Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Post Your Conference Champion Predictions

I'm chomping at the bit for college football season, which is now upon us. I thought I'd help get us all in the spirit of things by asking everyone to make a pick, in this order, of who you think ultimately becomes 2013 season champions of the following major conferences: Big 10, ACC, Big 12, PAC 12, and SEC. Not necessarily who you WANT to win, but who you THINK will win these conference crowns. Here are mine:

Ohio St
    FSU
    Okie St
    Stanford
    Bama
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

vCash

Re: Post Your Conference Champion Predictions

My bold prediction is that Bama drops two games this year. I have nothing to back that up with other than my spidey senses.

We will win the Big 12. I couldn't care less about the other conferences.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Post Your Conference Champion Predictions

Big10 - Indiana
    Pac12 - Colorado
    SEC - Vanderbilt
    ACC - Duke
    Big12 - Kansas
    BigEast - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.