Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

Re: Court OKs School ban on American Flag on cinco de mayo.

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    i could give a **** about Corona day or whatever they want to call it, but "rights" aren't being trampled here.

but keep trying to look like morons. you guys are great at that.
    Freedom of expression aint a Right Bro?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Imagine a school year without a cinco de mayo celebration....
    I'm going to start a support group. It's going to have a kid wearing an American flag t-shirt glaring at a kid celebrating Cinco de Mayo and the heading will read "Never Forget". Then, if there's enough room, I'll have a picture of a chihuahua with a single tear running down it's face.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I'm going to start a support group. It's going to have a kid wearing an American flag t-shirt glaring at a kid celebrating Cinco de Mayo and the heading will read "Never Forget". Then, if there's enough room, I'll have a picture of a chihuahua with a single tear running down it's face.
    Heck...get even more graphic and put up the costs of educating every "appreciative" illegal...that'll bring tears to some eyes.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Freedom of expression aint a Right Bro?
    see Schools vs. Gang Colors/College Logos as a precedent in the last 20 years

vCash

see Schools vs. Gang Colors/College Logos as a precedent in the last 20 years
    Nothing Pops up on Google on that. But surely yer not sayin the American flag is a Gang symbol?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Nothing Pops up on Google on that. But surely yer not sayin the American flag is a Gang symbol?
    yep...it's the LEGAL CITIZEN Gang...which I'm a proud member of! LONG LIVE THE USA!!!
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

I like Dos Equis and tacos.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon St Sooner View Post
    I like Dos Equis and tacos.
    Tuna tacos?

vCash

Negra Modelo & enchiladas
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Pricetag's Avatar
    vCash

I think he's saying that the American flag can be used in the commission of asshaterry just the same way a red or blue bandana can. It isn't such a great symbol that anything done in its name is also inherently good.
    La ola es mía.

vCash

Not even that. There is no established right of free expression through clothing. They have banned plenty of things in schools with little to significance out of context

vCash

Not even that. There is no established right of free expression through clothing. They have banned plenty of things in schools with little to significance out of context
    I think I understand what yer sayin bro. Just to be clear tho yer just talkin schools baining them right?
    Cause If that WBC group can protest Funerals of Little kids and soldiers then I best be able to wear pretty much any dayum thing I please.

vCash

yes, in schools. kids basically have no rights.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

yes, in schools. kids basically have no rights.
    Fine....as long as they also ban the flag of that little ****hole country to the south of the US.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

i don't really disagree, but i doubt it happens

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

you guys can continue the "i hate Mexicans" circle-jerk you guys like to have though
    This is a perfect example of two problems a typical liberal has.

The first one is that they never listen to the opposing view. Either that or they have reading comprehension problems. NOBODY above this quoted post said ANYTHING even close to a disparaging remark about Mexicans.

Which leads to the second common thing among liberals. That is that they are racist. THEY are the ones that are always pointing out that the races are diffferent. They do this by accusing other people of being racist. The reality is THEY are the first ones to bring up race in a discussion.

I have begun to point this out to people so that we can put a stop to the liberal racism. As in; "Hey! YOU were the first one to mention race in this discussion."

vCash

last time i checked, "Mexican" isn't a race. and even in this thread, the discussion turns into illegal talk, when that wasn't even part of the story.

and i don't see the opposing view? that's rich. i don't need to present the other side here. that's all there is. anyone with an opposing view is ad hominem'ed into leaving most of the time.

i'm sorry if i don't subscribe to the jingoism that any position against the flag is wrong because America

i'd love to hear more about how i am a "typical liberal" though.

vCash

last time i checked, "Mexican" isn't a race. and even in this thread, the discussion turns into illegal talk, when that wasn't even part of the story.

and i don't see the opposing view? that's rich. i don't need to present the other side here. that's all there is. anyone with an opposing view is ad hominem'ed into leaving most of the time.

i'm sorry if i don't subscribe to the jingoism that any position against the flag is wrong because America

i'd love to hear more about how i am a "typical liberal" though.
    Hey Typical Libby and yer weird views, Ima have at least 1 extry ticket fer the spring Game. Ya want it?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Fine....as long as they also ban the flag of that little ****hole country to the south of the US.
    ha...in the gym/cafeteria we just put up about 8 different flags of countries represented by our student population, I guess...along with the USA flag..THANK GOD. I noticed the USA flag happens to be about 2 inches higher (should be more), but unless you are looking you don't see that. Just another subtle way we are indoctrinating the students to see this country as not one, but a mix of everyone else.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Hey Typical Libby and yer weird views, Ima have at least 1 extry ticket fer the spring Game. Ya want it?
    i got a couple of the free print at home ones

we should meet up again though