View Poll Results: Georgia vs. Alabama, who wins?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Georgia. They will win if they play well.

5 45.45%
  • Alabama. They are still the class of the SEC.

3 27.27%
  • Who cares? The SEC sucks.

3 27.27%

Georgia vs. Alabama, who wins?

Georgia is playing really well. I like Alabama in the game, but Georgia can be really good if they want to be. Georgia is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, either unbelievable or sloppy and turnover-prone.

This is a very interesting game to me.

Administrator
    vCash

Re: Georgia vs. Alabama, who wins?

I'd say Georgia, but they'll have to play near perfect. They have the talent to beat Bama, but for whatever reason, they don't show up to every game.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

We have two warm-up games to get ready for them--Western Carolina and Auburn. Right now both of our teams are trending in opposite directions. It will be a very tough game for us--the dawgs will probably be favored.
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sabanball View Post
    We have two warm-up games to get ready for them--Western Carolina and Auburn. Right now both of our teams are trending in opposite directions. It will be a very tough game for us--the dawgs will probably be favored.
    I wouldn't call tonight's loss a trend. As for the LSU game, it was "where opposing team's dreams come to die", remember? Bama is still Bama, just with a loss. A&M has been so close this year, they were bound to get one.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash
    Uga always under achieves. Lots of hype and lots of boring seasons.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

I always thought Mark Richt was the brains behind FSU when we played them in 2000. I think he's shown he can Coach the Dawgs and be a force in the SEC. He's been up against some tough competition since taking the job.

Georgia has had some suspect games this year and the Game against So. Carolina was a pretty bad loss.

That said...I like this match-up with Alabama this year as Bama lost earlier in the year last year and then went on to winout and take the MNC. But...like I said...that was last year. Georgia had that loss back on October 6th and Bama has two warm-up games before playing Georgia. I think Bama is still a very tough Team to beat but I wonder if they can overlook today's loss and take down a Georgia Team that I think will be very hungry for a win.

Still....I have to give Bama the respect they deserve and call it their game to lose for the SEC Championship this year.