Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    vCash

Re: How can we STOP ABORTIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    He's too busy sucking off wonderdog.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by XingTheRubicon View Post
    just wondering...has anything ever been stated on soonerfans that was more ignorant? ever?

LAS had some doozies, and our white-african american carpet cleaner and so on...

It's just interesting when you think back, that this might literally be the dumbest thought in the history of this site.
    Remember the night years back when I tested the 1st batch of OVJ( I dont much either) In my durnkest point I dont think I mumbled anything that ****in stupid.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 FirstandGoal's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Remember the night years back when I tested the 1st batch of OVJ( I dont much either) In my durnkest point I dont think I mumbled anything that ****in stupid.

Vet to English translation:

"Even my drunky *** has never been so ****-faced that I've said anything that stupid."

LOL, and I've been on the receiving end of a couple pretty good durnky calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Also, we're pretty dumb and like boobies a lot.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FirstandGoal View Post

Vet to English translation:

"Even my drunky *** has never been so ****-faced that I've said anything that stupid."

LOL, and I've been on the receiving end of a couple pretty good durnky calls.
    And have you ever...EVAR... heard Howie say he'd give CPR to the dog to save his purgnant wife ZA???

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

Why do we need 24 pages to debate just how murderous abortion is? You're extinguishing a beating heart. Whats to debate? Womens rights? Why do we put them in jail when they drive their two year old into the local pond? It's their kid right?

It's a basic respect for life. To try and justify it is ignorant and heartless on the part of an observer and the height of selfishness for the woman and sometimes man involved. IMO of course.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Blue, because when you challenge abortion supporters based on facts it really rocks them out of their comfort zone which is a place that they have convinced themselves of the virtue of abortion while ignoring what the act really does. As any person would do in that situation they try to get back into their comfort zone by rehashing the same platitudes that allowed them to not admit to themselves what abortion really is.

The fig leafs they hide behind:
    Reproductive freedom argument
    The "it's not life" argument AKA the fetus has no value argument.
    The "nobody will take care of these kids" argument....AKA the economic argument
    It's the woman's body so it's her decision only argument.

Have I left out any?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

You have yet to objectively refute any of those arguments. You know... like "it's a life because I say it is." Circular BS like that...

(also, scoreboard)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    You have yet to objectively refute any of those arguments. You know... like "it's a life because I say it is." Circular BS like that...

(also, scoreboard)
    Edit: I'm not doing this as a contest of wits. It is principle I hold very dear.

Unique DNA. Beating heart at 6 to 7 weeks. Brain neural activity by 10 weeks......I can see why you're confused about whether it's life or not.

I think future societies will look back at our society and be amazed that we had such little regard for human life.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 1/31/2013 at 10:35 PM.

vCash

you have more faith in humanity than i do...

Drunky Town Limnologist Fraggle145's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Blue, because when you challenge abortion supporters based on facts it really rocks them out of their comfort zone which is a place that they have convinced themselves of the virtue of abortion while ignoring what the act really does. As any person would do in that situation they try to get back into their comfort zone by rehashing the same platitudes that allowed them to not admit to themselves what abortion really is.

The fig leafs they hide behind:
    Reproductive freedom argument
    The "it's not life" argument AKA the fetus has no value argument.
    The "nobody will take care of these kids" argument....AKA the economic argument
    It's the woman's body so it's her decision only argument.

Have I left out any?
    I thought we had a pretty good discussion about it hitting on most of these points. You dont have to generalize it like that. I may not agree with your stance to the extent you do, nor do I go to the extremes of Mid. But I think We came to a good "disunderstanding" in with respect to our different beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    your puny brain can't understand the awesomeness of God
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggle145 View Post
    I thought we had a pretty good discussion about it hitting on most of these points. You dont have to generalize it like that. I may not agree with your stance to the extent you do, nor do I go to the extremes of Mid. But I think We came to a good "disunderstanding" in with respect to our different beliefs.
    Abortion is really what? I am all for it. Screw all the "life at conception" arguments. It is not my first choice. I prefer adoption, but it isn't always feasible mentally for many. You guys love protecting unborn cells and don't want to help stop harm to the truly living.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    Abortion is really what? I am all for it. Screw all the "life at conception" arguments. It is not my first choice. I prefer adoption, but it isn't always feasible mentally for many. You guys love protecting unborn cells and don't want to help stop harm to the truly living.
    Ive got a buddy who's adopting from a country in Asia somewhere. Bhutan maybe(Next to Tibet)? Anyways it costs about 40,000. You want to chip in? We are raising money for it...let me know. 20 bucks would be appreciated. I'll even send you a letter. We are fixing up a widows house in order to raise money for this kid. Let me know.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

A bit surprising from you.

vCash

Yeah, what the hell, if you don't want it, kill it - who cares, right? You people make me want to vomit.
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Ive got a buddy who's adopting from a country in Asia somewhere. Bhutan maybe(Next to Tibet)? Anyways it costs about 40,000. You want to chip in? We are raising money for it...let me know. 20 bucks would be appreciated. I'll even send you a letter. We are fixing up a widows house in order to raise money for this kid. Let me know.
    How about we start adopting kids at home?

http://www.dhr.alabama.gov/services/..._adoption.aspx

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post

No one wants a retarded Black kid.what are you crazy?
    They want one of those Chink or Rusky kids

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post

All for it. Anything else?

Drunky Town Limnologist Fraggle145's Avatar
    vCash

I dont know why this is directed at me?
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    your puny brain can't understand the awesomeness of God
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU68 View Post
    Yeah, what the hell, if you don't want it, kill it - who cares, right? You people make me want to vomit.
    Drama much?
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Edit: I'm not doing this as a contest of wits. It is principle I hold very dear.

Unique DNA. Beating heart at 6 to 7 weeks. Brain neural activity by 10 weeks......I can see why you're confused about whether it's life or not.

I think future societies will look back at our society and be amazed that we had such little regard for human life.
    Those may be facts and states of being, but they don't objectively mean a life, which is worthy enough of protection that we would use government power to restrain her reproductive choices. You state that you are approaching this argument armed with facts when clearly, the most important part of your argument is just your opinion.