SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Patti LaBelle's bodyguard found not guilty

Last edited by TheHumanAlphabet; 11/12/2013 at 11:21 AM.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: Patti LaBelle's bodyguard on trial for assault of the West Point cadet in Houston

you mean that thing hasn't been resolved yet?

Kids: Don't drink yourselves to 0.28 alcohol level!

Bodyguards: Less punching (caught on camera)!

vCash

Re: Patti LaBelle's bodyguard on trial for assault of the West Point cadet in Houston

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    you mean that thing hasn't been resolved yet?

Kids: Don't drink yourselves to 0.28 alcohol level!

Bodyguards: Less punching (caught on camera)!
    Dont matter how drunk the Kid was, He wasnt doing anything wrong. Especially to get the **** kicked out of him and put in the hospital.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

Was it racism?

It has to be, just gotta figure out who to assign it to.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cleller View Post
    Was it racism?

It has to be, just gotta figure out who to assign it to.
    Sharpton gonna lead a Protest about that dayum racist white boy abusing that poor downtrodden Blackmans knuckles.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dont matter how drunk the Kid was, He wasnt doing anything wrong. Especially to get the **** kicked out of him and put in the hospital.
    Worse than that, he was blamed for the incident and was put on probation at West Point? I think at one point he was even going to be denied commission.

vCash

Yeah, he was removed from West Point, don't know if he was reinstated or had to enlist?
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Yeah, he was removed from West Point, don't know if he was reinstated or had to enlist?
    I think he was reinstated. He's damn lucky that happened at a place where there was a camera.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I'm still confused over why Patti LaBelle has a body guard. She enjoyed some fame in the 1970's, but it's not like she's a celebrity these days. And one look at her face would put most stalker/mugger types off their feed for a week. What's she need a body guard for?
    #NotBeyonce
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    I'm still confused over why Patti LaBelle has a body guard. She enjoyed some fame in the 1970's, but it's not like she's a celebrity these days. And one look at her face would put most stalker/mugger types off their feed for a week. What's she need a body guard for?
    #NotBeyonce
    Wasnt he her nephew er sompun?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Why is this in the political forum?

vCash

Because there is no action over there???

vCash

Updated above...