Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: DNA from Jameis Winston's accuser is a match

Quote Originally Posted by westbrooke View Post
    I hadn't seen that yet, and it may well turn out to be true. Just stating what I knew at the time, and as far as I know still true in that the family is indeed claiming the leak isn't from them. This story is going to change a lot before it's done. We started off hearing that the accused was 5'10", 250lbs or something similar, obviously not a description of Winston; now we've progressed to his attorneys admitting there was an encounter, entirely consensual of course. I'm about at the point where I'm going to tune out. I really don't like following these stories when so much sordid information, and so little of it reliable, flies back and forth. Same with the Sandusky case. I'll tune back in when we actually figure out a reasonably clear picture of what happened. The one exception was the Teo case - that **** was so crazy I couldn't stop reading the weird revelations, sad in its own way but not as disgusting as the sexual assaults.

I don't imagine any of this will unravel fast enough to keep Winston from playing out the season. Could be wrong though.
    The sad part is even when we THINK we have all the information to make an informed opinion of such situations... We still do not know many aspects of it that could very well change our opinion.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
    Unless she went to the hospital and a doc found injuries consistent with rape, this isn't going anywhere. It does, however, mean that this year's heisman winner (manziel or Winston) will be tainted
    i guess that means the Heisman winner will not be a fine upstanding person. Heisman would be rolling in his grave in Rhinelander, WI if he saw who was winning his namesake trophy today...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I have learned to not make a judgment in situations like this until I get a lot more information.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SouthFortySooner's Avatar
    vCash

I'm often skeptical of these girls stories. Winston didn't have to chase after women. More than likely she presented herself. Doesn't make it right if she put on the brakes, but, it wouldn't be something he was used to.
    " Ok children put your hands on your heart... and face Norman."

Who's paying for his attorney?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SouthFortySooner View Post
    I'm often skeptical of these girls stories. Winston didn't have to chase after women. More than likely she presented herself. Doesn't make it right if she put on the brakes, but, it wouldn't be something he was used to.
    On the other hand, some 'stars' (football or otherwise) aren't used to anyone saying no to them and they could be more likely to not accept 'no' for an answer than a regular person who hears no frequently.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...urder/3680701/

Wise to get all the facts, but sometimes people really have issues.
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

Allegedly Pokish
    vCash

Good grief. I can't believe in this day and age anyone still suggests that a choice of willing partners lessens the likelihood that a rape occurred.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

Can we get back to talking about vaginas and taint, please?
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa_Fireman View Post
    Can we get back to talking about vaginas and taint, please?
    Did you crash that fire truck?

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 PalmBeachSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by fadada1 View Post
    one's DNA showing up in a co-ed's panties without consent... might not be such a good thing. just sayin'.
    Consensual smegma looks just the same as rape smegma.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeachSooner View Post
    Consensual smegma looks just the same as rape smegma.
    Interesting theory. It could be that rape "remnants" are different due to things such as adrenaline or cortisol or other stress hormones. Those things do appear in the blood. (Sorry for the clinical rat hole).

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

In the style of Johnnie Cochran....if the mess is in the dress than you must confess.