Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

The Dead will Walk again-stsrting tommorrow

Can not wait for the return of TWD.The Governor is going down.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

Re: The Dead will Walk again-stsrting tommorrow

I just started on TWD about 3 months ago. Watched what I could on Netflix, and have been picking up the rest via the web on unreliable streams. The reruns are now playing, so tomorrow night at 6:00 I can get up to date.

Its been excellent at times, but I fear it could get too much like Lost did, and lose focus. That Michonne-ninja has been a nice surprise, but If Darrel gets killed off, I'd lose interest.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cleller View Post
    I just started on TWD about 3 months ago. Watched what I could on Netflix, and have been picking up the rest via the web on unreliable streams. The reruns are now playing, so tomorrow night at 6:00 I can get up to date.

Its been excellent at times, but I fear it could get too much like Lost did, and lose focus. That Michonne-ninja has been a nice surprise, but If Darrel gets killed off, I'd lose interest.
    Welcome to the TWD bandwagon, been a great ride....so far.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Can't wait.

vCash

might as well get used to the jackass Governor...I bet that character doesn't meet his well-earned death until Season 4...just like I've been hoping for the death of Andrea for a long time, her long-term presence seems to be pre-ordained.

Still, my household will be eagerly awaiting TWD on Sunday night!

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    might as well get used to the jackass Governor...I bet that character doesn't meet his well-earned death until Season 4...just like I've been hoping for the death of Andrea for a long time, her long-term presence seems to be pre-ordained.

Still, my household will be eagerly awaiting TWD on Sunday night!
    I'm with you, I think he's got a full season left in him. If it's anything like the search for Sophia, we'll have plenty of time to continue hating him.

Sooner Starter SoonerInFortSmith's Avatar
    vCash
    I just hope they don't kill off any more of the original characters real soon. Its at risk of turning into a zombie Gray's Anatomy in that respect.

Olevet Posse Executioner
    نقتلهم جميعا واسمحوا الله نتفهمها

vCash

Been watching the marathon off and on the last couple of days and two questions came to mind.The first question was what did Michom feed her pet walker/pack mules?If unfed I would think they would have weakened and been useless as packmules.The second question that came to mind deals with something Rick said.He told inmate survivors at the prison that half the world was dead or zombies,I'm sorry but doesn't that estimate seem low? [I] would think it would be closer to 90%.

vCash
    Don't think Rick meant that as an estimate but more as a figure of speech. If he was giving an actual estimate I'm sure the number would've been much higher.

Olevet Posse Executioner

SoonerFans.com Elite Member soonerhubs's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerInFortSmith View Post
    I just hope they don't kill off any more of the original characters real soon. Its at risk of turning into a zombie Gray's Anatomy in that respect.
    Shonda Rhimes has the creativity of a cornflake when compared to Kirkman.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoopified View Post
    Been watching the marathon off and on the last couple of days and two questions came to mind.The first question was what did Michom feed her pet walker/pack mules?If unfed I would think they would have weakened and been useless as packmules.The second question that came to mind deals with something Rick said.He told inmate survivors at the prison that half the world was dead or zombies,I'm sorry but doesn't that estimate seem low? [I] would think it would be closer to 90%.
    I don't recall any mention of the world outside of the US. It's possible that the epidemic hasn't spread world-wide I suppose. I also had that question about the zombie pets. I assumed they fed on animals or other zombies (is that even possible, wouldn't they all be eating each other?!). So many questions!

vCash
    The scientist at the CDC did mention that it was happening in other countries if I remember correctly.

Olevet Posse Executioner

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 landrun's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cleller View Post

You can watch every episode here: http://www.couchtuner.eu/the-walking-dead/

Click the episode you want to watch. Then do NOT click the big 'watch now' button in the middle of the page.

Instead click the little 'Watch it here : The Walking Dead Season xxx Episode xxx' link at the top just above 'Download this episode'

Administrator
    vCash

I caught an episode from the first season recently, and noticed that Rick's Australian accent has been hidden better in later episodes. Just a meaningless FYI.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 landrun's Avatar
    vCash

btw, I just started watching this about a week ago! My son got seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I guess for Christmas or something. I don't know.

At first when I saw he had these I thought it was stupid. I was thinking, "I can't believe poeple watch these stupid ZOMBIE movies!"

But my wife and him were watching the end of season 1 and then the start of season 2 while I was sitting in the living room surfing the net. I was sort of half watching while I looked over our recruts etc... Before long I was hooked.

When season 2 finished I went back and watched my son's season 1 DVD. Then I found season three online and watched all of it.

Stupid zombie movies!!!

I've been waiting all weekend to see what heppens when/if the governor makes two brothers fight.

Administrator
    vCash

So, apparently it's only be a week since Rick lost his ****. And it appears he isn't done losing his ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerInFortSmith View Post
    The scientist at the CDC did mention that it was happening in other countries if I remember correctly.
    Yeah, he something about France was the CDC center that lasted the longest.
    Quote Originally Posted by OU4LIFE View Post

I'm almost positive i'm not gay, and I'm 100% not a poke fan.

And yeah, I fully expect a Lori/Shane ghost zombie freakout to come into his head soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by OU4LIFE View Post

I'm almost positive i'm not gay, and I'm 100% not a poke fan.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash
    Ok episode. Will be interesting to see
    how long they stretch out the governor arch.
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Rick has gone bye-bye. He's obviously a broken man and not thinking rationally. It will be interesting to see if anyone steps up to challenge him. Was nice to see Glenn yell at him, and I really think it's going to be a good season for his character.

I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen of Daryl and Merle with the group. They may go off for awhile, but I think they'll somehow find there way back to them.

Will be interesting to see where Andrea's loyalties are now. I doubt the Governor will let her go to the prison, so it'd have to be on her to somehow sneak her way over there I'm guessing.