Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

2013 College Football Meltdown Thread

Badger's idea, I'm just starting it off.....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: 2013 College Football Meltdown Thread

Sorry, where's your input?
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

setting up the thread.....

Sorry.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

like last season, my participation in this annual fun is entirely reliant on daughter's compliance. at least she's toddler badger now instead of baby badger

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    like last season, my participation in this annual fun is entirely reliant on daughter's compliance. at least she's toddler badger now instead of baby badger
    Yes, because chasing after a toddler is so much easier and relaxing than taking care of a newborn.

Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    Yes, because chasing after a toddler is so much easier and relaxing than taking care of a newborn.

It all depends on the kid. Baby baj didn't like sitting still (i.e. in computer chair while I copy/paste longhorn b!tching) whereas toddler baj likes pressing the computer keys herself.

soooo... i'm thinking about starting a different thread eventually since there's already tons of non-meltdown posts in this one

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    It all depends on the kid. Baby baj didn't like sitting still (i.e. in computer chair while I copy/paste longhorn b!tching) whereas toddler baj likes pressing the computer keys herself.

soooo... i'm thinking about starting a different thread eventually since there's already tons of non-meltdown posts in this one
    Jeez...babby SSC turns 9 months today and she's doing BOTH!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

The terrible twos start when they start to craw and last until around five. Enjoy it can be a lot of fun; you will find yourself laughing as much as you want to pull your hair out.

My wife and I have five, but youngest is now 30.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooner46 View Post
    The terrible twos start when they start to craw and last until around twenty five. Enjoy it can be a lot of fun; you will find yourself laughing as much as you want to pull your hair out.

My wife and I have five, but youngest is now 30.
    fixed btw.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooner46 View Post
    as much as you want to pull your hair out.
    she also likes to pull my hair. it's soothing to her. that, and poking daddy NP's eyes.

we're gonna be up to page brazillion before we get to the first meltdown, aren't we? someone wanna move this thread to South Oval and we all promise to not start a meltdown thread until a fanbase actually melts down?

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Damn I wish we had our O-line from last year!
    Where are our playmakers?
    if u can't defend w/ 5 DBs u might as well give up
    In looking at the schedule, I am hoping for 6-6 after watching our team tonight
    Our defensive backfield is just plain awful.
    Feds offense is over rated
    We are playing scared it seems at times.
    Just pathetic effort and fundamentals. Starting to question this coaching staff big time
    Flat out pitiful.
    Is this going to be similar to UofL's Kragthorpe hire?
    I think South Carolina's D could stop us if they all played on their knees.
    This is pathetic. I didn't think we'd win, but I thought the effort would be better. This game is terrible, from coaches to punter. Completely outclassed and humbled. I don't think Scar is really all that great. Extremely pissed at this effort
    Well we have new uniforms and they say the kids like them. Better to look good than play good I guess. How many 5 star recruits are going to be committing to UNC in the next week due to our unis?
    We are a mediocre football team.
    Blake Anderson go hand in a resignation letter you friggin coward, what a joke you are tonight
    the hell are we doing?
    I wish they'd just call this game where it is. I've seen enough.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

^^^^^^^^^^
    Now that is what I was talking about... Thanks Jerm.

BTW, I thought that was a male in the middle until I had a close look.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

who the **** is towson

Next game is a "blue out" everyone should wear red instead
    You may as well fly a plane over the stadium with a banner that reads "we know you are better than us.. we give up".
    The good news is that incompetent dope put a nail in has coffin. Enough of this absurdity. I'm sure he knows 100X more than I do about football (I'm being very generous), unfortunately I'm not coaching the opposing team. The guys that are coaching on the other sideline know 100X more about today's brand of football than PP it appears. I'm convinced that PP doesn't know the difference between come here and sic 'em.
    Coach P wandered around like an Alzheimer's patient who escaped the nurses.
    Yeah this is somehow worse than losing twice in a row to Western Michigan
    It is hard to fathom how EVERY facet of the team now stinks. It's hard to fathom how a mediocre OLine all came back the following year and got worse. It's hard to fathom that we are yet again in the negative turnover column after a 1-AA game. Hard to fathom how a center hikes the ball into his own nutsack on a fourth-and-1, or a KR drops the ball on our last drive, or that Hemingway missed yet another block, or that McCombs dropped yet another pass, or that Stewart missed a wide open tackle on a fourth-and-1 to give them a touchdown, or that the entire team missed an additional tackle on a fourth-and-6 to give Towson a final TD.

It's just f#$king hard to fathom....I need to go drink now...
    Wow, I don't care how flamed I get, but I'm done, this team sucks ***, I see no difference from last year, I have better things to do with 3 hours of my life than to watch boring uninspired football
    (If P has any honor he will resign at season's end. No matter what.)Don't you mean Quarter end?
    I almost bought tickets tonight. If I payed money to sit through this, I'd probably be spending the night at the East Hartford Police
    Does he realize we are supposed to become a power in FBS football, not FCS football. Could it be that PP is simply confused by anchroyms?
    (So our team completely blows. Besides the week 2 firing of PP what do we have to look forward to this season?)full-blown alcoholism
    Only 2 months until basketball starts. I hope my dog can withstand the beatings until then
    Boy oh boy is this a swift kick in the jimmy
    PS: F*** UConn for beating our Sooner women for 2002 bball title. F*** them forever

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Can't wait to see the K-State meltdown.

KSU student here.

I never thought id hear it but i heard some very nasty things about old Bill after that joke of a game

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerStormchaser View Post
    Can't wait to see the K-State meltdown.
    I just peeked over at goEMAW.com, and I don't know if it's because K-State fans are just used to losing, but their melt down is pretty tame.

A NDSU fan posted something about "what do you think of us now?!", and half of the replies from the KSU fans were "congrats" and "enjoy your celebration".

Crazy.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerKnight's Avatar
    vCash

Yeah. It is starting a little late but they are having a pretty good melt down over thee.

vCash

Big XII Sucks folks...

Bob Stoops needs to face reality and stop whinin. It makes him (and us) look foolish.

The BigXII champion just got beat by a div 2 school.

.... at home.

Don't try to justify it. K-State will give us all we want as always and they can't beat a div 2 school.

No team... NO TEAM... in the Bix XII could really compete in the SEC. And we'd be a middle of the pack team in the PAC 12.
    Big Ten, yeah, we could probably compete there.

But the longer we stay in this conference the softer we get and the respect we have simply comes from yester-year. We are just like Va-Tech. ... only we have a real tradition of winning.

But right now, we're simply a big fish in a little pond that is the Big XII.
    Heh this fits here dont it?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Heh this fits here dont it?
    More of a pre-Meltdown Thread. But sure, why not.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 DrZaius's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BigJerm7 View Post
    Why is the dood in the middle wearing a bra?