Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Russian Bear eying the Ukraine...

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    I still don't think Palin could pick out Ukraine on a world map.

Some pundit put a suggestion in her ear and she parroted it.

5-0
    Well then give her credit for at least being smart enough to surround herself with people that are smart enough.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BigTip View Post
    Well then give her credit for at least being smart enough to surround herself with people that are smart enough.

Then who told her Africa was a country?

Why didn't she ever learn why there is a North and South Korea?

Me thinks she had other things on her mind in junior high.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

5-0
    Kinda Like Obammy campaigning in 57 states?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

The European Union must recognize that its bureaucratic dilatoriness and subordination of the strategic element to domestic politics in negotiating Ukraine’s relationship to Europe contributed to turning a negotiation into a crisis. Foreign policy is the art of establishing priorities.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...0b9_story.html

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

If Obama had invested in natural gas and oil infrastructure and production instead of pissing billions away in green energy companies he would be in a much stronger position for dealing with Russia and the various dictators in the Middle East.

Instead he made a decision based not on the national interests of this country but motives motivated by politics alone. That is all he has ever done. He is a political machine product that uses graft and rewards for supporters and he was put in the most powerful position in the world by a bunch of dumb-downed, entitlement dependent morons.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

5-0
    I heard somewhere that her husband supplied the brains...don't
    know if that's true or not....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-compares-putin-actions-hitlers-173823662.html

hillary comparing putin to hitler....good? bad? indifferent? to me, it's a bad move.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

5-0
    I see you still think you're the smartest mother****er in the world...

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    I see you still think you're the smartest mother****er in the world...
    at least he's smarter than obama...57 states...they forget that~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerProphet View Post

I realize the poll is a bit dated but it seems to refute your notion that a majority wants to be a part of NATO. You are entitled to your opinion on Putin and Russia's interest in its near abroad, we have agreed to disagree on this thread. It seems a bit wrongheaded to turn a blind eye to the fact that Senator McCain and Assistant Sec of State Nuland participated in the Maiden protest. If Russia had government officials agitating for government change in Mexico many would be apoplectic, and rightfully so.
    I'm going to have to see something at least within the past three years if I'm going to believe Ukraine's majority doesn't want into NATO. That poll's not "a bit dated", it's almost 5 years old. A lot has happened in 5 years.

Maybe I'm not clear on your point (wouldn't be the first time I misinterpreted someone's message). What does McCain and Nuland have to do with Putin's invasion of Ukraine? My assessment all along has been that the US foreign policy has looked very weak, and Putin knew that going into this. I also don't believe any of this was initiated by the US. If you're inferring that because McCain and Nuland came out against the regime, that somehow caused all of this, then I completely disagree (but I'm not sure if that's what you're saying).

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-compares-putin-actions-hitlers-173823662.html

hillary comparing putin to hitler....good? bad? indifferent? to me, it's a bad move.
    IMO, it's a bad move if she plans to run for president. I also think the analogy is over the top.

Administrator
    vCash

The European Union must recognize that its bureaucratic dilatoriness and subordination of the strategic element to domestic politics in negotiating Ukraine’s relationship to Europe contributed to turning a negotiation into a crisis. Foreign policy is the art of establishing priorities.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...0b9_story.html
    Well, well...we do agree on something.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    I heard somewhere that her husband supplied the brains...don't
    know if that's true or not....
    Shes smarter than Old "Get a Shotgun", Uncle Joe!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

I think we should show H-20 and Barack a little rspect.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...r-e-s-p-e-c-t/
    Last edited by Turd_Ferguson; 3/7/2014 at 08:40 AM.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I'm going to have to see something at least within the past three years if I'm going to believe Ukraine's majority doesn't want into NATO. That poll's not "a bit dated", it's almost 5 years old. A lot has happened in 5 years.

Maybe I'm not clear on your point (wouldn't be the first time I misinterpreted someone's message). What does McCain and Nuland have to do with Putin's invasion of Ukraine? My assessment all along has been that the US foreign policy has looked very weak, and Putin knew that going into this. I also don't believe any of this was initiated by the US. If you're inferring that because McCain and Nuland came out against the regime, that somehow caused all of this, then I completely disagree (but I'm not sure if that's what you're saying).
    Here is a wiki article that discusses the history of NATO and Ukraine. The latest poll is dated 2012 with a 60% against joining. Obviously there has been, and will continue to be, sharp divisions in the Ukraine on the issue of which way to go, Russia or EU.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine...NATO_relations

I've discussed several times in this thread the meddling of the US government in the affairs of the Ukraine.

