Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Has Anybody Heard What Obama's Plan Is For His Second Term Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by OU_Sooners75 View Post
    Why would I do that?

I'm not a racist.
    Maybe he thinks you are Harry Reid..

Obama is a SCOAMF. Nothing more and nothing less.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    Perhaps you should just call him an uppity negro?
    Is that what you think he is, or are you just trying to put words in the OP's mouth and denigrate him?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Is that what you think he is, or are you just trying to put words in the OP's mouth and denigrate him?
    First one and then the other.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sappstuf View Post
    First one and then the other.
    Solid copy...

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

To be fair, Obama did release a 20 page summary of his plans. It has lots of big pictures.

No word yet on if crayons are included...

He's going to start out by taking a U.S. Tour...

He plans to tour all the blue states to apologize for the red ones, and bow down to all democrat Governors.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

I lose respect for anybody that uses the race card and if you directed crap like that to me in person the conversation wouldn't end well. It is lazy, dishonest, insulting and typical of the progressive style of public discourse and why I will never, ever vote for a Democratic candidate.

vCash

To be fair, Obama did release a 20 page summary of his plans. It has lots of big pictures.

No word yet on if crayons are included...
    Just took him until 2 weeks before election day of his second term. Obama is a total joke. He has no clue on what actions he should take. The thrill for him was all in the campaigning....past that he is totally unqualified even after 4 years in the office. He is the type of person who thinks he is going to change the world and then when he thinks he has the position and power to do it and realizes he still has to work with others who have differnt opinions he is incapable of coming to terms with the fact that he won't totally get his way.

My perception is that the stalwarts of the Democratic Party don't respect him, either. It was interesting to read Woodward's report about the Democrats' in Congress open display of contempt for Obama during the telephone conference while the budget negotiations were going on in 2011.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

I think he'll be too busy defending himself at impeachment hearings to tackle much else.

vCash

I'm not feeling too much love for our CIC on this thread. I wonder if that type of dislike can be measured in the polls.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I lose respect for anybody that uses the race card and if you directed crap like that to me in person the conversation wouldn't end well. It is lazy, dishonest, insulting and typical of the progressive style of public discourse and why I will never, ever vote for a Democratic candidate.
    So true.

Midtowner is a racist because this is not the first time that he is the first person to bring race into a discussion. I have been calling people out on this. The first person to say "racist" is usually the racist.

vCash

The only plan I have heard Obama say is to give more leeway to the Russians.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 LiveLaughLove's Avatar
    vCash

"We still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping at the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised to furnish new pretenses for revenue and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without a tribute."
    -- Thomas Paine

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Does anyone have a race card or have they all been played?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    I ran across the Generalities on someone's Facebook page:

Obama's Plans for a 2nd Term

Make Education and Training a National priority

Build on our Manufacturing Boom

Boost American-made Energy

Reduce the Deficits responsibly

End the War in Afghanistan and nation-build at home.

(just a cut/paste job. I'm not arguing it one way or the other. Someone asked, I saw it and responded.)

5-0
    In other words, more beer summits.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

Whenever I hear a politician talk about making education a priority my eyes roll back. The more money we throw at it, the worse it gets. Completely bogged in bureaucracy. Lets try making responsibility and discipline a priority first.

vCash

Immigration reform isn't mentioned at all apparently.

He screwed over the Latinos his first term and looks to do it again all the while talking about how much he cares..

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU_Sooners75 View Post
    There won't be a second term.

He knows this. That's why he is out being vile and degrading toward his challenger.

The guy is an arrogant bastard to say the least.

Maybe if he would stop being a miscreant and start being a leader, then people would be more out to vote to reelect his sorry ***!
    Ouija Board?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Immigration reform isn't mentioned at all apparently.

He screwed over the Latinos his first term and looks to do it again all the while talking about how much he cares..
    It was mentioned in the link I posted earlier.

Davenport, Iowa (CNN) - New details of President Barack Obama's plans for a second term were given in an off-the-record interview with the Des Moines Register Tuesday but made public only after the paper protested that leaving it private would be a disservice to Iowa voters.

The interview was conducted Tuesday but made public Wednesday after the Obama campaign gave permission to the paper releasing them from their off-the-record agreement.

In the interview, Obama said he is confident his administration will pass immigration reform and achieve the equivalent of a grand bargain with Congress.

After failing to achieve comprehensive immigration reform in his first term, the president said Republicans, given the large Latino vote, will be invested in changing the system.

"I'm confident we'll get done next year is immigration reform," Obama said in the transcript of the interview posted online by the paper. "And since this is off the record, I will just be very blunt. Should I win a second term, a big reason I will win a second term is because the Republican nominee and the Republican Party have so alienated the fastest-growing demographic group in the country, the Latino community."

"So I am fairly confident that they're going to have a deep interest in getting that done," he added.

CNN has previously reported the White House met with a coalition of religious leaders in an effort to broach immigration reform next year.

He also predicted the two political parties reach an agreement over the fiscal health of the United States, buoyed by a combination of financial factors, including the Bush tax cuts expiring, the sequester and a commitment from himself and GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney to reducing the deficit. Obama said he was "confident" about an agreement of $2.50 worth of cuts for every dollar of revenue.

$1.5 trillion in taxes will likely come from allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire, but $848 billion in savings will come from winding the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, in addition to $1 trillion in cuts already agreed to in budget negotiations with Congress.

Reaching agreements on these topics in the first year of a second term, the president said, would allow a focus on "some things that really historically have not been ideological."

"We can start looking at a serious corporate tax reform agenda that's revenue-neutral but lowers rates and broadens the base," Obama said.

Romney campaign spokeswoman Amanda Henneberg said in a statement that if reelected, Obama supports "implementing even more job-destroying policies that will cost the nation over 700,000 jobs. It's clear why Americans can't afford four more years like the last four years."

Obama senior adviser David Plouffe said reaching an agreement is "the responsible thing to do."

"Obviously we want to get to work on this right after the election," Plouffe told reporters Wednesday.

The president emphasized the importance of Iowa during his visit Wednesday, telling the crowd he had to start his 48 hour "extravaganza."

"This is the first stop on our 48-hour fly around, campaign marathon extravaganza," Obama said. "We're going to pull an all-nighter. No sleep. We are starting here in Iowa."

Plouffe said "We win the election if it were held today," adding that the president has a "credible pathway to 50%" in North Carolina, Florida, Virginia, New Hampshire, Iowa, Colorado and Nevada.

"In the next 13 days Gov. Romney's got to pull voters off of the president so you know that's their task," Plouffe said. "We have to make sure voters turn out."
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    It was mentioned in the link I posted earlier.
    It isn't at the link below on his official jobs pamphlet that he just released. He has often linked immigration with jobs.

https://secure.assets.bostatic.com/p...an_Booklet.pdf