Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash

Re: 2013 College Football Meltdown Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DrZaius View Post
    Why is the dood in the middle wearing a bra?
    he's shamed of his Moobs.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

oh dear lawrd...

WHAT THE ****!!!
    I cannot watch the game
    oh no
    Ouch
    Good news - we are 0-0 in conference play
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU fan
    (Congrats, you beat us at your highest point and our lowest point.)no your lowest point was pre snyder. good try though.
    (It's kind of funny in the grand scheme of things)No, it's not funny at all, you son of a bitch
    You sound like a horrible person and I just want to punch you in the throat right now
    I would like to punch him in the dick after, if that's OK with you
    oh lord..... it looks like we will be 0-12 10-2 this year. These teams that have inferior talent and coaching are really scary
    We can still win the Big 12
    Dumbasses
    Quote Originally Posted by KU lurker
    It's alright. This team is ****ing giant killers. I remember when they went into Lawrence and knocked Turner Gill down a peg or two. Our season turned out fine.
    we are definitely going to lose. i hate our fans for allowing this to happen
    I am a pretty realistic person and I still feel good. MAY not make the national championship
    i feel like a leper.

i feel like a communicable disease is eating away my flesh and everyone is disgusted and afraid at the sight of me
    (Maybe we can be like 2010 Hokies?)Our conference just isn't ****ty enough
    Guys, next weekend is very scary. If we lose I honestly don't see us making a bowl game
    Note: I think their next opponent is UMass

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

That just added to my total disappointment. What a nightmare.
    too many nice guys on this team?
    This is so effing ridiculous, I don't even know what to say.
    We were just pathetic
    I don't expect winning season in 2013.
    This is worse than watching 2 girls 1 cup
    Can't believe those are the same guys as last year.
    First sight of trouble and he tucks and sucks his thumb
    Good news - we are 0-0 in conference play.
    Disappointing but we looked more like divisision II than they did
    A loss is a loss. Either way, we don't go to the NC.
    depth my ***
    What an embarrassment this team was to the big 12 and kstate athletics
    I'm about to break something
    I personally think you're giving NDS more credit than they deserve

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

Originally Posted by KU lurker
    It's alright. This team is ****ing giant killers. I remember when they went into Lawrence and knocked Turner Gill down a peg or two. Our season turned out fine.

Giant Jayhawks??!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Lott's Bandana View Post
    Giant Jayhawks??!!
    I saw the same thing!

NDSU is a giant killer cuz they beat Turner Gill's Jayhawks! Wow!

vCash

via the shaggybevo dick drawer:

"So proud" I bought 8 season tix this year. Feeling Embarassed
    If/when we beat Iowa in 2 weeks people will have completely forgotten they were slitting their wrists over this loss.
    Yeah, we're stuck with Rhoads for quite a while, so we might as well just shut up about firing him
    Ah, ****. Did we just become Iowa?
    News flash. We aren't the only BCS team to lose to an FBS team. It has happened before and it will happen again. Jesus ****** people.
    "we should never lose to an FBS team". Why? Because we are world beaters? Because we are infallible? Goddamn. Temper your expectations.
    Was it a badly played game? yes. Does that mean that cyclone football is over and we might as well drop the sport altogether? no. Calm the **** down
    At an Engineering school, one should realize that stasis is not consistent, but rather is consistently fluctuating
    From the "***Official UNI Meltdown Thread***" (currently at 18 pages)
    This sucks!!! **** this!!
    This is what we get. This is what we get for linking to the K-State and Iowa meltdown threads
    We need to remove all Paul rhoads statues around campus and the football stadium and replace them with McCartney or earl Bruce statues immediately
    This is so bad, I am going to start dating again after swearing that off, just so I can have something to do with my Saturdays
    so glad I didn't pay 10 dollars to pay for this, I'm burning my IA state shirts, OREGON and NIKE forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Right now, I could stand naked on Michigan Avenue on a Friday and feel less humiliated than I do right now. Maybe I'll do that
    Good news, we don't play UNI next year. We play

