Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Landthief 1972's Avatar
    vCash

Josh Heupel rumor...

Yes, I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but...

Some of my Sooner fan friends are claiming that Josh has been spotted in bars the night before games getting 'faced.

Would certainly explain his play selection. [cough]
    Certainly, without a doubt, this is my signature, and I wrote it in a great way.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Re: Josh Heupel rumor...

Is this a joke? Don't like spreading these types of rumors........thought this was about him being fired or something (and no, I'm not starting that rumor).

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

bs

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Landthief 1972 View Post
    Yes, I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but...

Some of my Sooner fan friends are claiming that Josh has been spotted in bars the night before games getting 'faced.

Would certainly explain his play selection. [cough]
    Your friends have it wrong... It was after the games and after Stoops keeps preventing Josh from calling the plays he wants to call from the Leach playbook years...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Your friends have it wrong... It was after the games and after Stoops keeps preventing Josh from calling the plays he wants to call from the Leach playbook years...
    There's probably something to this. It's amazing how all our OCs since Mangino all end up calling roughly the same game. Almost like our OC (*cough* Stoops) really doesn't change.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Interesting. So the opinion is that Stoops handcuffs Heupel? That makes me feel better. All this time I thought it was our OC that was timid and predictable...but its the HC? Hmmm