Santa,

I want one and also the new iPod Touch.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

vCash

Re: iPhone5 is announced

Got an iPhone 4-S not quite a year ago. It's gonna have to do for another year or so.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Wonder how long it'll take the techies to find some small
    problem like they did with the 4-S...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

I was hoping for a 128gb version. Maybe next year.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

If you missed the online presentation (even Al Gore and the Foo Fighters were there in person!), you can find the information at:

http://www.apple.com/

http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/

http://www.apple.com/ipod/compare-ipod-models/
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

Administrator
    vCash

At last, a larger display. I'm still liking the Galaxy S III, but I may have to check it out.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    At last, a larger display. I'm still liking the Galaxy S III, but I may have to check it out.
    Yup. I'm out.

Steve Jobs has passed and I don't think there is anyone left at Apple that has his insight and vision.

Android Platform looks like the future now. It could change but I don't have much faith that it will.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    Yup. I'm out.

Steve Jobs has passed and I don't think there is anyone left at Apple that has his insight and vision.

Android Platform looks like the future now. It could change but I don't have much faith that it will.
    Interesting take. You're not alone in thinking that, there are several analysts on Wall Street that would agree with you.

The thing that Apple has going for it is brand loyalty. Right now, there isn't another phone maker with the following of Apple. Samsung is closing the gap, but it's got a long way to go. Apple is pinning a lot on their upcoming smart TV. If that fails, Apple could be coming back to the pack.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

"Backside Illumination Sensor"

That made me laugh.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

Uh oh.

It has a new type of connector, rendering my 8 chargers and USB connectors useless.

Even though it is bigger, it weighs less. I'm going to have to heft one before I commit. This would be my 4th model.

I've had every version of iPhone. I use to let the kids play with my phones but after losing one, having to replace the covers and finding them laying all over the place, with downloads on them that I didn't want or need, I don't allow anyone to touch my cell phones. My husband isn't a big fan of cell phones, or phones in general. He says he has to talk on the phone enough at work, so unless he is actually mobile, or one of us is away from the house, you wont see him with a phone. Now I take very good care of my phones, so I always get the new versions and he gets my hand me downs. I just got the 4 S in March, so I'll use his upgrade with AT&T to get me a 5.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Lott's Bandana View Post
    Uh oh.

It has a new type of connector, rendering my 8 chargers and USB connectors useless.

Even though it is bigger, it weighs less. I'm going to have to heft one before I commit. This would be my 4th model.
    but there is an adapter you can buy!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Interesting take. You're not alone in thinking that, there are several analysts on Wall Street that would agree with you.

The thing that Apple has going for it is brand loyalty. Right now, there isn't another phone maker with the following of Apple. Samsung is closing the gap, but it's got a long way to go. Apple is pinning a lot on their upcoming smart TV. If that fails, Apple could be coming back to the pack.
    It's just a feeling. I never really was a Mac Supporter but I loved what they did with the IPhone and IPODs. It took a little time to change the way I thought about Apps but eventually Jobs had me as a Customer and believer. Now that he's gone....I just have my concerns that it all ended when he passed away.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    but there is an adapter you can buy!

They include (one)free adapter with the phone you buy. I found out I am going to have to pay a hefty early termination fee if I want to upgrade to the iPhone5 now so I'll be waiting about 6 months before I do that.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

Saving the World one Power plant at a Time
    vCash

Can't wait to get back to the office. Our work ordered them for the managers. Excited to get mine when they come in
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

My contract is up in a month and I am tired of the Droid Incredible that I got to replace my iPhone 3G when I switched from AT&T to Verizon, two months before Verizon got the iPhone. There are too many quirky things about the Droid platform that I don't like, would rather go back to an iPhone. The only other Apple products that I have are a 160gb Classic and a 16gb Nano, I would like an iPad, maybe sometime. I have no interest in Macs, they don't run the software I use daily and I have very few problems with Windows computers.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

For all the attention it gets, you'd think the Iphone could raise your kids. Surely, some people spend much more time with their Iphone.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Only Apple can get away with giving their "customers" things that have been available for months to people outside the iphone clan and claim it as new and innovative (4" screen, LTE, Siri etc). Their products are fine but their marketing is incredible.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

vCash

I switched from a 3G to a HTC andriod because of the 4G. I think I'm going to get the 5 once I'm eligible for an upgrade.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by nighttrain12 View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technolo...74.html?_esi=1

Santa,

I want one and also the new iPod Touch.
    Just curious what a touch has that you wouldn't already have with the iPhone?
    I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.