oh crap

North Dakota State lol
    If anything - the devastating losses are now better attended.
    what a bunch of poop
    AND WHY DOES IT SEEM WE ALWAYS PLAY FOR THE FIELD GOAL?!!?!?!!?!?!?!
    I think you mean, "AND WHY DOES IT SEEM WE ALWAYS PLAY FOR THEMISSED FIELD GOAL?!!?!?!!?!?!?!"
    You know you are bad when half the posts are ripping the defense and half the posts are ripping the offense
    Basically, we really suck! Div I, Big 12? 32000 students? Sorry to say, but we really suck. I love the players as they are trying....... but we really suck! Before we can fix our mistakes and get better we have ( like an alcoholic) to understand our problem. Currently, we really suck! NO excuses. We got our a$$es handed to us. We really suck. And I was doing a Dusty Springfield rendition, "Wishin and hopin!" We really suck!!!!!
    ok, time to see if the mower will start now. might do more later

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

At an Engineering school, one should realize that stasis is not consistent, but rather is consistently fluctuating

Sums it all up perfectly.

vCash

Goddamnt our luck is awful
    Why do I think every year is different from the last?
    we just suck at times when we really should excel
    I'm so done with this sh*t
    Note: Now is as good of a time as any to note that a lot of other boards have less restrictive censors than this board. If I know that our board will not allow a word, I will either modify it or let our board do its thing. This will especially be in effect after Texas' first meltdown, as shaggybevo probably does not even have moderators.

frick JHC for smoking a bowl and putting himself above the team
    Quote Originally Posted by south carolina lurker
    damn, atleast I made money, but now I have to hear all the "we are an SEC team" ****e from taters
    Logging off befote I get permananned
    Will Richie sh!te the bed tomorrow
    What a lame piece of sh!te you are
    lots more "frick" and "sh!te" on their board (without the !) but meh. it's like they're used to annual disappointment. the whorn of the sec?

vCash

You learn a lot about people when things don't go their way. How spoiled are we? We get our asses handed to us for the first time in forever and you'd think the world was falling apart. "It's over", Pete needs guts, pinpointing one person or even two people for four quarters of bad football, coaching staff stinks, etc. Really? I'm not saying we don't have to re-evaluate because I agree with the vanilla plan but anybody who blames four quarters of bad football on one person isn't somebody I want on my team or somebody I'd describe as having any kind of concept.

You guys have to decide if you trust our staff or not? Our head coach. You have to decide what kind of program you'd like to have here. If you'd like one that wins damn near every weekend for over a decade and preaches to its players to be first class on and off the field, stay on the train. If you're like half the SEC or like UW who only decided to suspend a guy when he was deemed unplayable this week as a result of injury, then got off. If you want to run Coach Pete off, keep stuff like this up. It will work. If you want to run recruits off, you're on the right path.

It's days like this where I figure out who I need to use my "ignore this member" tab on. You figure out who the problem solvers are and the problem dwellers are. I agree 100% we have issues, but do you really think you starting dumb threads like "Fire Prince" is good for our program? Good for recruiting?

Are you looking to make a point or make a difference with your actions?
    We've become a pretty spoiled fanbase!
    Getting tired of hearing the following:
    "True fans shouldn't complain"
    "True fans shouldn't be calling for a new OC"
    Blah Blah Blah

I'm as true as they come. I pay for the seaon tickets, take a weekend to travel from CDA to Boise for games, pay for the BAA stuff.
    Mowed lawns to pay for football tickets when I was in high school in the 80s. I'm a true fan and last night was the worst coaching effort I've seen since the Skip Halls days.
    I can bi$ch if I want to.
    Last night was pathetic.

What happened to the BSU of old? It's not like an entire new coaching staff took over. This is an established program. There was no excuse last night as far as play calling. I just can't believe that Coach Pete would buy into that garbage.
    Question....is Hawkins available???
    We are fans of Bronco football. That wasn't Bronco football.
    I hate fans, they blow!
    Welp time to go back to being the program that beats up the WAC 2.0 schools
    What an *** kicking
    OMG, I see one more of those fricking dunk passes and I am going to spontanously combust!
    Oh god the overrated chants
    We suck. No other way to put it
    Yikes the wheels have come completely off!
    Our only AQ game this season, and only chance to move ahead in the Top 25. I think our season is over already, as far as the post season goes. Anyone getting excited for the Craptastic Bowl?
    Two ******* field goals. I'm embarrassed
    Thank god we didn't open to North Dakota State
    Hey guys, I just tuned into the game and couldn't DVR it. Gotta ask, what has happened? Has it been as bad as the score indicates?
    So whos pumped for the first bronco game of the season next week??
    oh man i hope i get to return to "Blue Turf Board" more this season

vCash

I am tired of the offense. I am. I am tired of this concept of "balanced" when it is anything effing but. I knew from the first TD when you want to just pound it in, noooooo, Danny Dumbf&ck wants to throw it. This whole game REEKS of mismanagement on the offensive side of the ball. EWU outrushes OSU? Are effing kidding me????!!!!???? Danny- you need to go. Oklahoma pipeline or not- I'm calling for it.

