SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

anyone have 1 extra for ULM?

Taking my 4 and a half year old to his first game ever. He will sit with us since he's little. Just need a ticket to get him in. Let me know if anyone has an extra floating around. Look at it this way, you get rid of a ticket and no one sits next to you.

Edit: ****, stupid me. I put it in the wrong forum. Mod please move to Sooner Swap.
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Re: anyone have 1 extra for ULM?

Quote Originally Posted by colleyvillesooner View Post
    Taking my 4 and a half year old to his first game ever. He will sit with us since he's little. Just need a ticket to get him in. Let me know if anyone has an extra floating around. Look at it this way, you get rid of a ticket and no one sits next to you.

Edit: ****, stupid me. I put it in the wrong forum. Mod please move to Sooner Swap.
    That kid is almost 5 now? Hell jes the other day Ya was still a single guy.

How bout this Ill buy him a ticket Let me see what I can find Bro
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash
    You don't have to do that! I don't think it came across in my first post we would buy it. Not looking for a freebie! Stub has them but thought I would check here first. Used to seem like singles were always around at the first tailgate.

And yes, we are those people bringing a kid. Never thought that would be me but we scored 2 tickets from a family friend and the little one is SO pumped.
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by colleyvillesooner View Post
    You don't have to do that! I don't think it came across in my first post we would buy it. Not looking for a freebie! Stub has them but thought I would check here first. Used to seem like singles were always around at the first tailgate.

And yes, we are those people bringing a kid. Never thought that would be me but we scored 2 tickets from a family friend and the little one is SO pumped.
    I dint MIS read Bro. I know you wanted to buy it. I read yer Post and Said I'd Love to have the HONOR of buying the Boys ticket to his 1st Game

I will Find one . Hell Im pumped also
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Administrator
    vCash

I'll leave a redirect up on the football board so maybe it'll get some attention.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 MyT Oklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Hope he has the time of his life. Until his second game, and his third, and his fourth, etc., etc., etc.
    OU 20 UT 36 "It is what it is." Mack Brown 10/12/13

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I'll leave a redirect up on the football board so maybe it'll get some attention.
    Thanks!

vCash

Have him walk around with a #1 sign in the air on game day. He'll get a freebie, I guarantee it. Then you can spend the $60 on a jersey in the stadium instead! Take lots of pics too! Mine is the same age and I took him to his first last year. He LOVED it!
    wonderin where SIA is with my beer and change for my $20!?

vCash

I have 1 spotted, You sure location dont matter?

vCash

Peem yer Snail mail Bro so I can get it to you. Not sure I still have it.
    I'll know around 4 this aftrenoon If I bot it or not.
    Enjoy

vCash

Bro, Ticket is Bot and should be in yer mail box by Tuesday
    Post Pics of the youngun bro.

vCash
    Will do. He asked today if he can bring his own football. And will he get to play a little. Or would they just let me play since I'm big.
    Posted from iOS app