Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member XingTheRubicon's Avatar
    vCash

Re: How can we STOP ABORTIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    The cells are alive, but is it "a life"?

That's where philosophy enters into the equation.

I bet it would be "a life" if conservatives wanted it not to be...

not that I have that much interest in this numbing subject...you liberals can kill all of your worthless spawn you like.

....and now please direct your attention to the field and J. Clayton Feaver will lead us in a moment of prayer...

"......please protect these young men from injury and for one and all to exhibit good sportsmanship.....IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

-J Clayton Feaver

Enjoy

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by XingTheRubicon View Post
    I bet it would be "a life" if conservatives wanted it not to be...

not that I have that much interest in this numbing subject...you liberals can kill all of your worthless spawn you like.
    Worthless spawn? My children will be born to two parents, both with post graduate degrees in a household with well a six figure income.

They will attend the best private schools and have opportunities many of the kids I work with couldn't dream of. You have no clue what you're talking about, so please, stfu about how my kids will do, 'cuz it's likely they'll turn out better than yours.

vCash

Worthless spawn? My children will be born to two parents, both with post graduate degrees in a household with well a six figure income.

They will attend the best private schools and have opportunities many of the kids I work with couldn't dream of. You have no clue what you're talking about, so please, stfu about how my kids will do, 'cuz it's likely they'll turn out better than yours.
    Will they read and write like you?

I wasn't referencing your kids, didn't know you had any...and my kids are rotten as hell, thanks for noticing.

....and now please direct your attention to the field and J. Clayton Feaver will lead us in a moment of prayer...

"......please protect these young men from injury and for one and all to exhibit good sportsmanship.....IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

-J Clayton Feaver

Enjoy

Drunky Town Limnologist Fraggle145's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I'm really not sure what point you are trying to make except comparing an early human fetus to other lower forms of life whch is exactly the weak arguememt pro-abortion advocates always fall back on. Their arguement is that the human fetus is no different than bacteria, sea urchin zygotes or maggots.

I think that ignores everything that sets humans apart from other forms of life and the attempt to make an equivalency argument ignores the incredible potential represented by the human reproductive process.

Arguing about culling embryos after invitro fertilization doesn't change that fact.
    Life is life dude. The question was "what is life?" Not "What is human life?" One of the big problems with humans in general is that we think we are so much better than everything else because we can build ****. Its not a weak argument. There are plenty of other mammals that are also self-aware. Humans are but a blip on the evolutionary tree. If we were to go extinct not much else would give too much of a ****. Least of all the microbes and bacteria that pretty functionally much run the world.

Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    your puny brain can't understand the awesomeness of God
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

Wait I like this one better...

Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

Will they read and write like you?
    As any parent, I'd hope better.

Much better.

--but I'm pretty good at those things, for the record.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    You have resorted to the stupid card, I guess because you won't accept that a zygote growing in a woman/girl is alive? The question is how can abortion be stopped. Of course, we don't expect it can, but some folks should be reminded from time to time that it IS murder, FWIW.

how can you argue if you can't even agree on what you are arguing about?

vCash

This thread is deep in the weeds.

vCash

Hey Bruce, From yer post ya aint got any kids yet? or have ya killed em all until ya get to the 6 figure income?
    You are about as sad a piece of work as there is.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Hey Bruce, From yer post ya aint got any kids yet? or have ya killed em all until ya get to the 6 figure income?
    You are about as sad a piece of work as there is.
    I've got all of the above 'cept for the children, but one's on the way.

Haven't killed one yet unless y'all think BC is murder and if that's the case, I'm a serial killer.

vCash

Haven't killed one yet unless y'all think BC is murder and if that's the case, I'm a serial killer.
    Best of luck for a healthy kid and mom. Ain't nothing like being someone's dad.

-J Clayton Feaver

Enjoy

vCash

Thanks.

Administrator
    vCash

Dude, how old are you? I've met you and I'd have to guess 50ish? You've waited till now to procreate so the kid/s can have some $$ and ****? How old you gonna be when your kid/s drops outta high school and starts smoking crack - or graduates as the class valedictorian? IMHO, you're thinking is kinda ****ed up. You'll never even meet your own grandkids. You'll be going to your kids' ball games on a walker.

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Dude, how old are you? I've met you and I'd have to guess 50ish? You've waited till now to procreate so the kid/s can have some $$ and ****? How old you gonna be when your kid/s drops outta high school and starts smoking crack - or graduates as the class valedictorian? IMHO, you're thinking is kinda ****ed up. You'll never even meet your own grandkids. You'll be going to your kids' ball games on a walker.
    but its ok because they'll have parents with post graduate degrees, a six figure income and will be better than kids of other posters

lord - what a doosh

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Early 30s.

You've got me mixed up with someone else.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    how can you argue if you can't even agree on what you are arguing about?
    If you considered that post an argument, no wonder you're confused about it.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Bet they won't and I say that without the intent to denigrate your kids. Any kid who grows up with a sense of self-worth and hold themselves accountable for their actions and respects the rights of others will be as successful as any kid who goes to Harvard medical school. But if you want to compare, I'll be happy to do that, too.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 1/27/2013 at 12:15 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Fraggle, human life and human potential are far more valuable than other forms of life. If you don't agree with that assertion I really don't care to carry on a conversation with you on this subject.

i don't know what to say to somebody who puts the same value on a sea urchin zygote as they do a 7 week human fetus.

vCash

Best of luck for a healthy kid and mom. Ain't nothing like being someone's dad.
    Now there is something we can all agree on... It is pretty awesome.
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    If you considered that post an argument, no wonder you're confused about it.
    i'm about to play the stupid card again.