Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

Re: UT: Case McCoy / Jordan Hicks suspended due to sexual assault investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    I wonder if he was holding a clipboard?
    I'm sure it was with a blank expression that we aren't allowed to make fun of because of a childhood illness.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D View Post
    I'm sure it was with a blank expression that we aren't allowed to make fun of because of a childhood illness.
    And while he had that blank expression Hicks plowed him over on the way to the chick.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    I haven't been following this one. So who sexually assaulted who? Did Case Pitch and Jordan Catch or was it the other way? You know...Did they both Catch?
    One in the pink and one in the stink.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

vCash

Sounds like the ole Bevo move.....lol

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

No, you are allowed to make fun of him. They make fun of every OU picture they can get their hands on. Case McCoy is a (sort of) starting quarterback at the University of Texas. If he can't take a little bit of ribbing for being unattractive, then BOO HOO, stupid whorns.

I will defend everyone's right on here to make fun of Case McCoy! I, too, will make fun of Case McCoy. HE SUCKS AT QUARTERBACK!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by nighttrain12 View Post
    One in the pink and one in the stink.
    I think that second one was in the sink . . .

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

I guess that I missed the memo when I lived in Austin, never heard of anything like that about him.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SouthFortySooner's Avatar
    vCash

Colt looked like an Opie, Case... a dopey Opie
    " Ok children put your hands on your heart... and face Norman."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SouthFortySooner View Post
    Colt looked like an Opie, Case... a dopey Opie
    lol
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bluedogok View Post
    I guess that I missed the memo when I lived in Austin, never heard of anything like that about him.
    there was some thread a few weeks back that we got scolded in for making fun of the fact that he looks like a slack jawed blank stare incest created version of Colt.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

I'm sure Mack will mention in a presser that it is insulting to arrest his players and the BigXII should stop it.

vCash

I'm waiting for him to say in a presser that OU has an unfair recruiting advantage with the Bob Stoops AT&T commercial.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

This incident caps a difficult three-year stretch for Texas, which played in the national championship game following the 2009 season but followed with records of 5-7, 8-5 and 8-4, causing some fans to question whether Brown, 61, can return the program to elite status.

Pretty brutal last paragraph from the USAToday crew. The dreaded "some fans" ambiguity now common in our news reporting. "Some fans" could be said to believe in Mayan calendars, for all that's worth.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Epilogue: They're baaaaaack

Link