SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Makes you wonder if he's still happy about the investment

Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SouthCarolinaSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Makes you wonder if he's still happy about the investment

Zero evidence that this is the doing of the Muslim Brotherhood, though I'm not certainly not a fan of them. Romney is all about jumping to conclusions in this incident, it seems. Romney criticized Obama's response to the attacks while they were still ongoing and the ambassador was not yet accounted for, alive or dead. idiocy

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KABOOKIE's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCarolinaSooner View Post
    Zero evidence that this is the doing of the Muslim Brotherhood, though I'm not certainly not a fan of them. Romney is all about jumping to conclusions in this incident, it seems. Romney criticized Obama's response to the attacks while they were still ongoing and the ambassador was not yet accounted for, alive or dead. idiocy

Romney critized the white house response to the Egyptian embassy. The white house came out against those people who insult Islam instead of defending Americans. The white house has since retracted this official response form their website. It was now only after THE SECOND event that Obama is making this political by saying his opponent jumps to conclusion. Obama is the ****ing idiot.

vCash

JHC this country is brain dead by their own liberal media. They'll twist any ****ing story around to make the messiah look good. ****ing tards.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KABOOKIE View Post
    JHC this country is brain dead by their own liberal media. They'll twist any ****ing story around to make the messiah look good. ****ing tards.
    I'd vote for pretty much anyone over Obama in the fall....except the half dozen or so imbeciles the Republicans tried to field. As it stands, I can't wait to watch Obama stomp Romney into the ground.

As for the media, Fox has unsurprisingly lied to cover Romney's bare ***.

vCash

Good for you. It's probably best for the democrats to be control while the government goes into default.

Nice direvsion from the topic of the white house's stupidity and how you've fallen for typical media bias towards the messiah.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

I'd vote for pretty much anyone over Obama in the fall....except the half dozen or so imbeciles the Republicans tried to field. As it stands, I can't wait to watch Obama stomp Romney into the ground.
    And I will enjoy watching Obama give us his best deer-in-the-headlites impression as both the economy and situation in the Middle East deteriorate. Anybody who has a brain should be able to see where both of these issues are headed.

And no, Romney probably wouldn't do much better. It's amazing that Americans really think that either party's candidate could make a difference attempting to lead despite the retrictions that result from the expectations of the American public.

vCash

Nevermind how stupid our foreign policy is, my opponent is stupider.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    And I will enjoy watching Obama give us his best deer-in-the-headlites impression as both the economy and situation in the Middle East deteriorate. Anybody who has a brain should be able to see where both of these issues are headed.

And no, Romney probably wouldn't do much better. It's amazing that Americans really think that either party's candidate could make a difference attempting to lead despite the retrictions that result from the expectations of the American public.
    I don't have high expectations for Obama's second term, only that Romney would be worse.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

I don't have high expectations for Obama's second term, only that Romney would be worse.
    I think Romney has an infinitely better understanding of the economy but won't be able to stop the freight train heading our way.

Both are equally inept in foreign policy because our elected government really doesn't control our foreign policy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

This election is about getting rid of Obama, pure and simple. The only one who can beat him is Romney, and he's/anybody/orange juice can's better that Obama.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

Pretty sure the money is going to the Egyptian military. They are equipped by us and purchase parts and supplies from us.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonercruiser's Avatar
    vCash

As for the media, Fox has unsurprisingly lied to cover Romney's bare ***.
    ABS, CBS, NBS, MSNBS, Clinton New Network, et al.
    There is an accidental audio today of reporters at the Romney news conference, colluding on questions, tactics, and how to corner him!
    That's what journalism has come to in this country!
    How can we make the Messiah look good?
    How can there be too many children?
    That is like saying there are too many flowers.
    Mother Teresa

-------------------
    (Or, too many tax-payers!)