Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HELL ON WHEELS

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: HELL ON WHEELS

▶👆OLD WHORE SICKNESS👆◀

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    I really liked the first season. Missed the 2nd because of the AMC/Dish foul-up. Then I learned the blonde lady was killed off. I really liked her, she was one of the only likeable characters on the show. Probably won't watch it anymore.
    Gee, thanks. Thanks a lot...
    Last edited by C&CDean; 3/29/2020 at 01:22 AM.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    I really liked the first season. Missed the 2nd because of the AMC/Dish foul-up. Then I learned the blonde lady was killed off. I really liked her, she was one of the only likeable characters on the show. Probably won't watch it anymore.
    Her death, regrettable as it was, was totally necessary to set up the climactic scene on the trestle between Bohannon and The Swede.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie View Post
    Her death, regrettable as it was, was totally necessary to set up the climactic scene on the trestle between Bohannon and The Swede.
    I won't be shocked if "the Swede" shows up again on the series.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Issues: Wonder what kind of depravity "the Swede" has planned this season?! What became of Durant's wife? The traitoring by the blonde Irishman(McGuinness?) needs to be found out soon by Bohannan. Is Bohannon wooing the preacher woman? Little doubt she likes him.

vCash

I hope Bohannon puts a bullet through that fat yankee prick's big skull.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I hope Bohannon puts a bullet through that fat yankee prick's big skull.
    Some injun will take his scalp, and pretty soon. We can at least hope.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Some injun will take his scalp, and pretty soon. We can at least hope.
    Negative. I want a southern patriot to end that man.

If you'll recall, one of Sherman's war criminals that murdered his family is still at large. He thought he got the last man at the end of the 1st season, but as it turns out he was mistaken. One is still at large. My theory is that fat yankee pig is the last man responsible.

vCash

Negative. I want a southern patriot to end that man.

If you'll recall, one of Sherman's war criminals that murdered his family is still at large. He thought he got the last man at the end of the 1st season, but as it turns out he was mistaken. One is still at large. My theory is that fat yankee pig is the last man responsible.
    Could be. They have made that soldier about as unlikeable as possible. I'll be glad to see him go any way the writers see fit.

vCash

Prostitute bleeding from her crotch: Eva says "she's got old whore's disease". Reporter asks how old the whore is. Eva says "she's 19, I think".

vCash

Could be. They have made that soldier about as unlikeable as possible. I'll be glad to see him go any way the writers see fit.
    If they wore a blue uniform, they're as unlikable as possible.

vCash

Prostitute bleeding from her crotch: Eva says "she's got old whore's disease". Reporter asks how old the whore is. Eva says "she's 19, I think".
    I assume that's an STD of some sort, but I'm unfamiliar with that particular problem. At first, I thought she was having a miscarriage.

vCash

I assume that's an STD of some sort, but I'm unfamiliar with that particular problem. At first, I thought she was having a miscarriage.
    Yeah, the way the "problem" was depicted, I couldn't guess what was wrong with her, either.

BTW, did you know the woman who plays Eva is an Aussie? She has that American accent down pat.

vCash

WELLLL, Jimmy Two wives takes Buffalo Face for his third wife, to save the lives of Bohannan and Ferguson. Quite a lumber purchase! What sort of trouble will the reporter cause for Bohannon, now that she knows he killed some Yankee soldiers in cold blood, for revenge?

Where's Eva's baby, and her former BIL? Ferguson ain't gonna be real happy to see that Irishman.

vCash

Who woulda thought that Bohannon would befriend Ulysses S Grant, and that the reporter woman was gay? Looked like she was feverishly writing when Grant admitted to being a drunk. Little doubt she will tell Durant about that.

The Swede leaving the Mormon couple dead floating in the river came as no surprise. I didn't notice their son's body, though...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

If they wore a blue uniform, they're as unlikable as possible.
    Where did the money to fund your trust fund come from, anyway?

http://www.amazon.com/Better-Off-Wit.../dp/1451616651
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Clueless. Never heard, seen an ad, or anyone talk about it. However, I will now check it out.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

IT'S BEEN NEARLY A YEAR!

HELL on WHEELS Season 4 begins this saturday, August 2 2014! Bohannon's in a Mormon compound with a 19 year old pregnant wife, the Swede is a big poobah in the mormon community that captured Bohannon. Ferguson was mauled by a grizzly, whom he killed in the process. (Ferguson lies on the ground motionless, but it seems he has all his body parts) Durant has wrested control of the railroad again...SEASON 4 IS SET TO BEGIN!

vCash

I've tried to watch it but it doesn't hold my interest.

...and I love westerns.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

IMO it's kickass. Probably like it as much as anything that is currently being shown on tv.
    I also like Justified, Longmire, the Mentalist, Person of Interest, Elementary, 24 if they do it again. Alltime favorite was Breaking Bad, then Deadwood, I guess. Best comedy was Malcolm in the Middle.
    Last edited by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!; 8/1/2014 at 03:07 AM.

vCash

IMO it's kickass. Probably robably like it as much as anything that is currently being shown on tv.
    I also like Justified, Longmire, the Mentalist, Person of Interest, Elementary, 24 if they do it again. Alltime favorite was Breaking Bad, then Deadwood, I guess. Best comedy was Malcolm in the Middle.
    Out of all that I only like Deadwood.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.