We have all made excuses on here for FARRRRRRR too long for him. I'm tired of it. I found myself being ashamed to be a lifeline fan of the program. Two out of the last three years losing to tier II teams. Just sick of it. Danny needs to go. Defensive shenanigans aside, Banker gets a pass. Danny not pounding the ball all day long is inexcusable.
    Damn...this sux
    Wow. Seasons over and it just started
    Maybe 3-10 or 2-11 season?
    Quote Originally Posted by eastern washington lurker
    EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Holy S%*t! The Secondary was supposed to be our rock. That was the most pathetic D effort I have seen in years. Only hope is we can outscore a couple of teams. Did anybody Hit anyone today? I gave up trying to find a real tackle. PUKE!

vCash

Georgia fan cries on the radio after loss.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/geor...-crying-radio/
    In addition to my OU interest, a good college football day is when either USC or ND loses. A great day is when they both do.

----------------------
    Little Bill Daggett: I even thought I was dead 'til I found out it was just that I was in Nebraska. (Unforgiven 1992)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by guzziguy View Post
    Georgia fan cries on the radio after loss.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/geor...-crying-radio/
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (1992)

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Bobby p had his way with the cats tonight
    Would rather play Middle Tennessee our first game.
    We ARE the cupcake
    the worst joke of a football program in college football history.
    this team will be lucky to win 2 games...pray for better recruiting...pray hard
    This is what we are in for all season
    We will beat Alabama
    The rest of the season will only get worse
    Looks like another 2 win season,hope we don't loose all the good recuits we have commited
    But I thought Stoopes was the second coming of Christ. Petrino doing donuts around the guy.
    Getting punked by a directional school.
    The best thing UK can do is drop football.
    Glad I was called a retard and ripped apart in a thread a couple weeks ago when I predicted 2 or 3 wins. We have no talent, but no one was hearing it.
    They didn't just lose, they got their asses handed to them by WESTERN!
    Thank goodness basketball starts in about 6 weeks.
    This is the worst loss ever. I don't even understand who to blame or how to articulate my frustration. We got run by Western. Crushing.
    POLL: Should UK Have Hired Petrino, or Will Stoops Be Fine With Time?
    At least we aren't Oregon State

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

this board is about to have the meltdown of all meltdowns, so don't take anything personally tonight, although you are kind of a **** for coming on here in the middle of this travesty.
    We have a lot of lost souls here. Been a tough decline.
    Welcome to my bad dream, this is a bad dream, step inside my bad dream, this is my bad dream.
    Fail by the team. I was in he stands till the very end waiting for someone on the team to show me something.
    Can this get any worse
    Just shocked. In total shock now.
    This is ****** up
    We let McNeese put up 50!
    Take the bus load up the team and drive it into the bay
    I think this team needs an enema.
    how about no more...

gimmicky cartoon ad campaigns with Willie driving a bus

cheesy blue shirts with names on them

going to Vero for camp (that's worked out well)

reffering to our dline as the green plague and saying we can win a "Natty"

the made up tradition of the "Bull Stampede"

When you have this over the top silliness before you play your first game, you open yourself up to ridicule when you lay an enormous egg like they did last night.

Here's an idea let's start a new tradition called "Winning"

The new slogan for the rest of the season "#SayNothing until you #WInSomething"
    Aside from massive program crippling NCAA sanctions. There is no way it gets worse than last night's loss
    0-12 is now the mark to avoid. Not a chance in getting worse.
    There is no excuse for losing to McDonald State... ZERO...
    I find it hard to believe that we can/will win a game this year. Losing at home to an FCS team stinks-but it wasn't just a loss, it was a total beat down. I didn't expect that we would score many point but I sure didn't think we would have 53 hung on us. I tried to think positive during the game. I screamed and supported the team and watched the a** kicking until they scored 50. I couldn't take any more and left. First time ever.
    I can kind of understand the offense not scoring an ***-ton of points due to a crappy QB, but how in the fizzuck can our defense give up 53 points (I know 7 came off an INT)... That is the part that tells the story. We suck more than i ever thought was possible
    Honestly I can get over getting 50 points hung on us by a FBS sub division team. I can get over the a$$ kicking that we took. I can get over the fact that in Willie T's first game, after months of hype we laid probably the biggest egg I've ever witnessed in my life following sports.

