Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELL ON WHEELS

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: HELL ON WHEELS

IMO they won't get rid of Durant and the Swede, Ferguson and Bohannon of course. Just about all the others are expendable, I would think. I have read that they want to keep from going TOO far from historical truth of the building of the railroad. Of course, who knows just what will happen?

STARTS TOMORROW! at 9PM Pacific on AMC channel. Check your local listings for the time
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

AMC is having a marathon of HOW episodes today, leading up to the new season that starts tonight.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

New season(#4): Any guesses if Elam made it past the bear? What language was the Swede(the bishop) chanting in when Naomi was having the baby? Arapaho? Lakota?

MICKEY: "All women are whores...except my mother."

Anyone watch TURN, the new series about the Revolutionary War? It followed HOW on AMC, and was 1.5 hrs in the inaugural episode. I had a rough time hearing the dialog, due to the heavy accents and the music in the background. It might get good, if I can make out what they're saying.
    Last edited by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!; 8/3/2014 at 02:29 AM.

vCash

Doyle

Loved the imagery of the well scene. Bishop Dutson speaks from above, in the light, removing the ladder while Naomi cries for Cullen. Laboring in the shadows, digging for life giving water Cullen is left to contmemplate his new life. No more killing, no fighting, peaceful family life opposite of what Cheyenne offers. The Bishop made a point, but who really trusts the Swede ?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

I've enjoyed this one from the git go.

I hope the kid whose parents were killed by the Swede gets to exact revenge.

Tattoos can be very very sexy.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

To me it appears that Bohannon's new Mormon wife Naomi looks a LOT different this new season than she did last season. Amost to the point where I wonder if she's the same person(actress). Anyone else have that impression?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    I've enjoyed this one from the git go.

I hope the kid whose parents were killed by the Swede gets to exact revenge.

5-0
    Not really! To me they're the modern equivalent of puffing on a cigarette.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post

5-0
    Glad you like the show. I wish more folks followed it here, or at least wanted to discuss it. If you're talking about Eva's chin tatoos, I'm not so convinced it's her tatoos that make her sexy.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    To me they're(tatoos) the modern equivalent of puffing on a cigarette.
    They're silly looking, but not potentially as harmful as smoking. At least, it seems that way.

vCash

Eva's probably got a buffalo head tramp stamp.

Or maybe a whole herd of buffalo.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Anybody watch it last night?

i was thinking Ezra, the boy was going to be the one to expose the Swede to the Mormon community. Also, I still think Common(Elam) is alive. I wonder why the Indian in war paint crossed paths with Cullen and Naomi. That is, what was the point of that? Last but not least, does anyone still think as i do, that the person playing Naomi in season 3 might be different than the one playing her now.

OK. Here's the story on the New" Naomi:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/24/he...eason-4-naomi/
    Last edited by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!; 8/10/2014 at 09:49 AM.

vCash

I usually D/L a whole season and then watch 'em straight thru.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

8-16-14

sorta sad Ruth wasn't able to get together with Cullen.

The appointment of john Campbell and his henchmen demonstrates the real power of government, and how easily that power can be abused.

vCash

8-30-14 episode. I LOL'd when the Swede met Brigham Young, and greeted him with "LION OF THE LORD!" I don't remember the rest of what Swede told BY, but it was a fabulous monologue. Some inspired writing, for sure.

Can anyone identify the boy that the southern badguy shot in the general store? It wasn't Ezra, was it?

Looks as if Elam returns next episode. I guess the Indians found him, and he's been with them for quite a while, now.

vCash

9-8-2014 Guess I'm the last of the posting Soonerfans to watch this show. Heck, I even like it. Elam's return was quite an episode.

vCash

10-4-14 episode. (They won't have another episode til 11-8-14 if I heard/read correctly.)
    Well, Sidney Snow apparently doesn't die. too bad. And Brigham Young is going to employ the murdering Gunderson on his contract with the railroad coming from the West. Do they throw Ruth in jail for shooting Snow? Does Campbell ever have to pay for throwing the town into chaos? Any predictions, anyone?

vCash

I'm still recording the episodes to watch later.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!