Here is an article discussing the phone call referenced in earlier posts on this thread.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

The phone call between Nuland and Pyatt clearly demonstrates the level of US involvement in the affairs of the Ukraine and just how they are attempting to move things in the direction they want and eventually get. After all Arseniy Yatseniuk is the new PM and that is who was advocated in this conversation. In addition to this revealing phone call was Nuland's statements on a youtube video discussing why the US dropped $5 billion in an effort to move Ukraine in a desired direction.

McCain met with far right Svoboda leader Oleh Tyahnybok back in December is his trip to Maidan to cavort with the protesters.

Again, I think this goes further than just simply coming out against the regime, these are actions of direct intervention. You don't find it the least bit odd, I assume you think it is some grand coincidence, that those we have been publicly supporting since November are now the people in charge of what many view as coup against the democratically elected leadership of Ukraine.

vCash

My assessment all along has been that the US foreign policy has looked very weak, and Putin knew that going into this.
    http://reason.com/archives/2014/03/0...e-because-of-u

The truth is, anyone who actually believes Putin took military action in Ukraine because Obama backed away from his plans to bomb Syria illegally, doesn’t know anything about international relations.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

IMO, it's a bad move if she plans to run for president. I also think the analogy is over the top.
    it's not a perfect analogy, but there are some parallels, imo. Plus, knee-jerk folks know how to react when the Hitler name is invoked.

As for HRC running in 2016, I'm thinking that deal is in the bag. Why wouldn't she run? She's wanted it forever, and the Demos can hardly wait to put her out there. NY, CA, NE, all the usual suspects, are gonna be strong Hillary states. What can stop her?

Administrator
    vCash

http://reason.com/archives/2014/03/0...e-because-of-u

The truth is, anyone who actually believes Putin took military action in Ukraine because Obama backed away from his plans to bomb Syria illegally, doesn’t know anything about international relations.
    I would never have said Putin invaded Crimera because the US looked weak, as I believe this move was planned long ago. I do believe it made it that much easier for him to make the call to do it.

vCash

Here is a wiki article that discusses the history of NATO and Ukraine. The latest poll is dated 2012 with a 60% against joining. Obviously there has been, and will continue to be, sharp divisions in the Ukraine on the issue of which way to go, Russia or EU.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine...NATO_relations

I've discussed several times in this thread the meddling of the US government in the affairs of the Ukraine.

Here is an article discussing the phone call referenced in earlier posts on this thread.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

The phone call between Nuland and Pyatt clearly demonstrates the level of US involvement in the affairs of the Ukraine and just how they are attempting to move things in the direction they want and eventually get. After all Arseniy Yatseniuk is the new PM and that is who was advocated in this conversation. In addition to this revealing phone call was Nuland's statements on a youtube video discussing why the US dropped $5 billion in an effort to move Ukraine in a desired direction.

McCain met with far right Svoboda leader Oleh Tyahnybok back in December is his trip to Maidan to cavort with the protesters.

Again, I think this goes further than just simply coming out against the regime, these are actions of direct intervention. You don't find it the least bit odd, I assume you think it is some grand coincidence, that those we have been publicly supporting since November are now the people in charge of what many view as coup against the democratically elected leadership of Ukraine.
    Michael Savage was all over this the other night...I'm assuming your saying the US has and is pushing the revolt...

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    it's not a perfect analogy, but there are some parallels, imo. Plus, knee-jerk folks know how to react when the Hitler name is invoked.

As for HRC running in 2016, I'm thinking that deal is in the bag. Why wouldn't she run? She's wanted it forever, and the Demos can hardly wait to put her out there. NY, CA, NE, all the usual suspects, are gonna be strong Hillary states. What can stop her?
    Yeah, she's going to run. I think the dems are just waiting until they can get some big mileage out of the announcement.

Once the pubs get a candidate, I think it's going to be a lot harder on old Hillary than she/they are expecting.