What I can't get over was the severe and total lack of any emotion from our players, and our sideline. Nobody seemed to care, not once did I see any passion or urgency, only blank faces and poor efforts. I saw this same thing unfold over the course of last year, and to be honest I'm not watching anymore of it in person this season. I felt embarrassed to go to school here, and to even be associated with that sort of terrible effort. Get me some players who care, and want to compete. I don't care if we go winless, but that type of effort was outright disgusting, and pitiful. There are people who would give everything to be in a D1 football program, and these players acted like it was a waste of their time.

Bull nation was disrespected last night, by our players, our coaches, and our football program. I will never forget that loss, and it will take years to scrub that stench away. Say what you want about supporting these athletes, but these front runners deserve none of what they have, and what the people in this program sacrificed to build for them. Over the course of the past calendar year these apathetic players have set this program back a decade, they don't deserve to play here, and I am fine if only the freshman play every down the rest of this season.

You can only blame the coaches for so long, and so much. At some point you have to acknowledge that these kids don't care, don't want to be here, and don't want to win. I boood at my team for the first time in my life, and I can honestly say they deserved it and more. I think this program can be fixed, but there is a severe problem with our culture here, and the current players that we have. I will always be a Bull, and I am a believer in coach T, but something has to change, and I think its these athletes.

vCash

for the few resident pokes...

I'm not asking for a new coach. I'm asking for an offense that isn't impotent
    Guys don't worry we can still win out
    We are not at the bottom. We are next to the bottom. I can understand the frustration. I have been a MSU fan for over 40 years. I am tired of the expectations and the letdowns that we endure year after year. It seems every time we have an opportunity to overcome the loser/second tier status that we have always had to endure, we choke and do not perform
    It's time for Croom to come back with a good OC
    and take us to the promised land. Yes, I'm badgering now
    Ah yes, the ole "We are MSU and don’t deserve to win" argument. One of the great and historical ways to defend ones position
    No big wins, terrible and predictable offense, awful recruiting, and he gets paid way to much for these results. We had the Bear program dead, but his wise cracking Yankee butt let them off the hook
    " We will win a SEC Championship and we will win a National Championship here at Mississippi State." - Coach Dan Mullen, November 18, 2011. I was assuming he meant while he was head coach

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Can We Please Fire June?
    I'm going to kill a ducking ref. seriously. I will get his name and I will honestly kill him.
    Our offense looks like complete and utter dog sh*t in year 6.
    Recipe for absolute mediocrity. This isn't fun to watch anymore. Yes, it was cute when we went from doormat to .500 contender. I don't enjoy getting run off the field by any team that anyone cares about and hoping to eek out wins against a bunch of midgets
    We may have played the Best Team in the Big XII
    And we crap the bed. Again. Embarrassingly. To a WALK ON TRUE FROSH! To a rookie head coach.

If the SMU admin doesn't care about supporting the Fb team with an indoor practice facility, with modern jerseys that get players and fans excited --- why the hell should we care???

I was at the Clemson game Saturday night. What an atmosphere. What fan support. They have buy-in from the board of trustees all the way down to the freaking janitors. Do we have that? Can we somehow get it? If not- what the heck are we doing? We should not move up to Division 4 if we can't all be on the same page.

