View Poll Results: Which of these possible political happenings disturbs you the most?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton running for president in 2008

27 61.36%
  • John Kerry winning the presidency in 2004

17 38.64%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Poll for Republicans only

Which is worse?
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Poll for Republicans only

this should really be a pole

SoonerFans.com Elite Member LosAngelesSooner's Avatar
    Rubbing elbows with all the beautiful people.
    vCash

Since it's for Republicans you should have included, "Bush winning a re-election."

That would scare me more than either of the options you offered.
    Reluctantly double secret Ninja-Maverick member of the Posse (in protest). That's right...Ice...Man...I AM dangerous.

"You have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy." - David Frum, Conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush

vCash

Well...by voting for the Hillary in 08 option...you are saying that Bush is re-elected. Because I doubt Hillary would run if Kerry could get re-elected.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OklahomaTrombone
    Well...by voting for the Hillary in 08 option...you are saying that Bush is re-elected. Because I doubt Hillary would run if Kerry could get re-elected.
    Sure...but I want Kerry to be elected...so it's not a fair poll. That's all.
    Reluctantly double secret Ninja-Maverick member of the Posse (in protest). That's right...Ice...Man...I AM dangerous.

"You have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy." - David Frum, Conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesSooner
    How could you even say that?
    You should wash your mouth out with soap, vinegar, poop, whalesperm, hydrochloric acid and old spice after saying that! :p

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Oops, I forgot about those Republicans for whom the "big tent" isn't quite big enough this year!
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JCH1179
    How could you even say that?
    You should wash your mouth out with soap, vinegar, poop, whalesperm, hydrochloric acid and old spice after saying that! :p
    Trust me...if the Republican Party had actually nominated a good Republican Candidate...I'd be behind him/her 100% instead of either Bush or Kerry.

As it is I have to choose between the lesser of two evils.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

LAS, who do you think will be the GOP nominee in 2008? I'm assuming the Dems will have either an incumbent Kerry or Hillary.

vCash

Man...that's tough. I'm still really holding out hope for a John McCain Presidential run...but I think the Republican Party has forsaken him. And I know that the Neo-Cons hate him.

There's an outside chance they'll run J.C. Watts and I wouldn't be surprised if they ran Dick Cheney.

Other interesting choices are Colon Powell and Jeb Bush. I like Powell...I would not like Jeb.

Just my .02.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Man...that's tough. I'm still really holding out hope for a John McCain Presidential run...but I think the Republican Party has forsaken him. And I know that the Neo-Cons hate him.

There's an outside chance they'll run J.C. Watts and I wouldn't be surprised if they ran Dick Cheney.

Other interesting choices are Colon Powell and Jeb Bush. I like Powell...I would not like Jeb.

Just my .02.
    I know there are a bunch of neo-cons in Bush's administration, but I didn't think they were in control of the party.

With all the baggage that Cheney has, I highly doubt he would even run, much less get the nomination.

I don't know much about Jeb, but I've heard Powell, when asked about being the Republican nominee, say something along the lines of "they wouldn't like me, I'm not a very good Republican."

I've heard names like Giuliani and Santorum being thrown in the mix.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag
    I know there are a bunch of neo-cons in Bush's administration, but I didn't think they were in control of the party.

With all the baggage that Cheney has, I highly doubt he would even run, much less get the nomination.

I don't know much about Jeb, but I've heard Powell, when asked about being the Republican nominee, say something along the lines of "they wouldn't like me, I'm not a very good Republican."

I've heard names like Giuliani and Santorum being thrown in the mix.
    I've heard the same thing about Cheney and Powell. I'd hate it if Cheney was elected. Powell would make me happy...but he'd never get the nomination.

I still say that I'd volunteer to help McCain's campaign in any way he needed. But I don't think he can make it happen.

I think the Neo-Cons have more control over the party than you believe. Also, Republicans are notoriously blind in their loyalty when compared to Liberals. Liberals will criticize their own...which makes them appear more divided and weak while Republicans will support their own to a fault. If, in this way alone, the Neo-Cons control power, then it still works as a method of control.

Giuliani would make me happy...but I'm afraid the Bush Monarchy...er...sequence of Presidencies...will continue under Jeb.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KaiserSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag
    LAS, who do you think will be the GOP nominee in 2008? I'm assuming the Dems will have either an incumbent Kerry or Hillary.
    This wasn't addressed to me, but I'd think about some GOP governors....Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney especially. I'm trying to think of some other names...Bill Owens, Bob Taft, George Pataki.

I have trouble seeing another Bush run. I really think Mitt Romney is a possible, and attractive candidate for '08. Assuming he avoids trouble in the meantime.

And like LAS, I'm all for John McCain going for another try at it.

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

I'm a dem and I would vote for McCain.
    Oops, wrong thread!!!
    scramming....
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

vCash

I think Ms. Income Re-distribution scares me the most.
    One quote says it all for me.

"we want to take things away from you."
    Mrs. Clinton

Sooner Rookie Ricky's Retired Dreadlock's Avatar
    vCash

Which one would let me smoke weed? Is that a question, or a statement? No. Yeah. Is Bill Clinton still the governor? Yeah. Bill Clinton is still the governor! He needs to declare all Taco Bells open 24 hours. I'm hungry! Anyone else craving some Bell? Yeah! Fo' shizzle! Hey, did I just say "eclaire"? Man, and this travelling and stuff sure does makes a cat hungry!
    "I just don't think people like Ricky are meant to be in the spotlight. He's sensitive..." - Ricky's mom

Sooner Benchwarmer sooner nation's Avatar
    vCash

kerry winning the election is worse. hillary wouldnt win, so i dont care if she runs for it.
    Some people are dumbasses

vCash

Wheres the Id rather Eat **** an Die option ?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerGirl06's Avatar
    vCash

If Hillary wins the Presidential race I think I'd go into cardiac arrest. Seriously. I shutter at the thought of having those two in the WH again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The best way to celebrate life is to share your own unique self with the world.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 StormySooner-IN's Avatar
    Surrounded by the 'other' Crimson and Cream.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerGirl06
    If Hillary wins the Presidential race I think I'd go into cardiac arrest. Seriously. I shutter at the thought of having those two in the WH again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevetonahill
    Wheres the Id rather Eat **** an Die option ?
    Spek/s.
    The guy obsessed with Cameron Kenney

-OleVet Posse Designated Driver, "Kid"

Quote Originally Posted by PhiDeltBeers
    I didn't realize it was a 16 year old kid!!!!!!! Wow, I thought you had to be 18 to get on the computer.