Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: The Dead will Walk again-stsrting tommorrow

Definitely looked like he was close to getting bit. Creative use of the walkers head though.

Show appears to be setting up for some sort of impasse with this group of "cops" for the mid season break.

The prisoner trade may not be all that the folks pushing for a "peaceable" solution hope it will be.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Pricetag's Avatar
    vCash

I wasn't big on Beth. She was always just kinda there, and I really didn't get the little bit of character development they tried to give her when she was on the run with Daryl. But damn, her loss was so sudden that it was a shock. Nope, no chance that she was going to pull through that. The real hurt came from Daryl and Maggie's reactions.

Dawn just had to spike the ball, didn't she? Hope it was worth it.
    La ola es mía.

vCash

Really didn't see that one coming. Looks like the gangs all back together for the most part. Maybe some new adds with some folks bailing out of the "hospital" to join Rick's group now?

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

Yeah, I noticed they didn't show any of the cops joining the group but I'm sure 1 or 2 had to, right?

I just received the comics and started reading them over the weekend..Lots of differences but entertaining in its own way.
    Bazinga

Administrator
    vCash

Yeah, I wasn't a big Beth fan, but my jaw hit the floor last night. I still don't understand why she felt the need to stab Dawn. I wasn't expecting the shot to the head, that was one of the more graphic character deaths thus far.

Right now it feels like the group has three weaklings. Noah, Eugene and Gabriel (the pastor)...surely one (or all) will die soon. I don't completely understand Gabriel's character, he's scared of his own shadow but continues to do stupid **** that ends up getting himself close to death. He's already annoying, I can't imagine how much more annoying he'll become before he's gone.

No more new episodes til February...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

As soon as they told Maggie that Beth was alive and in Atlanta I had a feeling Beth was a goner.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

The truly moving image was on The Talking Dead show following the episode. Emily Kinney, the actress portraying Beth, broke down several times over how much she will miss working with the rest of the cast and the good memories. I felt sad for her, but also glad that she enjoyed it so much.

vCash

****ing AMC spoiled it on the official facebook page last night, before it even aired on the West Coast.

mother****ers

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    The truly moving image was on The Talking Dead show following the episode. Emily Kinney, the actress portraying Beth, broke down several times over how much she will miss working with the rest of the cast and the good memories. I felt sad for her, but also glad that she enjoyed it so much.
    It was quite the Talking Dead with her breaking down like that. Other cast members were recalling how they broke down as well.

Although, it sounds like if they had to do one more take on that scene, we would have seen her come back to life after Daryl dropped her.

vCash

They must not have been doing as much to make Emily Kinney look rough. She was the first of the actresses I've seen on the show that I wasn't blown away by how much better she looked out of character. The girl that played Sasha looked like a super model last week.
    La ola es mía.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    ****ing AMC spoiled it on the official facebook page last night, before it even aired on the West Coast.

mother****ers

They did that also the episode when The Governor came back. There was a picture of him with the words "He's Back!" Completely spoiled the ending of that episode for me. I unfollowed after that.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Can't wait for the return of TWD in about 24 hours. Oddly what I am most hoping to see this season is just getting the hell outta Georgia. I have nothing against Georgia but I have about had my fill of watching our intrepid band of survivors seemingly going around in circles both on foot and via car.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    Looks like they are out of Georgia. Didn't work out so well....so far at least.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

I can't imagine it will be anymore fun in DC.

vCash

That's two members of the group that Noah has essentially gotten killed now, and he's delivered exactly jack squat.
    La ola es mía.

vCash

Noah, is dead wieght. he should have been cut loose. i still think he opened the door in that house to let out his zombie brother. how else would that kid have gotten out of that room?
    this is bull****

vCash

There's no telling. There were a bunch of bottom halves of zombies outside the wall, then there was the truck full of top halves. Who knows what was going on there, or who might still be around?
    La ola es mía.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    Noah, is dead wieght. he should have been cut loose. i still think he opened the door in that house to let out his zombie brother. how else would that kid have gotten out of that room?
    Interesting.

There were so many zeds walking around that neighborhood, so I just figured it was a random. Now that I think about it, your theory makes sense.

I thought the episode was odd. Didn't really like the overall 'feel', almost seemed like a different director or something.

Anyway, it seemed like an awful lot of time passed before they cut off his arm, and I was about to call b**sh*t, until he died. That sucked, because he was one of my favorite characters. Although, he never really became the badass I was hoping for.

Not only did they lose Tyreese, a stronger member of the group, they have Noah who is virtually a gimp. Seems like the group is hanging on by a thread right now.

vCash

Yep, and Michonne, the one who survived out on her own the longest, is jumping at anything that might be a safe haven. Very negative time for the group.
    La ola es mía.

vCash

My wife was telling me about something from the comics regarding a group called the whisper people..or something like that. anyone read the novels, that knows more about that?
    this is bull****