TCU gets it. Jerseys. Support. Buy-in from top down.
    After 57 years of following SMU football, I am becoming slowly disheartened by our efforts at football and share this concern
    Embrace mediocrity
    After being in the perennial bottom 10 for 20 years I'll give mediocrity a big hug
    smoke and mirrors
    I hate to think what the f-aggies will do to us
    this is the point in the game where history tells us SMU folds and gets blown out
    Too many cramps for SMU. Someone is not doing there job with the hydration of these kids.
    Texas Tech/Refs 20 - SMU 16
    Should be 27-26 tech. Thank you refs
    Big 12 refs aren't gonna call a penalty on a Big 12 team
    Announcers are right, SMU has no energy or enthusiasm
    gosh I wish we had better guys at this point
    now we are starting to look like the team we have come to know the past several years...and that's not a good thing
    with our O and D playing like they are we will be lucky to beat Montana ST
    turn out the lights the party's over.
    If SMU loses this game, their is one bright spot I will take from this loss. . . IN 72 DAYS, I WILL BE AT THE AAC TO WATCH LARRY BROWN & THE SMU MUSTANGS KICK TCU's @ZZ UP & DOWN THE BASKETBALL COURT
    oh well, SMU is a basketball school anyways
    we were hanging in and neck and neck were it not for two bad calls
    Yep- after 5 yrs and 10 mill this is the kind of crap we get with a coach who doesn't care if he is here or not.
    I wish we had the recruits to play mediocre B12 teams and not feel so men vs. boys.
    I have written off FB until JJ leaves
    Pathetic. Year six, same stuff, different day.
    Think I'll just save the money to attend more SMU basketball games.
    our plea to join the B12 looks laughable
    JJ coached his normal game- a true loser
    who cares about football anymore.

when does basketball season start? I'm tired of this crap.
    Had a couple of terrible calls by refs and absolutely no passion from coaching staff.
    when does bball season start???
    if JJ is back next year let's just cancel the season.
    I'm not renewing my FB tickets next year if he's still here. He's such a loser.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

What a clusterf*ck that was, dissapointed all around
    muschamp better get it together fast. Or he might have to go as well. This was garbage
    The program has no direction because Champ is not a competent head coach.
    I thought muschamp was the second coming of bear Bryant?
    Jr high school offense pitiful if Pease does not get fired tomorrow I'm done
    If by done you mean kill yourself, don't wait until 2morrow. Just do it now.
    Dare I say Driskel might be worst than John Brantly
    4 years in a row of terrible O...when are we allowed to be pissed?
    I've seen high school programs have a better offense and play calling.
    Can we trade Moore back to Nebraska for some corn?
    Clay Burton

S
    U
    C
    K
    S
    I am really getting tired of our SHAT offense.......this is NOT WORKING for us anymore!!
    There is ABSOLUTELY and I mean ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE to have a PATHETIC OFFENSE like this piece of GARBAGE we've been fielding for the past 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Our offensive line is pathetic.
    I'm about to starry the fire Brent pease website soon. I have tried to support him but his calls are costing us this game. Third down...three yards...we go five wide? Christ almighty. This defense is national title level good...our offense is screwing them over and I feel bad for our players on defense.
    It is RIDICULOUS that we have 341 yards of offense and 9 POINTS
    Unfuvking real.
    I can't wait for Driskell to go. He's awful. I'm sorry
    Are you fuvking kidding me...are you Fuvking kidding me. Stupid offense fire pease now....fire him this is pathetic
    Driskel. You just killed us man
    Jeff Driskel is GARBAGE. GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE
    I dont care about losing. I care about losing to Miami and their insufferable fans
    I just threw up all over myself.
    I've been teased more in this game than my junior high girlfriend.
    Driskell is the worst quarterback in UF history
    I hate life right now...
    We dont even deserved to be ranked
    SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

I thought we were hard on Landry afer a loss. There is pages and pages of fans flaming Jeff Driskel. This would be a 4 page thread on it's own if I'd quoted them all.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

T- 1 half until Texas Meltdown.....

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

shaggybevo is literally crashed

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

$#@! you mack brown thread
    There truly is a mack brown curse. And on our $#@!ing ***! $#@! you mack!
    Yeah, our legendary coach who routinely embarrasses us against our main rival & has two whole conference championships.
    Mack is a cancer. His ***** infects the entire team. Nothing will change until he is excised
    2013 cfb season. ..I hardly knew you. $#@! you deliss. $#@! you manny xbox. $#@! you mack you old worthless piece of $#@!. $#@! me for partin ways with 600 bucks in my now 4 years on the 40 to get a good view of this unfathomably bad team
    the shaggy server meltdown is just like what is happening to our football program
    I'm just going to sit in the shower and cry!
    We are a now a Women's volleyball university.
    Lazy fing o-line. This team is miserable. Our only hope is that we continue getting it handed to us so we don't have to watch these *** clowns that we call coaches roam our sidelines. FIRE THEM ALL. Run craig way rod barbers also
    I moved all day and DVRd that piece of crap game? FIRE MANNY DIAZ YESTERDAY....and MAck Brown goes one way or the other at the end of the season. The only way the season is salvaged is with an OU win, a conference title, and A BCS bowl win...but that has no chance of happening with this piece of crap excuse for a DEFENSE that we continue to put out there. We can't stop any runner more less a white running QB...Im pissed I have to go to bed with a sick stomach after watching that crap.

