Thread: Regarding Iran:

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

Regarding Iran:

From the vp debate last night it seems that a lot was made of Iran's capability of building a nuclear bomb being soon ...........to.......... not so soon.
    Then some discussion of how much longer to put together a delivery system to threaten the ME area.

IMO what I am more concerned about is their ongoing support of terriorist groups willing to sacrifice themselves and then supplying them with nuclear material that will fit in a suitcase.

Samsonite = world's cheapest delivery system

This is not just about a nuclear bomb threat to the Middle East.

I can only pray that the economic sanctions will bring the country to it's knees soon.
    An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Regarding Iran:

Quote Originally Posted by OUinFLA View Post
    From the vp debate last night it seems that a lot was made of Iran's capability of building a nuclear bomb being soon ...........to.......... not so soon.
    Then some discussion of how much longer to put together a delivery system to threaten the ME area.

IMO what I am more concerned about is their ongoing support of terriorist groups willing to sacrifice themselves and then supplying them with nuclear material that will fit in a suitcase.

Samsonite = world's cheapest delivery system

This is not just about a nuclear bomb threat to the Middle East.

I can only pray that the economic sanctions will bring the country to it's knees soon.
    They already have the ability to put nuclear material in a suitcase....a dirty bomb if you will. To make a suitcase nuclear weapon is beyond their ability. Even Pakistan cannot build one of those.