View Poll Results: Which FBS conference will have a team go 0-12 in 2012?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • ACC

1 5.26%
  • Big 12

5 26.32%
  • Big Ten

0 0%
  • Big East

1 5.26%
  • Conference USA

2 10.53%
  • Mountain West

1 5.26%
  • Mid-American Conference (MAC)

7 36.84%
  • Pac 12

1 5.26%
  • SEC

0 0%
  • Sun Belt

9 47.37%
  • WAC

5 26.32%
  • Notre Dame

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Monday poll: Which FBS football conference will have a team go 0-12 in 2012

Check all that apply.

Three days of anonymous voting. You cannot change your vote once it has been cast.

Getting it done
    vCash

Re: Monday poll: Which FBS football conference will have a team go 0-12 in 2012

MWC,WAC,and Sun Belt.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 PalmBeachSooner's Avatar
    vCash

My money is on Kansas, but only because I am too lazy to look up the teams in the other conferences.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeachSooner View Post
    My money is on Kansas, but only because I am too lazy to look up the teams in the other conferences.
    mismo
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Because this board appears bored, why are you all voting for the teams you are voting for?

I just chose the worst conferences. Those guys are usually subjected to the big money non-conference beatdowns from the BCS conferences more than others.

I could definitely see KU from the Big 12 though - I posted their schedule in the Thursday poll. I don't think the rocky chalkys have won a conference game since Mangino was their coach.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Because this board appears bored, why are you all voting for the teams you are voting for?

I just chose the worst conferences. Those guys are usually subjected to the big money non-conference beatdowns from the BCS conferences more than others.

I could definitely see KU from the Big 12 though - I posted their schedule in the Thursday poll. I don't think the rocky chalkys have won a conference game since Mangino was their coach.
    Thinking about fail isn't much fun, unless it involves those teams you vehemently dislike.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 PalmBeachSooner's Avatar
    vCash

[QUOTE=badger;3490151]Because this board appears bored, why are you all voting for the teams you are voting for?QUOTE]

If someone would start some rumors or post some half-truths things could get interesting.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeachSooner View Post
    If someone would start some rumors or post some half-truths things could get interesting.
    Ok, I'll see what I can find on the Internets. Amazing what a few Google searches can come up with. It's how I start a lot of threads here on random boreds... I mean boards. I mean... whatev. Summer is offseason. Gahhhh.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    ...I don't think the rocky chalkys have won a conference game since Mangino was their coach.
    Turner Gill's crew beat Colorado in 2010.
    This Space for Rent...Call 1-800-5BI-TEME