Pathetic. We have zero defensive plays and one offensive play. Defensive play: Fall down. Offensive play: Give it to Ash and let him get killed.
    We have never been able to mentally prepare our teams since the Clap Clap era started. The kids have zero fight and look like they want to be playing on their iPads instead of this game
    reminder, BYU w/ 187 yards rushing against UVA last wk
    Hey sunshine pumping Prius drivers! How does it feel? Bet my *** that you have already turned off the game. Diaz should be fired...but Ash sucks. Dumb mother $#@!ers. Ash is awesome. It's just the play calling.
    I actually feel a little bad for BYU fans at this point. They probably think their team is really good based on this performance. Reality is gonna suck for them when they find out Texas is just that $#@!ty.
    We're awesome. I assume that our loss to Bull$#@! school....is going to be blamed on the D which it should. But Ash still sucks. I hate Case. Jesus. $#@! u Mack! Retire!
    If someone puts a bullet in Manny's head and I'm on the jury. I'm acquitting.
    It's like this $#@!ing team knows all of our plays. This is $#@!ing pathetic. I don't care if we come back to win this game, we are going to get raped in the Big 12. $#@! Mack Brown, with the biggest middle finger, stupid $#@!ing piece of $#@! coach. $#@! Deloss Dodds with Mack Brown in his ***. $#@! Red McCombs for being a rich *** piece of $#@! who is too much of a ***** to demand we fix this $#@! several years ago. $#@!!!! $#@!!!! $#@!!!!
    BREAKING NEWS: We still suck
    Looks like I picked the wrong weekend to quit sniffing glue.
    The rest of the year we can let monkeys coach this abortion of a program because it can only be an improvement.
    Who would have thought prison rape on a football field would be so disgusting to watch
    There's been one common demoninator throughout this abortion and his name is Mack Brown.
    BYU broke their all time rushing record in a game during the 3rd quarter. How is that even possible? Even a cardboard cut out for a defensive coordinator at Texas should be able to hold BYU's rushing attack to under 300 yards.
    God we are suckers. Can't believe we bought into the hype that this team put out about themselves.
    Goodbye 10-12 win season
    Goodbye big 12 championship
    Goodbye bcs bowl game appearance
    Goodbye to any chance we had at soloman Thomas and jamal adams
    Goodbye to that star studded 2015 class we thought was coming in
    Goodbye to the texas football we once loved until some serious changes are made on this coaching staff
    This performance was fuvking ridiculous. So embarrassing. I honestly am at a loss for words what the hell just happened... count me out this is over.
    OU struggled to beat WVU in Norman this afternoon. They'll lay over 60 on us again in Dallas; just watch.
    And that, my friends, is the future of The University of Texas Longhorn football team for as long as Mack Brown is its head coach.
    I had never been a member of The Fire Diaz Fan Club, but sign my big *** up. Our defense sucks $#@! through dirty GI boot socks. They still can't tackle. The DB's are getting beat to hell. And what's with Brown, Akina and Diaz arguing on the sidelines? Is Mack still meddling, or are the other incompetent? Major's play calling reminds me an awful lot of GDGD. They still don't work. Fire the whole coaching staff and DeLoser and start over.
    Our defense would fit right in with tecmo bowl trying to tackle bo jackson.
    How can we consistently get out physicalled every $#@!ing year on both lines? No matter who we play same $#@!. Has this Echols dude ever played football before? Is he even from this country?
    Mack - Manny murder suicide at halftime please
    jesus titty $#@!ing christ. our offensive line $#@!ing blows.
    My drunkness makes me not care. $#@! it.
    Last edited by BigJerm7; 9/8/2013 at 12:17 AM.