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Had Flight 370 badmouthed the Obammy administration the NSA could tell you exactly where it's at!

There, did I turn it political soon enough for ya?
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Bermuda Triangle...but not in Bermuda...

It is unbelievable that this has happened...even more unbelievable that the "tracking" of these planes is so archaic.

Oh and YES it is obama's fault~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Anyone remember the incident with Payne Stewart the golfer? I'm wondering if this isn't something similar.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Anyone remember the incident with Payne Stewart the golfer? I'm wondering if this isn't something similar.
    I had the same thoughts, except that two very important pieces of technology
    in the cockpit were turned off 14 minutes apart, which, according to some talking
    heads, were located in places that required physical effort to do that. Additionally,
    the name of the co-pilot indicates Muslim influence and one of the stolen passports was
    used by an Iranian. Vet, I don't think the dayum Ruskies did it but I think there is
    a distinct possibility the aircraft was hijacked. If so, it is sitting on a desert runway
    somewhere, leastwise, I hope so for the 239 souls on board...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    I had the same thoughts, except that two very important pieces of technology
    in the cockpit were turned off 14 minutes apart, which, according to some talking
    heads, were located in places that required physical effort to do that. Additionally,
    the name of the co-pilot indicates Muslim influence and one of the stolen passports was
    used by an Iranian. Vet, I don't think the dayum Ruskies did it but I think there is
    a distinct possibility the aircraft was hijacked. If so, it is sitting on a desert runway
    somewhere, leastwise, I hope so for the 239 souls on board...
    The part where the plane just quit signaling it's location is troublesome, unless there is some element in common which could affect the oxygen delivery and the electronics associated with the location of the plane, which if true still doesn't explain the plane executing a turn unless it was the last act of a person blacking out in an attempt to alert whoever was tracking the plane of an problem or to turn it away from crashing into a populated area when the fuel ran out.

So many ways for the imagination to run wild on this one.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

As an extremely frequent international flyer, I just have to say WTF? I mean this is not an accident or a depressurization. This is either a deliberate act (sabotage, mass kidnapping or airplane theft - James Bond movie Thunderball come to mind) or alien abduction / wormhole... Right now this makes no sense, but I wonder what an in-depth profile of the aircrew or passengers would come up with and likely they won't tell us... I have flown MH a couple of times, they are ok.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

If this is the result of a deliberate act, why the silence? The lot of folks inclined to do such things usually start taking credit for it as soon as the news outlets catch wind that something is amiss. The stage is pretty big on this one, it would be long past time for them to have said something IMO.

vCash

If It Twernt the Russkies then it has to be these guys!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    If this is the result of a deliberate act, why the silence? The lot of folks inclined to do such things usually start taking credit for it as soon as the news outlets catch wind that something is amiss. The stage is pretty big on this one, it would be long past time for them to have said something IMO.
    Everything points to non-accidental aspects. If you want the asset, you are not going to crow about it... If you want the asset and didn't make and crashed, you are not going to crow about it...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

i heard they released the identity of the pilot:

vCash

It is also being postulated that if this was terror, it could be part of a larger plan. In which case, the planners would not claim responsibility. Scary thought.

vCash

yeah, it's odd with the "for use later" thing they were throwing around.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I'm just glad "they" can't blame America for this (although I did read a link where an Iranian blowhard does just that.)

Where's the best place to hide an airplane? At an airport.

But what about all the folks?

Bizzare.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    I'm just glad "they" can't blame America for this (although I did read a link where an Iranian blowhard does just that.)

Where's the best place to hide an airplane? At an airport.

But what about all the folks?

Bizzare.
    Thrown in the ocean ,They Shark Poop now.

I'm not SAYING it was martians, but...

It was martians.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

The 777 us setting on some tarmac right now. PAX are probably dead. WOMD is being loaded on it. The transponders have been re-freq'd. The trojan horse is coming...

OleVet Posse Instigator

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    The 777 us setting on some tarmac right now. PAX are probably dead. WOMD is being loaded on it. The transponders have been re-freq'd. The trojan horse is coming...
    That's not as crazy as some theories I've heard...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    That's not as crazy as some theories I've heard...
    The more I scratch my head about this....hmmm...there's some
    smart fellers/ladies that have thought this through and have done
    some stuff to get this plane on a desert runway somewhere and, as
    I type, are figuring how to use 239 folks( prolly a few less than that)
    and a multi-million dollar plane to expound on some political BS that
    creates a mess somewhere.....at least I hope those folks are still
    alive....