He actually got the "no decision"...but yes, he had a good outing. Caught a fly bunt, a foul ball and two pop-ups off the mound...with one probably being 3rd's. Didn't give up a ground ball, everything was in the air. He did get out of several innings with runners on, even on the corners.

He's ready to move on. His hs team just isn't great. That's the great thing about baseball...prob more so than some other sports is even if your team isn't any good if YOU do a solid good job you can play college ball.

I would do couple of things NOW if he has ANY interest...and frankly even if he doesn't say it because if he's like my son he really didn't think of playing college ball til AFTER his jr year.Which you may know all this...but I didn't so I pass it along.

1. get his profile and stats out there now. There are several sites, that all have a basic plan for free. If you pay you get to either load more video or see what college's are looking at your profile, etc.
2. start keeping his stats (our hs coach doesn't keep infielder's stats)
3. have him contact college coaches he thinks he wants to play at
4. make a video (update every year) just google what they want...no game film, skills only.
5. D1 you MUST have a 3.5 and or a ACT of 26 or higher I was told, unless you are just a stud. The first 2 questions out of every coach were gpa and act score.

All of the above got my kid a scholly, actually 3 def offers (D1 Jucos) with several smaller schools (d2,d3, naia) all very interested but we didn't pursue.

fieldlevel.com was the best site
berecruited.com
ncsa (they'll push you to join)