Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

How can we STOP ABORTIONS?

Require that they be performed by using guns.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner Benchwarmer sooneriniowa's Avatar
    vCash
    At minimum they should cost the same as having a child...most people wouldnt spend that amount of money and have nothing in return..if anything it would decrease the overall amount.
    "With Paul Thompson at QB, Oklahoma will not win the Big 12."
    -Lee Corso "is a penis" 9/2/06

vCash

Re: How can we STOP ABORTIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by sooneriniowa View Post
    At minimum they should cost the same as having a child...most people wouldnt spend that amount of money and have nothing in return..if anything it would decrease the overall amount.
    hey hey! Then, the democrats might be more amenable to tightening border security. More money coming to govt. coffers, through taxes if the doctors have to pay more taxes from their increased income. Also, the democrat pregnant females could have an American born future democrat voter. Fewer illegals coming in, and the democrats still get additional voters. It's all good!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

Abortions are most often performed on minority/low-income out of wedlock teenage mothers. Those kids will probably grow up to become criminals....sometimes murderers. The state and honest taxpayers not only suffer as a direct result of their crime but they suffer as well with having to cover the cost of their prosecution and incarceration. I don't like having my **** stolen, being mugged, or killed.

I find abortion to be disgusting and abhorrent, but if the people doing it or disgusting and abhorrent themselves then I don't get too worked up about it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Abortions are most often performed on minority/low-income out of wedlock teenage mothers. Those kids will probably grow up to become criminals....sometimes murderers. The state and honest taxpayers not only suffer as a direct result of their crime but they suffer as well with having to cover the cost of their prosecution and incarceration. I don't like having my **** stolen, being mugged, or killed.

I find abortion to be disgusting and abhorrent, but if the people doing it or disgusting and abhorrent themselves then I don't get too worked up about it.

Whether joke or not. RED SPEK FOR YOU!

vCash

Just keepin' it real. The country doesn't need more crack babies.

I mean who is supposed to care for and support these low-income out of wedlock children? Private charities are already stretched to the limit and they're not exactly doing a cracker jack job of ensuring these type of children grow up in a safe and positive environment.

Is the government supposed to do it? Why should the US taxpayers have to flip the bill to help pay for the raising of a kid every time some stupid teenage girl spreads her legs? And it isn't as if government programs are doing a crackerjack job either.

So, I ask, as abhorrent as the practice of abortion is -- who is going to raise and take care of all these kids? It's easy to say abortion is immoral and should be stopped but where is the support going to come from once they're born? Because most of these mothers sure as hell aren't coming from stable financially secure homes.

vCash

Just keepin' it real. The country doesn't need more crack babies.

I mean who is supposed to care for and support these low-income out of wedlock children? Private charities are already stretched to the limit and they're not exactly doing a cracker jack job of ensuring these type of children grow up in a safe and positive environment.

Is the government supposed to do it? Why should the US taxpayers have to flip the bill to help pay for the raising of a kid every time some stupid teenage girl spreads her legs? And it isn't as if government programs are doing a crackerjack job either.

So, I ask, as abhorrent as the practice of abortion is -- who is going to raise and take care of all these kids? It's easy to say abortion is immoral and should be stopped but where is the support going to come from once they're born? Because most of these mothers sure as hell aren't coming from stable financially secure homes.

Let the chips lie where they may.

As much as I admire your political stance, I have no admiration of your belief in the one who gives life. These problems are not for you to solve.

vCash

Abortion is absolute Murder. The worst kind of murder.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Nice card..

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 MR2-Sooner86's Avatar
    vCash

Actually the easy answer is sexy education and contraception use with easy access to said contraceptions.

The thing is the religious-right has this idea that this isn't really a free country and having sex is a privilege granted to those in a state supported marriage. This is why there's so much "abstinence only" education, that we know is a failure. In fact children who receive such education are more likely to have unprotected sex.

What's really funny is these folks would rather pay billions in food stamps, Medicaid, section 8, and the justice system (majority of criminals come from single parent and broken homes) than for the $0.75 condom that could've saved so much trouble.

This is what happens when idiotic religious dogma tries to force itself into government. Christians, you're probably a little upset but it's true. Your religion is anti-sex. Go back to St. Augustine, who helped shape modern Christian views, and you'll see how he felt sex was the reason for the downfall of man and source of our sin.

I mean the Catholic Church had sex cops that would burn people at the stack if the wife was on top.
    Loved By The People
    "you are a disgusting pig and should be punished for such vile language. Would you like your mom to see that you wrote that? YOU=Disgusting pig."
    "you lack any semblance of taste and suggest substandard upbringing and education"
    "Guess what? You're a ****ing dildo!"
    "You're an asshat!"
    "racist pig by any chance?"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Let the chips lie where they may.

As much as I admire your political stance, I have no admiration of your belief in the one who gives life. These problems are not for you to solve.
    Unless you believe in more benefits for children in poverty, you're even worse than SicEm.

vCash

I'm with SicEm on this one!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Drunky Town Limnologist Fraggle145's Avatar
    vCash

I'm with Sic 'Em, MR2, and to some extent Mid on this one...
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    your puny brain can't understand the awesomeness of God
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggle145 View Post
    Yup, If yer gonna Kill a Kid , Kill a Poor one.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggle145 View Post
    I haven't posted yet, so how do you already agree?

I don't really have an opinion as to whether abortion = killing anything because explaining when life begins is about the same as stating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin--and if that's all I've got for explaining that, I can't imagine stating that the government can dictate the medical care available to women based on my guess that there might be life.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    I haven't posted yet, so how do you already agree?

I don't really have an opinion as to whether abortion = killing anything because explaining when life begins is about the same as stating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin--and if that's all I've got for explaining that, I can't imagine stating that the government can dictate the medical care available to women based on my guess that there might be life.
    I meant with what you said above.

Unless you believe in more benefits for children in poverty, you're even worse than SicEm.
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

SoonerFans.com Elite Member XingTheRubicon's Avatar
    vCash

Christian-based ideals and abstinence doesn't work with secular parentless heathens. No amount of personal responsibility measure will work with secular parentless heathens. They're heathens.

What type of sex ed that works for animals that eat M&M's for lunch, doesn't really concern me or need to infiltrate my child's life. You want to throw condoms at the heathens...fine, just keep it away from my kids.

....and now please direct your attention to the field and J. Clayton Feaver will lead us in a moment of prayer...

"......please protect these young men from injury and for one and all to exhibit good sportsmanship.....IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

-J Clayton Feaver

Enjoy

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Yup, If yer gonna Kill a Kid , Kill a Poor one.
    Not what I am saying. If you are going to ensure that millions of poor children come into this world you should have some way to provide for them.

Killing them slow is more cruel than doing it quick.
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

WHAT! You're against life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.